Rapture Pro Update 3 - LOL

Author
Richard Cranium
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 474
2015/12/12 22:11:03 (permalink)

Rapture Pro Update 3 - LOL

That's a happy 'LOL' by the way

I have just reinstalled Rapture Pro after uninstalling it not long after release, and only installing it at each subsequent update only to uninstall it in short order. Been having a mess around with it and well what can I say (apart from it should have been like this 8 months ago ), this is more like it, it feels good and stable, fast, the few silent presets/patches that I can recall and have tested all now work fine, they didn't up until this update.

Finally I feel for me Rapture Pro is a worthy successor to Rapture and Dimension Pro, both of which I love and continue to use, although that may change as I get to perhaps appreciate the benefits of being able to access their sounds from within one interface. Finally Rapture Pro can take it's place among the Synths I actually USE and not just own, and best and most exciting of all to me is that I can finally work with that preset/patch which inspired me upon first hearing (well barely hearing), and I so much wanted to use, but which up until now I have been only able to barely hear.

Thank You and well done, just a shame that some of the shine was lost in the intervening 8 months, but I guess for me Rapture Pro starts NOW 

Studio One 3 Rocks The House, Frequently Voted Best DAW 2015 !!

2 Replies Related Threads

chad
    • Total Posts : 468
    Re: Rapture Pro Update 3 - LOL 2015/12/13 08:59:46 (permalink)
    It's great to hear that you are up and running.  There are some really great sounds in the Rapture Pro factory, not to be underestimated and the new Favorites feature is quite nice.

Richard Cranium
    • Total Posts : 474
    Re: Rapture Pro Update 3 - LOL 2015/12/14 17:22:00 (permalink)
    chad
    It's great to hear that you are up and running.  There are some really great sounds in the Rapture Pro factory, not to be underestimated and the new Favorites feature is quite nice.

Thank you, and yes I am quite enjoying it now. Only one thing I wish for (not Rapture Pro related) is that we get a fix for the Z3TA+ 2 update issues before xmas or new year, that would round the year off nicely

Studio One 3 Rocks The House, Frequently Voted Best DAW 2015 !!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1