Helpful ReplySalmon under Glass- sophisticated dining for the discerning epicure

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 7
Author
John T
Max Output Level: -7.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6783
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:25:01 (permalink)
I think he genuinely loves pro tools, which I personally find as weird as people claiming to actually like broccoli, but different strokes for different folks and all that.

http://johntatlockaudio.com/
Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
yevster
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 761
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:26:42 (permalink)
CW marketing was mediocre even before the Roland split. Magazine ads with taglines like "the tools you want." Videos that walked through the program feature by feature, rather than how real musicians and producers actually create music. CW never had marketing right. Couple that with years of a product that could not market itself, and you are guaranteed mediocrity.

yevster
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:28:32 (permalink)
Anderton
yevster
This is how Avid markets its DAW

It's branded Pensado's Place. Unless Pensado is part of Avid's marketing team, this is not how Avid markets its DAW. (Granted Avid is a sponsor along with several others, so it could be a "pay to play" situation.) 

This is how Steinberg markets its DAW

It's branded Future Music. I don't think Future Music is the marketing division for Steinberg...

Anyway, I actually found the Bluestone interview quite interesting, it's helpful to hear the viewpoints of other SONAR users who are into EDM...especially ones as successful as he is.

And Cakewalk has done tutorials in the past. This gives you not only a tutorial on mixing in SONAR, but the files needed to go through the tutorial and learn how to do by yourself instead of just watching someone else say how they do things.

Actually, that's exactly how viral marketing works. Avid does sponsor Pensado's place, and Steinberg does sponsor those Future Music segments. They embed their product into places where people go for information, rather than for marketing. And such outreach finds a much more receptive audience. 
post edited by yevster - 2015/10/09 20:41:30
yevster
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:31:14 (permalink)
Anderton

And Cakewalk has done tutorials in the past. This gives you not only a tutorial on mixing in SONAR, but the files needed to go through the tutorial and learn how to do by yourself instead of just watching someone else say how they do things.

Let's look at that link, shall we?

Mixing with ProChannel in SONAR X3 Producer

Thank you for downloading the "Mixing with ProChannel in SONAR X3 Producer" guide from Disc Makers. This guide was written by industry expert, Craig Anderton, and is designed to help you learn more about the revolutionary new ProChannel feature in SONAR X3 Producer. In order to follow along with Craig Anderton, you will need to download the SONAR X3 Producer Trial and the CA-2A Leveling Amplifier Trial, which are both free to use for 30-days.
Fill out the form below to begin your ProChannel experience.

So, I'm seeing a tutorial for how to use a single tool in a single application. The description actually states that to follow along, the specific application will be necessary. So question: just by looking at the description, what value would I see in this tutorial if I was a Cubase user or a Pro Tools user?

Anderton
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:32:13 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby John T 2015/10/09 20:44:30
And concerning marketing in general, I hate to say it because I've defended the integrity of many magazines for years, but everything these days is becoming pay to play...if SONAR wants to get mentioned, the easiest way would be to buy lots of ads in magazines and on web sites, then call 'em up and browbeat them for more coverage. With a few notable exceptions (and I most definitely include Sound on Sound, in case anyone wondered) magazines no longer exist mainly to serve their readers, but to do what they think serves their advertisers.

Some people are too short-sighted to recognize that serving the readers IS serving the advertisers, in the most important way possible: by attracting readers to see their ads. As long as circulation and page counts keep going down, neither readers nor advertisers are being served. It's sad things have come to this. 

What brought this home to me was talking to a company and saying I'd love to review one of their products for Harmony Central. The owner said that would be nice, but he doesn't advertise with us. When I told him it didn't matter, we're not "pay to play" and we write reviews for the HC community, his jaw just about dropped. He then told me of adventures with recent magazines and web sites that were basically what I could only call shakedowns. 

If SONAR's popularity continues to increase, it will be due to the merits of the program and the support of its users, not bribes. /rant

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Anderton
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:33:18 (permalink)
John T
To be absolutely fair to Pensado, yes, they do brandish their sponsors all over the place, but if you watch his thing regularly, especially the Into The Lair segment, he will happily enthuse at length about anything he really thinks is great. Including even freebie plug-ins that couldn't possibly afford a kick-back that'd be worth his while. He's a businessman, of course, but I think he's also a fairly straight shooter.

Well, then that supports my point he's not part of Avid's marketing team. Thanks.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
sharke
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:36:02 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby lingyai 2015/10/09 20:57:44
Adq
Anderton
Meanwhile, you mean like this? 

Actually no.
I mean something like Pensado's lessons, and some major online music learning sites. This sites have Sonar videos, but only for learning Sonar. If they are teaching producing or mixing in general they always use ProTools, Logic or Ableton Live.

I'm starting to get a bit weary of Pensado's lessons. The guy's amiable enough, but too many of his "lessons" start with an attractive promise like "how to mix vocals" or "how to get bass to sit in the mix" but just consist of him saying "guys I want to show you something really cool this week" before demonstrating some gargantuan FX chain which seems to be little more than a plugin endorsement, without actually explaining the philosophy or theory behind what he's doing. And then he turns the effects on one by one, says "pretty cool, huh?" and that's it for another week. Meh - there are way better tutorials out there. 

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
Paul P
Max Output Level: -48.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2685
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:36:24 (permalink)
Anderton
if SONAR wants to get mentioned, the easiest way would be to buy lots of ads in magazines and on web sites, then call 'em up and browbeat them for more coverage.

Gibson coud take care of the browbeating.

Sonar Platinum [2017.10], Win7U x64 sp1, Xeon E5-1620 3.6 GHz, Asus P9X79WS, 16 GB ECC, 128gb SSD, HD7950, Mackie Blackjack
lingyai
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 259
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:36:47 (permalink)
Anderton

I hadn't come across that one. Yes, tutorials with files beat the hell out of those without, imho. You'll find things like this -- along with video transcripts, super useful, not only because they let you skim ahead, but also to let you focus without having to take notes -- on Lynda.com (where, I've noticed, the latest Sonar tutorial is for X2).  Great for learning, and also, I'd imagine, great for marketing -- gives folks a reason to download and quickly get their hands dirty. I can imagine you guys are stretched, but why not a) put out more of these, and b) when you do, post about it, with links etc, on KVR, GS, SOS et al.? E.g. "Cool **** You Can Do In Sonar Part 17: Speed Comping" or whatever. Only thing is, they'd need to be very well-executed -- unclear / rambling / otherwise bad tutorials are worse than none at all. (Not saying CW's are ... just saying in general).

Sonar Platinum Hopkinton, Windows 7 64 bit Pro SP1, i7-37400QM CPU @2.70 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tDj_VanH3g
"The limitations are limitless" -- Beck
yevster
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:41:28 (permalink)
Magazine reviews may always be BS, but people still read those magazines, which means they learn something from them.

You don't need to browbeat magazines for coverage just by advertising. Hire one of the respected Sonar artists (perhaps even yourself) to just demonstrate his/her production process. Do not talk about the DAW or specifically its features. Do not shy away from 3rd party plugins. Just discuss the creative choices made and how they come together. Once two or three of such videos are out there, preferably not under Cakewalk's name at all, take out a one-page ad in Computer Music or Future Music or something of the sort, which has a well-developed electronic version. Then link or embed those videos in that ad.

Done and done.
Anderton
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:41:47 (permalink)
Paul P
Anderton
if SONAR wants to get mentioned, the easiest way would be to buy lots of ads in magazines and on web sites, then call 'em up and browbeat them for more coverage.

Gibson coud take care of the browbeating.

Gibson doesn't work that way...one of the reasons I joined. Gibson's more into building its own structure, through its entertainment relations showrooms and web activities. 

Anderton
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:43:32 (permalink)
yevster
Magazine reviews may always be BS, but people still read those magazines, which means they learn something from them.

As I said, there are a few notable exceptions. 

You don't need to browbeat magazines for coverage just by advertising. Hire one of the respected Sonar artists (perhaps even yourself) to just demonstrate his/her production process. Do not talk about the DAW or specifically its features. Do not shy away from 3rd party plugins. Just discuss the creative choices made and how they come together. Once two or three of such videos are out there, preferably not under Cakewalk's name at all, take out a one-page ad in Computer Music or Future Music or something of the sort, which has a well-developed electronic version. Then link or embed those videos in that ad.

Done and done.

I like the way things work on your planet... I'll give it a try and see what happens on this one. I have this process I call "HD vocals" that I've never really talked about.

yevster
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:44:22 (permalink)
Anderton
John T
To be absolutely fair to Pensado, yes, they do brandish their sponsors all over the place, but if you watch his thing regularly, especially the Into The Lair segment, he will happily enthuse at length about anything he really thinks is great. Including even freebie plug-ins that couldn't possibly afford a kick-back that'd be worth his while. He's a businessman, of course, but I think he's also a fairly straight shooter.

Well, then that supports my point he's not part of Avid's marketing team. Thanks.

He's not a marketer for Avid. He's a ProTools fanboy, and Avid pays money to help make his show. Which is what makes that kind of marketing so effective and insidious. Nobody wants to be marketed to. Lots of people want to be taught.
yevster
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:45:56 (permalink)
Anderton

I like the way things work on your planet... 

I don't know how things work on my planet, but Sonar's non-existing mindshare objectively demonstrates that they don't work on Cakewalk's.
backwoods
Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2571
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:46:42 (permalink)
Pensado really really really likes McDSP and Waves. Good for him. The best ones are where the guest tries to steer the conversation to his non-PT DAW and Herb cuts him short :)
John T
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:47:07 (permalink)
sharke
Adq
Anderton
Meanwhile, you mean like this? 

Actually no.
I mean something like Pensado's lessons, and some major online music learning sites. This sites have Sonar videos, but only for learning Sonar. If they are teaching producing or mixing in general they always use ProTools, Logic or Ableton Live.

I'm starting to get a bit weary of Pensado's lessons. The guy's amiable enough, but too many of his "lessons" start with an attractive promise like "how to mix vocals" or "how to get bass to sit in the mix" but just consist of him saying "guys I want to show you something really cool this week" before demonstrating some gargantuan FX chain which seems to be little more than a plugin endorsement, without actually explaining the philosophy or theory behind what he's doing. And then he turns the effects on one by one, says "pretty cool, huh?" and that's it for another week. Meh - there are way better tutorials out there. 

He's actually not that good at teaching, I think. I disagree that he's cynically promoting stuff, but a lot of those tutorials are very vague. Like I say, not for lack of useful information, but definitely for lack of teaching skill. /tangent warning.

Self-build PC // 16GB RAM // i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz // Nofan 0dB cooler // ASUS P8-Z77 V Pro motherboard // Intel x-25m SSD System Drive // Seagate RAID Array Audio Drive // Windows 10 64 bit // Sonar Platinum (64 bit) // Sonar VS-700 // M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 // KRK RP-6 Monitors // and a bunch of other stuff
lingyai
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:47:24 (permalink)
sharke

+1

I know he's revered, and does seem like a nice guy, but I get far less from his "lessons" than I do from, say, Graham at the Recording Revolution or the lesser-known but superb instructor Bobby Owsinski.  

Craig / other CW people, to return to what I was saying about more hands-on tutorials with included files -- why not sign up for a free 10-day trial at Lynda.com and check out the those for various audio programs? They are generally quite excellent. Better even than Groove3, mainly because the former include files and transcripts.

Tangentially -- I noticed the forum robot turned my word "****" into asterisks. What kind of **** is this?   

Sonar Platinum Hopkinton, Windows 7 64 bit Pro SP1, i7-37400QM CPU @2.70 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB 
John T
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 20:52:33 (permalink)
I suppose we're fully on the tangent now, so what the hell...

lingyai

I know he's revered, and does seem like a nice guy, but I get far less from his "lessons" than I do from, say, Graham at the Recording Revolution or the lesser-known but superb instructor Bobby Owsinski.  

Expanding on my above point, which is that Pensado lacks for teaching skills, I'll say this: I reckon Pensado knows a lot more about mixing than Graham does, and I reckon Graham would happily agree with that; but Graham is an excellent teacher. There's a particularly good recent-ish PP with Graham as a guest, in fact, and they talk a fair bit about training / mentoring / teaching.

Anderton
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 21:00:49 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby joel77 2015/10/10 08:47:42
yevster
Anderton

I like the way things work on your planet... 

I don't know how things work on my planet, but Sonar's non-existing mindshare objectively demonstrates that they don't work on Cakewalk's.

"Objectively"? You mean like the non-existent mindshare that got SONAR two Key Buys from Keyboard magazine, a couple MIPA Awards, AudioFanzine's best product 2015, a TEC award nomination, a place in the "World's Best DAW" feature (I think it was MusicRadar) last month...I know I'm leaving some out, that's just off the top of my head...

And regarding all of the "Cakewalk doesn't do this, Cakewalk doesn't do that" complaints about not putting tutorials out there, several articles I've written on music techniques that were general but based around SONAR have been placed on multiple web sites and in magazines. I'd tell you which ones but I don't bother keeping track any more, if you're really interested I'm sure Andrew knows at least some of them. Don't forget I'm in Sound on Sound every month, too, and according to SOS it's one of their most popular computer-based columns (which I'd like to think is because I cover general topics that apply to other DAWs).

I'm doing something, I don't just sit around and whine. I'd estimate maybe 30 of my Sonar-related articles have been placed in the last year or so. Yeah, I know. I'm such a slacker. Don't forget I work full-time at Gibson, too...this is what I do in my spare time because I give a damn. And it's not just about SONAR, I show people how to use computer-based tools in general because I want to contribute something to this stupid planet before I die. So sue me.

And enjoy the "Tip of the Week" 

Anderton
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 21:07:03 (permalink)
lingyai
Craig / other CW people, to return to what I was saying about more hands-on tutorials with included files -- why not sign up for a free 10-day trial at Lynda.com and check out the those for various audio programs?

Check out the Advanced Workshop videos I did for Cakewalk...they were extremely successful and well-received. I really need to do more, but there's this little company in Tennessee that keeps me really busy...

yevster
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 21:12:56 (permalink)
Not blaming you personally, Craig. Without you, I don't know if CW would even exist right now. The fact that all these things are on your shoulders is in itself frightening.

It's great that SOS has a Sonar feature. It would be greater if the articles on mixing, or mastering or EQ were in Sonar too, now and then. And I can't shake the impression that SOS doesn't target the younger EDM-oriented demographic at all. I could be wrong.

As for all those awards, if they translate into sales figures that are comparable to Cubase or Logic, I take back everything I've said. And if they don't, I stand by everything I said.
Adq
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 426
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 21:18:49 (permalink)
Anderton
Check out the Advanced Workshop videos I did for Cakewalk...they were extremely successful and well-received. I really need to do more, but there's this little company in Tennessee that keeps me really busy...

That's good, but most non-Sonar people would not watch video with Sonar mentioned in the title, they just filter it out. It need to be more tricky to attract them. For example there are videos where song is arranging in Ableton Live, and then it is mixing in Pro Tools, and it looks natural. Sonar videos are very straight-forward instead, often it is only features enumeration, and it is boring, and unusable for non-users.
Beepster
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 21:34:41 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby John T 2015/10/09 21:53:54
Not sure why anyone cares. It's not like the place is filled with professionals anyway...

yanno...

because they're slutz...

not whores...

me coat... i'll get it
lingyai
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 21:39:46 (permalink)
Anderton

...regarding all of the "Cakewalk doesn't do this, Cakewalk doesn't do that" complaints about not putting tutorials out there, several articles I've written on music techniques that were general but based around SONAR have been placed on multiple web sites and in magazines....I'm doing something, I don't just sit around and whine. I'd estimate maybe 30 of my Sonar-related articles have been placed in the last year or so. Yeah, I know. I'm such a slacker. Don't forget I work full-time at Gibson, too...this is what I do in my spare time because I give a damn. And it's not just about SONAR, I show people how to use computer-based tools in general because I want to contribute something to this stupid planet before I die. So sue me.

I'm not sure if here you were responding to my last couple of posts or not, Craig. 

If you were --  then you completely miscast what I was saying. Yes, I know there's a ton of useful stuff out there, a lot of it written by you -- I even pointed that out a few hours ago. I was merely building on what you said about the tutorial with the included files. I was agreeing that they are good, and suggesting (not complaining) that more like them might be a good idea, not just for me as a user, but for CW as a marketing tool. Now, strictly speaking the latter's not my problem, but having used CW / Sonar from '97 - '05, and then again since a year ago, I give a damn. Sort of, anyway. Though not so much that I'll offer any more suggestions if I'm gonna get my head bit off.

If you weren't -- [Gilda Radner voice] Never mind.

Either way ... it's Friday night in Tennessee. I hear they make good whiskey there. Why not unplug for a while and try some? 

Doktor Avalanche
Max Output Level: -32.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4294
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 21:58:54 (permalink)
Beepster
Not sure why anyone cares. It's not like the place is filled with professionals anyway...
yanno...
because they're slutz...
not whores...
me coat... i'll get it

In 17 hours 83 Replies 1223 Views
Maybe we should talk about them a bit more...

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.6,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),2 x 1TB SSD (Samsung EVO 850),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5. Rap Pro,Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1,Addictive Keys,Waves Silver,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist,Acronis True Image 2015.
Doktor Avalanche
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 22:01:15 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby backwoods 2015/10/09 22:20:44
Well if there are that many eyeballs...

VOTE FOR SONAR!!!
http://www.sosawards.com/vote-2016/

OK?

NO EXCUSES - If every single one of you bothered to do so - you might make the bakers more money and in turn a better product... Just 5 MINUTES of your time. A lot of us spend a heck of a lot of time in these forums trying to help people here, we love this product, I love the fact the bakers allow us to say more or less what the heck we like (good or bad)... now it's payback time... please contribute...

post edited by Doktor Avalanche - 2015/10/09 22:20:08

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.6,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),2 x 1TB SSD (Samsung EVO 850),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5. Rap Pro,Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1,Addictive Keys,Waves Silver,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist,Acronis True Image 2015.
Doktor Avalanche
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 22:13:01 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby shawn@trustmedia.tv 2015/10/10 12:10:34
50 people just read my last post in 15 minutes... VOTE!!! ^^^^

Paul P
Max Output Level: -48.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2685
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 22:28:38 (permalink)
Doktor Avalanche
50 people just read my last post in 15 minutes... VOTE!!! ^^^^

Sorry, but I'm not giving them my info, just for what is probably a not very productive survey.

Sonar Platinum [2017.10], Win7U x64 sp1, Xeon E5-1620 3.6 GHz, Asus P9X79WS, 16 GB ECC, 128gb SSD, HD7950, Mackie Blackjack
Doktor Avalanche
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 22:31:37 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby shawn@trustmedia.tv 2015/10/10 12:10:47
Well now another 80 views. Of course not everybody is going to be on board... but if you love Sonar...
Remember SOS is probably THE most respected sound engineering publication out there, I remember it from the 80's
Actually this is VERY PRODUCTIVE....
Use a fake phone number and email address, what the heck if it worries you...

That's the last of my marketing productivity for the day... normal service will resume shortly...
But believe me this DOES matter...  hugely...
post edited by Doktor Avalanche - 2015/10/09 23:00:39

kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: no respect- new Gearslutz sub forums 2015/10/09 22:55:02 (permalink)

It's a tough thing to argue about who's opinion count's , who's  doesn't ,  What's the best DAW ?, or What's not the best DAW ?….

My feeling is , It is almost impossible to be totally objective about such a totally subjective topic …

one size don't fit all and I'm glad it is that way ,

Kenny
post edited by kennywtelejazz - 2015/10/09 23:09:26

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 7
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1