Effects in Custom Modul or third level menu - for example iZotope Connect

Author
THambrecht
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 867
2015/11/22 06:37:51 (permalink)

Effects in Custom Modul or third level menu - for example iZotope Connect

We often edit Audio Clips within the iZotope Advanced Editor (10 to 20 times a day).
Therefor you have to go in the third level of a submenu and call iZotope Connect.
I think it is a very complicated time-consuming way to go through all menues.
It should be possible to call such programs with a single click. Instead in the third level in a submenu.
To edit the audioclip within iZotope you must even twice through the submenu (Send to iZotope and fetch back ).
I would be happy to have the possibility to integrate such tools in the Custom modul.

We digitize tapes, vinyl, dat, md ... in broadcast and studio quality for publishers, public institutions and individuals.
4 x Intel Quad-CPU, 4GHz Sonar Platinum (Windows 10 - 64Bit) and 14 computers for recording tapes, vinyl ...

4 x RME Fireface 800, 2 x Roland Octa Capture and 4 x Roland Quad Capture, Focusrite .... Studer A80, RP99, EMT948 ...

(Germany)  http://www.hambrecht.de

1 Reply Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Effects in Custom Modul or third level menu - for example iZotope Connect 2015/11/22 08:45:02 (permalink)
    Moved to F&I area.

While waiting for scripting enhancements in SONAR consider other scripting solutions such as AutoHotKey. While it will reside outside of SONAR, that may not be a bad thing as it can be used by all the applications on your PC.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1