IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 Bundle SALE!!!

Author
KingsMix
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 498
2015/11/30 12:25:25 (permalink)

IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 Bundle SALE!!!

IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 Sale !!!

JRR Shop, Audio Deluxe and can be a better deal on the IK website if you have any IK Jam Points.

Had been waiting for a deal on full version Amplitube, so it was a no brainer for me.
For others, mileage may vary.

3 Replies Related Threads

gmon72
    Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1052
    Re: IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 Bundle SALE!!! 2015/11/30 13:45:26 (permalink)
    FYI this is for the older version AT3 (not 4) and SampleTank 2.5 (not 3.6). Of course you always download and restore your AT3 stuff in AT4, but just don't expect the new AT4 stuff to be in the bundle.
    jbow
    Max Output Level: -0.2 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7601
    Re: IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 Bundle SALE!!! 2015/11/30 16:33:56 (permalink)
    I have begun to wonder about IK. I wonder if they appreciate loyal users. Maybe I missed it but I don't remember Amplitude 4 Deluxe being offered in the A4 upgrade presale (which I bought). I'm happy enough with it but frankly, seeing A4 Deluxe for sale now bothers me.. now, I may have missed it but still IK is so darn confusing with their Jampoints and Gear Credits.. yeah, I can figure it out but there is no reason for it to be so convoluted.
    I got the iRig Acoustic. I have not had time to check it out and Sweetwater could not tell me if it comes with Amplitue Acoustic Full or if I will have to upgrade to it, I decided it wasn't worth taking the time to figure it out because it is only 10 bucks and either way, I'd be getting it.
    It is the same with the Mic Room.. I'm not sure if it comes with all the mics available or if there are going to be some for sale after I buy it. Samplitude 3... I see that I get instruments with it but I also see a page and a half of add-on packs... It would make me happy if there was a complete bundle, and there may be but I can't find it if there is.
    Sometimes I feel like though I like their products they intentionally try to be confusing so I'll buy something and then want to upgrade it. (Like the A4 upgrade presale and A4 Deluxe).. like I said, maybe I missed it but if not, by buying in the presale and ten they offer Deluxe to those who didn't upgrade... I don't quite know how to process that.
    Maybe I'm all wrong, perhaps I just don't understand.
    Also... maybe I feel better now...

J

Sonar Platinum
    Studiocat Pro 16G RAM (some bells and whistles)
    HP Pavilion dm4 1165-dx (i5)-8G RAM
    Octa-Capture
    KRK Rokit-8s
    MIDI keyboards...
    Control Pad
    mics. 
    I HATE THIS CMPUTER KEYBARD!
    clintmartin
    Max Output Level: -36.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3893
    Re: IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 Bundle SALE!!! 2015/11/30 20:27:17 (permalink)
    They make it difficult for sure, but you almost always get a great deal if you wait for it.

Cakewalk, Harrison Mixbus 4, Waveform 9, ADK intel i7 2600 3.40 ghz, 8gb Ram, Win 7, Presonus Audiobox 44VSL. 
    http://www.youtube.com/c/clintmartinmusic
    https://itunes.apple.com/...lint-martin/1010966023
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/4x4TBz32i56bTJkgu7b4tN

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1