LockedSerious problems in controller pane.

Author
luna004
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 37
2015/09/02 21:09:36 (permalink)

Serious problems in controller pane.

Hi, I'm orchestrater require detail MIDI CC editing.

There are serious problems that must be addressed.

Please understand my skill in English.. Please watch this video.

https://youtu.be/jeJ1JU1r-y8

Problem 1.
You have to go way outside the current value to start drawing, and then draw up or down into your chosen area. Unlike the old sonar, new sonar does not have the option to be able to off the value handle.

Problem 2.
And freehand draw tool does nothing in that grab area near last value, while draw tool grabs the last value and moves it. It's not freehand anymore.

Problem 3.
As the length of the music increases, limping phenomenon occurs. The length of the music is more than 2 minutes and work becomes almost impossible even high-end computer. But, if you hide the controller pane, there is no limping.
This is a chronic problem in sonar..

It seems to be a problem related to graphics processing. It requires optimization. The music is played without a problem, but phenomenon that FPS is low because of all CC data that is not visible on the screen can not be seen in other DAW.

Lots of CC data is very important for precise orchestration. If sonar is not anymore have the ability to effectively accommodate the dozens of orchestral instruments with CC data formation, I will not hesitate to use other DAW even though I've used cakewalk for 10 years.
CW must consider users like me.

1 Reply Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Serious problems in controller pane. 2015/09/02 22:41:31 (permalink)
    duplicate of http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3280467
    please do not cross post
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1