Author
Bob Oister
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2766
2015/08/26 02:42:37 (permalink)

"Unchained" (Rock) Mix #3 - 9-28-15

"Unchained" (Rock)

Hi Again, Guys!

I just uploaded a Test Mix for "Unchained", the Title Track to my upcoming album.

If you can spare a few moments to check it out, as always, any and all helpful comments, suggestions, constructive criticism, input and ideas are very welcome, and also greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for any observations, suggestions, comments and ideas!

Bob
====================================

New Mix Up - 9-28-15!

"Unchained"

128kbps MP3 on SoundClick at: http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13196503

Or... Better Quality 320kbps MP3 format on the Player at: http://www.boboister.com/test-mixes.html

post edited by Bob Oister - 2015/09/28 04:52:10
CreatingNoise
Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1666
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/08/26 06:36:52 (permalink)
Sounds pretty good Bob, no real crits on the mix here.  I could hear everything pretty clear on my system.  I like the trebled out drum intro and the spaced out picking work.  The tune builds nicely to the heavy kick in.  This is a good rocker for sure!  Tasty synth work too.  Great stuff!
clintmartin
Max Output Level: -36.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3893
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/08/26 07:56:12 (permalink)
Sounds good here. Nice guitar tone!

Cakewalk, Harrison Mixbus 4, Waveform 9, ADK intel i7 2600 3.40 ghz, 8gb Ram, Win 7, Presonus Audiobox 44VSL. 
http://www.youtube.com/c/clintmartinmusic
https://itunes.apple.com/...lint-martin/1010966023
https://open.spotify.com/artist/4x4TBz32i56bTJkgu7b4tN

ohgrant
Max Output Level: -35.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3966
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/08/26 18:04:17 (permalink)
 Awesome Bob, love those chords and alternative vibe of this one. Great choice for opening song on CD. 
Great tone and solo
post edited by ohgrant - 2015/08/26 18:12:32

Me

Bob Oister
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/08/27 18:54:16 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby ohgrant 2015/09/09 22:24:38
CreatingNoise:

Hey, Tony, how's it going, buddy?  Hope you're enjoying your summer!

Thanks so much for checking this out and for your valuable input and kind words!  I'm hoping that I'm slowly, but surely getting my "studio ears" back and improving things by finally getting some more studio time in.

Greatly appreciated, brother, have a Rockin! weekend!

Bob
=====================================

clintmartin:

Hi, Clint,

Thanks so much for taking time to give this a listen, and I'm very grateful for your good input, observations and kind words, especially because all of your productions are always top-notch quality!

I really appreciate you checking this out for me and commenting, and hope you have a super weekend!

Best Wishes,
Bob
======================================

ohgrant:

Hey, Grant,

Big thanks, buddy, I really appreciate you checking this out for me and for your kind words of encouragement!

I'm always very grateful for your input, friendship and support here on the forum, Grant, and it means a lot to me.

By the way, congrats on the beautiful Tele that you ordered, can't wait to hear it when you get a chance to record it for one of your excellent productions!

Have a good one, buddy!

Bob
synkrotron
Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5263
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/08/28 09:19:17 (permalink)
Hiya Bob,

I really enjoyed listening to Unchained dood! Everything is hanging together pretty damn well in this one 

Great singing and guitar work...

Sounding good for a test mix Bob

http://www.synkrotron.co.uk/
Intel Core™i7-3820QM Quad Core Mobile Processor 2.70GHz 8MB cache | Intel HM77 Express Chipset | 16GB SAMSUNG 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M - 2.0GB DDR5 Video RAM | 500GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Roland OCTA-CAPTURE | SONAR Platinum ∞ FFS| Too many VSTi's to list here | KRK KNS-8400 Headphones | Roland JP-8000 | Oberheim OB12 | Novation Nova | Gibson SG Special | PRS Studio
jamesg1213
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 21760
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/08/28 14:19:57 (permalink)
That intro was great, I was thinking hmm, this sounds a little different..then Big Bad Bob came storming in with the usual MONSTER RIFF! . Strong song all the way through Bob, nice creative breakdowns too...and a very tasty solo.

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
Bob Oister
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/08/30 04:02:37 (permalink)
synkrotron:

Hey, Andy, how are you, my friend?  Hope you're doing well!

Big thanks for checking out "Unchained" for me, LOL, especially after helping out so much with my last post's nightmare re-initiation into trying to get back to doing this stuff!

I truly appreciate your good input and kind words of encouragement, and your taking time to listen and comment means a great deal to me!

Thanks again, Andy, have a great day!

Bob

jamesg1213:

Hi, James,

Thank you kindly, good sir!  I'm hoping that I'm finally starting to get my "groove" back.

Yep, I thought I'd go for the lo-fi intro for some contrast and then come in with a BANG to kick things off on this one.

I'm really happy that you like it and I always look forward to and greatly appreciate your input, observations and comments!  You've been putting out a huge selection of fantastic music here on the forum, always high quality productions, from back before I first joined, and you were one of the first to welcome me here back then, and I'm very grateful for your input, support and friendship!

Best Wishes, James!

Bob
=======================================

MarkusClinus
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 710
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/01 21:56:02 (permalink)
Hi Bob. This is killer - you always kill it. Mix is great - and your playing is top notch as always.

Mark
(formerly CLEAN)
THE PUGTONES

emeraldsoul
Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1858
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/02 00:16:31 (permalink)
Big smiles here. I wasn't sure about the intro in the "old radio" eq, maybe if you cut it in half, then get to the goodies sooner, it might satisfy the delayed gratificationially challenged.

On yer vocals, in the chorus, your big "un-CHAINNED!" I think could be louder, it seems to dip a bit and I think that's the payoff lyric in this one.

Like your tunes, man.

cheers,
-Tom

A work in regress:
www.studiusinterruptus.com

Cornbread - video   audio
A Very, Very Troubled Soul - video   
Kilometers Davis - video   audio
Mayans (Face in the Crowd) - video  audio
The Sweet Slow Fade - video
Bob Oister
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/02 17:11:14 (permalink)
MarcusClinus:

Hey, Mark, how are you, buddy?  Hope you're doing great!

Big thanks for stopping by to check this one out for me and for your encouraging comments!

I always appreciate your input, observations and ideas on my stuff, and I'm grateful for your friendship and support!

Have a good one, Mark!

Bob
Bob Oister
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/02 20:43:57 (permalink)
emeraldsoul:

Hey, Tom,

Thanks, buddy, greatly appreciate your valuable input, observations and ideas!

LOL, you're 100% on the money about the "Unchained" chorus section, before I posted the mix I hemmed and hawed about that, and stupidly dropped it by 2db!   Your comment proves that I should have gone with my original gut instinct and left it the way it was.

Thanks again for listening and your good input and comments, it's what makes this forum such a great place!

Have a good one!

Bob
===================================
rebel007
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 926
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/03 00:39:45 (permalink)
Wow, great song Bob. Don't listen to much Metal but this one comes across great, even though I only listened to the 128mp3. Agree with "ohgrant", great song for an opener on an album.
I would've liked the vocals more in my face, especially when they first enter, like you are singing right in my ear you know, more compression I think. Just my take, and how I felt on first listen (Don't take that with anything more than a grain of salt, vocals are my thing).
Guitar work is awesome by the way!

Home Built Desktop Computer: Intel Core i5 750: 4Mb RAM: NVidia 210 Silent: Windows 10 32bit: Sonar Platinum: Roland OctaCapture
Presario CQ41 Laptop: Intel Core i5 760: 4Mb RAM: Windows 10 32bit: Sonar Platinum (Retired)
CbB on HP Pavilion Laptop 64bit: GeForce Video Card: Intel 8550: 256GB SSD 1TB Data Drive: Windows10 64bit
Walt Collins
Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1054
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/03 07:17:23 (permalink)
Hey Bob,

At 1:40 and 2:48: your rhythm guitar riff cuts out, which is cool.  But it sounds like you've got the automatic short fade happening at the end of the clip.  I think you may have meant to have it do an immediate cut (i.e. no fade at all, or one that lasts less than 0.1sec).  Or maybe I'm wrong!

One other thing I'm hearing is the vocals seem a little "late" in various parts of the song.  Is it possible you might have dragged and dropped some of the vocal clips and maybe placed them a smidgen to the right of where they should have been?  I always try to line up my clips using snapping if possible, but when that doesn't work (as sometimes it doesn't), I use my eye to place the highest transient on the visible wave form right on the beat (which is usually the highest transient in the snare drum track).  Not sure if that helps at all or if it's just something you are already doing.

Great metal echoey solos, nice meaty rhythm guitar, awesome guitar tone, love the composition, strong voice.  It'll make a great lead track for the record!

Walt Collins - Downtempo & Ambient
Bandcamp: https://waltcollins.bandcamp.com (FREE downloads),  SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/arcanor
blog: "Seeking Enlightenment Through Electronic Music" - http://waltcollins.com/music
I use Ableton, NI, AAS, Arturia, Spectrasonics, Cakewalk, Akai, Yamaha, Fender, Sony, Waves
Windows 10, Tannoy, KRK, dbx DriveRack
Bob Oister
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/03 19:32:41 (permalink)
rebel007:

Hey, Wayne, big thanks, my friend for taking time to listen to this and your very good input and also your kind comments!

I'm going to try your suggestion on bumping up the level of the first verse vocals a little bit, after a very long time away from recording and mixing, I'm still struggling a bit with getting my studio ears back, and after Tom's comment above and yours, it seems like I misjudged the various vocal levels on this one.  I'm finally getting a little more time in again, and it seems like I'm beginning to get the EQ levels and general tonality back under control, but I'm still having a hard time determining proper instrument and vocal levels.  I greatly appreciate your observations and ideas to help get this to where it should be.

Sincere thanks, and best wishes, buddy!

Bob
Bob Oister
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/04 19:43:25 (permalink)
Walt Collins:

Hi, Walt,

How are you, buddy?  Hope you're gearing up for a great holiday weekend!

Thank you so much for taking time to lend your excellent ears to this for me, and I truly appreciate your very specific, detailed input and suggestions because they always really help me out a great deal!

You were 100% correct about the long fades during the rhythm guitar stops, and I'm hoping to have the new mix up over the weekend.  Although I don't have any auto-fades set up in Sonar 8.5 PE, I have a habit of applying a short fade to the beginning and end of every clip whenever I split a track as a safety measure for unwanted pops and clicks.  Unfortunately, in my haste to get this posted, I never went back in and edited the splits correctly, and after your good advice, it already sounds much better.  Sometimes it seems I get too close to a song while working on a mix and some of the flaws become invisible to me until someone else picks up on them and points them out.  That's why I'm so grateful for your generous input and that of the rest of our helpful forum members.

I'm still trying to determine where the vocals might be coming in late so I can fix them, if you can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks again, Walt, and have a great weekend!

Bob

bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/06 15:47:35 (permalink)
Bob,

Your stuff is always so good. Thanks for sharing this test mix.

My only thought is that this is not yet fully mastered, would that be correct? If so that may explain some of the dullness I have not heard in your other stuff. Or..... maybe it's my ears. 
Bob Oister
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/09 17:45:17 (permalink)
bapu:

Hi, Ed, thanks, buddy, I really appreciate you checking this out for me and also your good input, observations and advice!

You missed my last post for "Power Trip" which was my first attempt after more than seven months away from working on this stuff, but long story short, there were also lots of changes to my listening systems where I check my mixes, and also working with ARC 2 turned on inside Sonar, and off while listening to reference mixes on YouTube, Spotify, Vevo, etc., and even songs here on the forum.  I'm still struggling a bit with my "studio ears" and overall tonality on my mixes.

But, yes, this is "mastered" similarly to my past stuff, so I'm hoping you can clarify the dullness that you seem to be hearing.  Is it a lack of highs, or does it seem too muddy on your system, or lacking low end punch?  Any input or advice to what might be causing it to sound dull on your system would be very helpful and greatly appreciated to help me get this fixed up and trusting my ears again.

Thanks again, Ed, I always look forward to and truly appreciate your input, ideas, friendship and support here on the forum!

Have a good one, buddy!
Bob
Bob Oister
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/15 04:43:03 (permalink)
Hi, Guys,

I just uploaded Mix #2 after utilizing most of your input and suggestions so far.

Beefed up the first verse and chorus vocals, cleaned up the rhythm guitar stops on the breaks, and thickened up the bass guitar a little bit.  Hope I didn't go too far!

Thanks again for your input, and please feel free to let me know if you have any other input or suggestions.

Greatly appreciated!
Bob
synkrotron
Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5263
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/15 06:11:28 (permalink)
That sounded great, yet again Bob... Sounding a lot more polished to my ears

Punchy as hell if you ask me

cheers

andy

http://www.synkrotron.co.uk/
Intel Core™i7-3820QM Quad Core Mobile Processor 2.70GHz 8MB cache | Intel HM77 Express Chipset | 16GB SAMSUNG 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M - 2.0GB DDR5 Video RAM | 500GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Roland OCTA-CAPTURE | SONAR Platinum ∞ FFS| Too many VSTi's to list here | KRK KNS-8400 Headphones | Roland JP-8000 | Oberheim OB12 | Novation Nova | Gibson SG Special | PRS Studio
Wookiee
Rrrrugh arah-ah-woof?
  • Total Posts : 13306
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/15 08:26:57 (permalink)
Missed the first iteration of this Bob, busy with helping others.  The opening caught me by surprise I though that's it Bob has finally succumbed to Lo Fi fever, then it all kick in.

Nice job Bob sounds well here.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Karma has a way of finding its own way home.
Primary, i7 8700K 16Gigs Ram, 3x500gb SSD's 2TB Backup HHD Saffire Pro 40. Win 10 64Bit
Secondary  i7 4790K, 32GB Ram, 500Gb SSD OS/Prog's, 1TB Audio, 1TB Samples HHD AudioBox USB, Win 10 64Bit
CbB, Adam's A7x's - Event 20/20's, Arturia V6, Korg Digital Legacy, Softube Modular, Arturia Keylab-88, USB-MidiSport 8x8 
stevec
  • Total Posts : 11546
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/15 14:58:24 (permalink)
It sounds pretty big here...  'specially those guitars.     Good song too, I like it - catchy chorus.   And your voice sounds really good on this one. 

About the only thing I'd nit-pick are some timing issues between the vocals and instruments in the chorus.  I felt as though the vocal lines were dragging behind a little, particularly against the drums.    But song and mix-wise I think you have a winner!

SteveC
https://soundcloud.com/steve-cocchi
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39163

SONAR Platinum x64, Intel Q9300 (2.5Ghz), Asus P5N-D, Win7 x64 SP1, 8GB RAM, 1TB internal + ESATA + USB Backup HDDs, ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB RAM + dual ViewSonic VA2431wm Monitors;
Focusrite 18i6 (ASIO);
Komplete 9, Melodyne Studio 4, Ozone 7 Advanced, Rapture Pro, GPO5, Valhalla Plate, MJUC comp, MDynamic EQ, lots of other freebie VST plugins, synths and Kontakt libraries

mesayre
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 195
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/15 16:39:53 (permalink)
Sounds pretty great Bob. Although I think when you re-posted it some of the timing got scrambled starting around 2:40.

Mike Sayre
Composer, Horn Player

Sonar Platinum, Win10x64

My new album, Music for Icebergs, is now on iTunes
Lynn
Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6117
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/15 17:42:05 (permalink)
Bob, this is huge sounding.  I love the song and your arrangement.  Your vocals and guitar work are awesome.  I, too, hear the timing issues in the chorus, though, I'm sure they can easily be fixed once you identify them.  Otherwise, this is a hit and album ready.

All the best,
Lynn

my songs
www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
markno999
Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1450
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/15 17:50:22 (permalink)
Bob,

Cool song.   There are some timing issues here and there.  From about 2:15-2:40 the vocals seems like they are dragging.  More so toward the end of that range than the beginning.    The abrupt stops are distracting.   I would soften then up with some reverb or delay.  There is also some strangeness around 3:30 with the choruses.   Not sure if you are going for a delay effect but I would use timed delay rather than re-pasting clips as it isn't lining up correctly.   Sounds like there is something amiss.   Really good song though.  Like it, good energy and mix.

Regards
post edited by markno999 - 2015/09/15 18:02:56
Mesh
  • Total Posts : 27360
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/16 10:32:20 (permalink)
Very cool rocking tune there Bob....mix & performance were really good!! I do agree that the abrupt stops were distracting (I replayed that part a few times to see if it was working as intended) and didn't quite seem to fit with the rest of the song. 

Your solo's & rhythm guitar tones/playing are just top shelf stuff. I enjoyed this tune very much.....looks like I'll have to visit your site again and give another whirl at all your tunes.  

Platinum Gaming DAW: AsRock Z77 Overclock Formula
I7 3770k @ 4.5GHz : 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X
250GB OS SSD : 3TB HDD : 1TB Sample HDD
Win 10 Pro x 64 : NH-D14 CPU Cooler 
HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
The_Forum_Monkeys
batsbrew
  • Total Posts : 10037
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/16 11:54:13 (permalink)
cool tune bob, lots of attitude!

i like the idea of the intro,
but what would be cool, would be if you could automate and roll that treble effect off gradually, where it is OFF right when the main downbeat comes in.

that would draw the listener in gradually......

i like the deep bass, but it's missing some in the low mids....
needs a bit more there for girth.
then the high end which if favored now, will be in more balance.

Bats Brew music Streaming
Bats Brew albums:
"Trouble"
"Stay"
"The Time is Magic"
--
Sonar 6 PE>Bandlab Cakewalk>Studio One 3.5>RME BFP>i7-7700 3.6GHz>MSI B250M>G.Skill Ripjaws 4 series 16GB>Samsung 960 EVO m.2ssd>W 10 Pro

ohgrant
Max Output Level: -35.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3966
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/16 17:39:31 (permalink)
 The production is really sounding huge on this brother Bob, cool intro,  love that really catchy low opening riff. Expressive vocals, real cool idea adding a few low-fi/telephone verses. Great sounding mix.

Glad you like the Tele, not half as lovely as that new PRS of yours I think I saw posted here.

Me

daryl1968
  • Total Posts : 10984
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/17 10:44:05 (permalink)
Hi Bob - I hope you are well.
This definitely has a different vibe to your usual stuff - more indie/alternative and I like it.
I also heard some vocal timing issues. Drums could come up in the mix for me too.
Overall, nice one though mate. 
Bob Oister
Re: "Unchained" (Rock) 2015/09/28 04:42:08 (permalink)
NOTE: Sorry for the late replies, guys!

synkrotron:

Hey, Andy, thanks so much for coming back for a second listen, and for your encouraging comments, I truly appreciate your input and support!

Best wishes for a Rockin' week, my friend!
Bob

wookiee:

Hey there, Wook!  Thanks so much, John, I always look forward to and greatly appreciate your very good input and comments!

Have a fantastic week, buddy!
Bob

stevec:

Hi, Steve, how are you, buddy?  Doing great I hope!

Big thanks for checking this out for me and for the kind words and good observations!

Yes, Sir, you and our fellow forum friends are 100% correct about the timing issues with the choruses.  I did quite a bit of cutting, nudging, sliding and fine tuning for the new Mix #3, so I'm hoping things are falling into place now.

Thanks again, Steve and have a great week, buddy!
Bob

mesayre:

Hi, Mike,

Thank you so much for taking time to give this a listen and for your encouraging comments and good input!

Yes, Sir, the timing of the vocals in the choruses was off quite a bit, but hopefully I've got it fixed up now on Mix #3.

Thanks again, Mike, I greatly appreciate your input!

Best wishes for a great week!
Bob
======================================

Lynn:

Hi, Lynn,

Thanks very much, buddy!  I truly appreciate you checking this one out for me and also your encouraging words of support!

Greatly appreciated, Lynn, have a great week!
Bob

markno999:

Hey, Mark, how are you, buddy?  Hope you're doing great!

Thanks so much for checking this one out for me and also for your valuable detailed input and observations!  I always look forward to and greatly appreciate your input, advice and support on my stuff.

For this new mix, I did quite a bit of nudging and sliding on the chorus vocals and outro echoes to fix the timing anomalies as per your suggestion, and I stretched the abrupt rhythm guitar stops back out to the finger slides to fill in the gaps, and used shorter fades as Walt suggested.  I'm crossing my fingers that things are starting to gel a little better.

Thanks again for your good ears, greatly appreciated, buddy!
Bob

Mesh:

Hey, Mesh, It's really great to hear from you, hope you're doing great!

Thank you very much for stopping by on this one, and for your good input and kind words of encouragement!

I'm hoping I fixed up the stops on this new mix by stretching out the cuts further and adding a few short fades.

I really appreciate you checking this out for me, and your good observations and kind words!

Have a great week, my friend!
Bob

batsbrew:

Hey, Rob, how's it going, buddy?  Hope you're doing well!

Thanks so much for popping in on this one and lending your great ears, good input and suggestions!

Believe it or not, I originally automated the lo-fi drums back in with a slow build in the intro just the way you suggested, but after a few listens, I decided to go with the BIG BANG!!! because I thought the contrast made a more dramatic impact. LOL!

Thanks for the advice on the bass because lately I've been struggling to try to get a "rounder" sounding bass that fits in with the thick wall of guitars without swamping the low end or getting too clicky.  On the new mix I dialed back in some of the low mids that I sculpted out of the bass for the original mix.  I'm hoping to hit a decent balance without overwhelming the mix.

Thanks again for giving this a listen and your great input!

Have a good one!
Bob

ohgrant:

Hey, Grant,  Thanks so much, buddy!

I really appreciate you checking this out for me and also your good observations and encouraging words!

I hope you're loving that new Tele of yours, can't wait to hear it on one of your song posts soon!

Have a great week, Grant!
Bob

daryl1968:

Hey, Daryl, how are you, my friend?  Hope you're doing well!

Thank you so much for taking time to give this a listen and for your input, observations and very kind words!

I'm crossing my fingers that I've got the chorus vocal timing issues ironed out on the new mix that I just uploaded.  I bumped up the drum bus conservatively by 1dB, but after re-eqing the bass, I'm wondering if I still might have to give the drums a bit more of a boost.

Thanks again, Daryl, I really appreciate your advice and suggestions, and your new song post "Something In My Drink" is dynamite!

Best Wishes!
Bob

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1