[Solved] Nektar LX61 Integration with Sonar Platinum

Author
phlosten
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 36
2015/08/22 09:53:00 (permalink)

[Solved] Nektar LX61 Integration with Sonar Platinum

Anyone else out there manage to get their Nektar LX61 working correctly with Sonar Platinum (or even X3)?

The Nektar download files list X2 as the product and nothing later. They do load and show as a Controller/Surface in X3 and Platinum but it doesn't work correctly. I can't use the POTS to control anything and it seems to not work reliably. I can use Cakewalk Generic Surface template to map some of the functions but not all.

I am thinking I might be able to delve into the programming functions of this controller to do some manual stuff but it would be nice if the defaults just worked.
post edited by phlosten - 2015/09/01 06:51:29

1 Reply Related Threads

phlosten
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 36
    Re: Nektar LX61 Integration with Sonar Platinum 2015/09/01 06:43:16 (permalink)
    If anyone is interested I did get to the bottom of this. The Nektar Impact LX61 Sonar integration is fully compatible with Sonar X3 and later. Nektar support are going to update their download site.

I needed to factory reset mine because I mashed some buttons accidentally and screwed some settings up. Generally didn't know what I was doing  I needed to better understand Instrument Mode vs Mixer Mode etc to work out what was going on. Now I have unlocked a whole lot more potential I never realised.

I also removed and reinstalled integration files to clear up some dodgy settings.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1