Author
taccess
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 534
2015/08/30 22:17:56 (permalink)

Pause tracking view ?

Hi Everyone

is there a way ?

>>>>When im in PRV and its undocked and i click a note ,is there a way of say stopping the track view from automatically scrolling up to that track ?<<<<

Reason is if i want my track window to stay where a audio clip is in track view  and this audio clip at the bottom of the page and i click a note in PRV and that note is attributed to a synth up the top of the page (In TRack View) then automatically it scrolls up and highlights that synth and then i have to scroll down again and if im realigning things together  its a pain , so i am wondering if theres a way of pausing/stop this in PRV (or anyother way thats more convient way in this situation ???

Hope thus makes sense , the feature im trying to pause is an amazing feature just need to stop it here and there .

Thanks In Advance

3 Replies Related Threads

Grem
    Max Output Level: -19.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5562
    Re: Pause tracking view ? 2015/08/30 22:27:25 (permalink)
    Go to a new screen set.
    Drag the two tracks you want to align next to each other.

Align

Go back to original screen set.

Grem

Michael

Music PC
    i7 2600K; 64gb Ram; 3 256gb SSD, System, Samples, Audio; 1TB & 2TB Project Storage; 2TB system BkUp; RME FireFace 400; Win 10 Pro 64; CWbBL 64, 
    Home PC
    AMD FX 6300; 8gb Ram; 256 SSD sys; 2TB audio/samples; Realtek WASAPI; Win 10 Home 64; CWbBL 64 
    Surface Pro 3
    Win 10  i7 8gb RAM; CWbBL 64
    taccess
    Re: Pause tracking view ? 2015/08/31 03:20:44 (permalink)
    Hi Thanks for the reply,

Screen sets ,if i go to a new screen set what ever tracks i move around, gets moved in all screen sets?doesn't it ?If not please tell me how because that would be nice -

>anyways was just wondering if there's a way of stopping ?pausing <
    >when i click on a track or note in PRV i dont want the track view to jump up to it . So track view doesnt move when i select notes or tracks inside PRV.<
    (((THis is a feature i dont want to permanantly disable because it gets used more than not , however it would be nice to pause or stop it at some points for different reasons and then enable it !!!))))

Regards

taccess
    Re: Pause tracking view ? 2015/09/07 21:22:05 (permalink)
    is there a way ?

>>>>When im in PRV and its undocked and i click a note ,is there a way of say stopping the track view from automatically scrolling up to that track ?<<<<

Ok so i found out that if i click on a note of the specific track you are editing in PRV , the scroll will move up to it in track view <(ONLY IF YOU WERE EDITING A DIFFERENT TRACK IN PRV  PRIOR TO SELECTING THIS NOTE ) .

So have also just realized  that it only does it if you were editing a different track in PRV prior ,meaning that you can click on the note to select the track in PRV you want to edit say while viewing the position of a audio track in track view , then if the scroll bar moves up to the track of the note you just selected in PRV just move the scroll bar down in track view to your audio track and any editing in the PRV on the track you selected before moving the scroll bar will not move the track view scroll bar . Which is very easy to notice this though when im tired sometimes its easy to not remember or notice much .
    (This helps if you are trying to edit notes to fit or blend or whatever with a audio track)
    So i hope this little tip that lots of people im sure know realize this  a little easier now .

Regards
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1