The Pultec EQ Mystique

Author
robbyk
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 705
2016/02/02 16:29:25 (permalink)

The Pultec EQ Mystique

I just want to say hats off and a big thanks to David B for his Soundbytes article on the Pultec EQP-1A and its frequent companion, the Pultec MEQ-5 from March of last year. I bookmarked it when I saw it and just now got to it.

http://soundbytesmag.net/theplutecmystique/ 

I finally got a mix together which doesn't need a whole lot, but I wanted to try my Nomad on it. Problem was, I really didn't know where or what to do. Your article cleared it all up. We should be out of our annual GHD blizzard tomorrow and once the wife and I are all shoveled out (700' driveway), I can confidently sit down and finish up my mix and now I'm going to have fun with it, instead of filled with trepidation, like what am I going to screw up now :)

This is the kind of articles which are really informative and useful and I, for one am so appreciative. You wizards demystify it all for people like me who are just trying to make our best run at it. So once again David, thanks so much!

"I'm just workin' on a good life, the way it is."

Best, Robby K 

PC Specs: Dell XPS Tower, Intel Core i5 7400 CPU 3 GHz @, 8 GB RAM
Hardware: Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Line 6 TonePort UX1, ART Tube MP, JBL LSR2325P 5" Bi-Amped Monitors
Software: Windows 10 Home, Sonar 8.5.3 Producer, Sonar Producer X1, Sonar Producer X2 expanded, Sonar Producer X3, Ableton Live 8.3.4, Ozone, Alloy, Toontrack, Podfarm, IK Multimedia, Garritan, Melodyne, Antares, Bias, Rob Papen, OhmForce, Don't Crack... 

Music 
Studio

25 Replies Related Threads

dmbaer
    Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2585
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/03 16:29:20 (permalink)
    robbyk
    You wizards demystify it all for people like me who are just trying to make our best run at it. So once again David, thanks so much!

Thanks for the kind words ... but I'm no wizard - not even close.  I'm just a curious fellow who wondered what all the hoopla was about and chose to investigate. 
    sharke
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 13933
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/04 00:19:29 (permalink)
    I guess the only Pultec style EQ's I have are the Native Instruments "Enhanced EQ" (which seems to be a sort of simplified Pultec EQ) and Nomad's Blue Tubes PEQ2B. Have you compared the PEQ2B (which came packaged with Sonar) against the Pulse-Tec? If so, how do you think they compare? 

James
    Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
    robbyk
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/04 11:39:25 (permalink)
    sharke
    I guess the only Pultec style EQ's I have are the Native Instruments "Enhanced EQ" (which seems to be a sort of simplified Pultec EQ) and Nomad's Blue Tubes PEQ2B. Have you compared the PEQ2B (which came packaged with Sonar) against the Pulse-Tec? If so, how do you think they compare? 

Sharke, I have not compared them, I have Sonar X3 but am using 8.5 for familiarity sake so I don't have the Blue Tubes version (I do have X2 but not X3 installed). I have been given a little time to record my own CD and it has been many years since I have had that opportunity. Once the album is complete, I'll either get a new pc and update to wherever Sonar is at or stick with what I have and at least move up to X3. Either option will be a goldmine of new wonderful treasures! But for now I am going for the vintage sound of my 60s and 70s era hence the Nomad Pulse Tec:)

Best, Robby K 

Hardware: Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Line 6 TonePort UX1, ART Tube MP, JBL LSR2325P 5" Bi-Amped Monitors
    Software: Windows 10 Home, Sonar 8.5.3 Producer, Sonar Producer X1, Sonar Producer X2 expanded, Sonar Producer X3, Ableton Live 8.3.4, Ozone, Alloy, Toontrack, Podfarm, IK Multimedia, Garritan, Melodyne, Antares, Bias, Rob Papen, OhmForce, Don't Crack... 

Music 
    Studio
    jude77
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1146
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/07 16:33:32 (permalink)
    "So, am I saying there’s no such thing as vintage fairy dust?  Absolutely not.  But as to whether or not we find this in the Pultec emulations, I’m less certain.  However, I’m not asserting that it’s not there.  If you believe it’s there, that’s just fine.  If you don’t believe but want to, then maybe you could just clap your hands and it will be."

An excellent summation!!  It makes me wonder how much of the magic gear we own is really placebo?

You haven't lived until you've taken the Rorschach.

Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit /6th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)/16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM Memory/ NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 730 with 2GB DDR3 Graphics Memory/ Dell KB216 Wired Multi-Media Keyboard English Black/ 802.11ac + Bluetooth
    4.0/Integrated 7.1 with WAVE MAXXAudio Pro/Wireless 3165 driver
    Jeff Evans
    Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5139
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/07 17:15:51 (permalink)
    A great Pultec emulation is the full thing eg here:

http://nomadfactory.com/products/pulsetec/index.html

In my opinion this is the fulll model with all the bands etc and there is no mystique about it either.  Nor is there any placebo effect.  It is very real.  Even when this is set to a flat response it will make things sound different.

When you start using it proper it is capable of amazing results.  It is excellent on tracks and mastering.  It just seems to arrive at a certain sound much easier and faster than most eq's do.  It is not so much a surgical thing though.  It has broader appeal.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
    gswitz
    Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5694
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/07 20:11:26 (permalink)
    I like this post. Go DMBaer. It was a great article. I hadn't read it before today.

Curious, I re-did his loudness test and got pretty much the same result...

With the clipper switch on I get -3.5 calibrated for -14 so... really -17.5.

Clipper switch off I get -5.1 so really -19.1

With the pre-amp off I get -5.4 so really -19.4

This is a loudness boost of only 0.3 dB when the clipper switch is off.

Also, I did notice a 2-3 dB cut between 18.7 and 20K, but it wasn't as severe as the article suggested. Perhaps I didn't test the same way.

As an aside, check out the slope on the Cakewalk Spectral Analyzer. What's up with that? It's pink noise generated by Audacity. Everything showed it fairly flat except the flyout EQ in Cakewalk.

post edited by gswitz - 2016/02/07 22:02:27

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
    I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
    BenMMusTech
    Max Output Level: -49 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2606
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/07 21:38:28 (permalink)
    I've used two virtual Pultec's.  For me the best was the UAD, it really did add a bump in the low mids that was gold.  Now that I don't use a DSP card, because they really are obsolete now, I use the Waves version, which I paid 30 dollars Oz, always watch for the specials.  The Waves version doesn't seem to have the same bump...not that I can hear, and I've got Paganini ears ;), but it's still a wonderful EQ.  I love it for busses and esp effects busses.  I looked at the Nomad one, and I think I placed it over the top of a few tracks and was not impressed.

Remember it's a passive EQ too, which requires some reading to understand Passive vs Active.  I want to try out the Waves RS56 at some point for mastering.  It's what they used at Abbey Road.

Ben 

Benjamin Phillips-Bachelor of Creative Technology (Sound and Audio Production), (Hons) Sonic Arts, MMusTech (Master of Music Technology), M.Phil (Fine Art)
    http://1331.space/
    https://thedigitalartist.bandcamp.com/
    http://soundcloud.com/aaudiomystiks
    jude77
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1146
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/07 22:12:44 (permalink)
    @jeff evans:
    You piqued my curiosity.  Don't Crack has these for a meager $49, and there's even a demo.  I'm taking it for a spin . . .

You haven't lived until you've taken the Rorschach.

Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit /6th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)/16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM Memory/ NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 730 with 2GB DDR3 Graphics Memory/ Dell KB216 Wired Multi-Media Keyboard English Black/ 802.11ac + Bluetooth
    4.0/Integrated 7.1 with WAVE MAXXAudio Pro/Wireless 3165 driver
    Jeff Evans
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/07 23:43:22 (permalink)
    I don't use the clipper switch at all.  I dont like what it does.  It can break up the signal sometimes.  I prefer to leave it off.  Do not attempt to use this as a limiter.  It is not a limiter.

Also with the Nomad version when it is all set for no boost or cut etc I think you still get a 3 dB boost in level so watch that.  You have to tweak it down a couple of dB to match up rms levels perfectly in and out.

I think the Nomad one still gives the lower/mid bump too because it seems to sound that way.

The interesting thing is you can use the cut in a certain area eg low end but also boost very close to the same area for some interesting low end eq shapes.

A good thing to do is to feed pink noise into it and view the output on a spectrum analyser.  You will really see then what it does.  I highly recommend this because until you do, you wont really know what it is doing.  There is no visual feedback just your good ol ears.  Which will tell you a lot of course but the spectrum analysis is quite revealing.

It also rolls off up the very high end all the time. You have no control over that. eg above a certian high frequency it just rolls off steeply.  Good thing in my opinion.

It also gets rid of the 200-300Hz clug in one swoop too and it sounds killer doing it.  Fantastic for putting over a mix that has some build up in that very area.
    post edited by Jeff Evans - 2016/02/08 00:17:02

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
    gswitz
    Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5694
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/08 08:45:21 (permalink)
    One thing I noticed in the article was that it said that you could only attenuate what had been added. This was not my experience. When I turned up only attenuation, I got suppression in the pink noise.

@Jeff, thanks for your comments on the clip switch.I'm not sure this was talked about much in the article. I was actually wondering if you might just turn the pre off. I think I will be adding this plug to my latest mix and playing with it.
    post edited by gswitz - 2016/02/08 09:00:43

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
    I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
    Karyn
    Ma-Ma
    • Total Posts : 9200
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/08 10:15:42 (permalink)
    Jeff Evans
    A great Pultec emulation is the full thing eg here: 
    http://nomadfactory.com/products/pulsetec/index.html 
    In my opinion this is the fulll model with all the bands etc and there is no mystique about it either.  Nor is there any placebo effect.  It is very real.  Even when this is set to a flat response it will make things sound different.

So it's not flat then, is it?

Mekashi Futo
    Get 10% off all Waves plugins.
    Current DAW.  i7-950, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, 12Gb RAM, 1Tb SSD, 2x2Tb HDD, nVidia GTX 260, Antec 1000W psu, Win7 64bit, Studio 192, Digimax FS, KRK RP8G2, Sonar Platinum

Jeff Evans
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/08 14:21:26 (permalink)
    Geoff  you  can  boost and attenuate in the same area and sometimes they don't completely cancel out though. They add to create an overall curve.  I tend not to do that though.  I prefer to select one approach and use it eg attenuation or boost.

Karyn,  well yes and no. I bet if you do a frequency response on it while set completely flat, it will be flat but when you switch it in and out over a track or a mix you can hear the difference. (as per the real thing)  It is a bit like the testing I did many years ago on power amps.  eg a transisor amp vs a valve class A amp.  Both will test flat as a ruler but one can sound dull and the other will have beautiful top end.  Hard to explain why.

It does not fit every single application though.  Remember it is adding distortion!  I have found in some situations a much more modern great sounding EQ plugin can sound better.  Where it does excel I think is when you want to bring the mid range forward it can do a lovely job of that and also getting rid of the 200-300Hz build-up in a mix it is excellent for that.  It has a nice top end boost thing going on too. Sometimes I just use it one area of the spectrum only as well.  (Switch off the other bands in the Nomad Pultec if you don't need them)

I did not mean to diss  David's  use of the word Mystique either.  From an electronics engineers perspective it is just a passive EQ that uses reactive components followed by a gain stage.  It certainaly does have a reputation and from that perspective I guess it has plenty of mystique as to why it sounds the way it does.  (like the class A valve poweramp thing)  I enjoyed David's article and it explains many aspects of it well.
    post edited by Jeff Evans - 2016/02/08 15:03:14

olemon
    Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 768
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/09 11:16:03 (permalink)
    Loved the article!  I recently posted here that I could detect 'color' just by flipping the switch on that Pulse-Tec EQ from Nomad Factory, but perhaps it's just that the dust in my studio is of the fairy variety:)

One question asked in the paper had to do with the Pro-Q vs. the Pulse-Tec EQ and another asked why use a Pultec EQ at all.

I got the Pulse-Tec for $10, but I didn't try it for quite a while as I was focused on the visual parametric eq's like the ProChannel QuadCurve...I also didn't know how the Pulse-Tec worked.  I did buy a few other eq's before I knew anything about FabFilter and the Pro-Q, but by then I couldn't justify the bucks.

The Pulse-Tec EQ does force me to depend on my ears.  I tend to use it as a bus or mix eq with subtle moves.  The same can be said for that Master EQ 432 from IK Multimedia.  I recently watched a YouTube video where the mastering engineer was using outboard gear.  There weren't any visual aids, but there was gain matching....

What a fascinating hobby this is.

https://www.reverbnation.com/scottholson

Platinum, Studio One 3 Pro, Win 10 (x64), AMD FX-8350, ASUS M5A97 R2.0, 16GB, RME UCX, Digimax DP88, Faderport 8, Revive Audio Mod Studio Channel, Vintage Audio M72, Summit Audio TLA-50, KRK Rokit 5 G2 Monitors, Guitars

"If you wait till the last minute, it only takes a minute."
    robbyk
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/09 18:50:25 (permalink)
    olemon
    What a fascinating hobby this is.

Boy you got that right!

Best, Robby K 

Music 
    Studio
    Bristol_Jonesey
    • Total Posts : 16775
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/10 11:04:33 (permalink)
    fascinating = arm & leg expensive, & maybe a kidney thrown in for good measure.

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
    Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
    AT
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/10 13:21:25 (permalink)
    The WARM is a real nice non-emulation.

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    slincoln
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 37
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/14 15:24:38 (permalink)
    I own a few Pultec EQ plugins and use them on most of my mixes. Some of the plugins do sound a little different, however, I like that because my mixes don't get a big buildup of the same coloration.

If you were to analyze a analog mixer, you'd find that most of the channels will sound different from each other. For me, that part of the secret sauce, so to speak. I also mix my plugins up a bit to avoid buildup of frequency and coloration.

The Pultec EQ plugins aren't for everybody. They seem to be a little harder to understand for a lot of people. Therefore, watching online videos and reading documentation is a must.

Thanks for the link on the Pultec documentation. I also own that version of it, therefore, that article could be very helpful, as well.
    sven450
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 945
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/02/15 09:28:48 (permalink)
    Great article.  Makes me want to get some fairy dust of my own.  Hello wallet....

Sonar Platinum/Bandlab Sonar
    Roland Octa-Capture            
    Win 10 
    i7 6700  16 Gig Ram
    Some songs
    Covers:  https://soundcloud.com/cygnuss/sets/covers
    Originals:
     https://soundcloud.com/cygnuss/sets/originals
    Mosvalve
    Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1194
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/03/10 23:08:14 (permalink)
    I like the Waves Puigtec verson. I found it to be the best eq I have. It makes you use your ears. It isn't an eq for surgical eq'ing for sure. I use fabfilter Pro q2 for that.

BobV 

ASUS Prime Z370-P - Intel Core i7+ 8700K 3.7GHZ 16GB Memory, Intel HD Graphics 630 GPU,  Windows 10 Pro 64bit,  , Sonar Platinum 64bit, Motu 828MK3 Hybrid, Warm Audio TB12 Pre, Warm Audio WA273 Pre, AEA RPQ 500 Pre, Warm Audio WA76 Compressor, Presonus D8 Pre, Tonelux EQ5P 500 Eq, Kush Electra 500 Eq, Lindell PEX 500 Eq, Yamaha 80M monitors with HS10W Sub,  and a bunch of other good stuff. I have a Roland Juno-106 that's looking for a new home. PM me.
    robbyk
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/03/11 11:17:21 (permalink)
    Mosvalve
    I like the Waves Puigtec verson. I found it to be the best eq I have. It makes you use your ears. It isn't an eq for surgical eq'ing for sure.

I agree with that (use your ears) approach totally, on my last project with last year's new plugins, I abandoned the graphs and hoopla and rather, twirled my dials and listened. I don't know if I did better or worse, but it is way more enjoyable, less intimidating and therein lies my course of mixing in the future.

Best, Robby K 

Music 
    Studio
    tlw
    Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2567
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/03/12 07:52:32 (permalink)
    One big advantage the "visual" eqs like Sonar's pro-channel one have is the ability to use very narrow cuts for surgically removing problems like toms ringing on a drum track or unwanted resonances. Another is low and high bandpassing with variable eq slopes. Sonar's hardware eq emulation is pretty good as well.

Having said that, I use Waves' Puigtec quite a lot. Waves' R56 is also worth a look. It's shown in the photos of the late George Martin sitting at a T12345 console while tweaking an R56 to the right of the mixer surface.

EMI really did build some unique, complicated and "different" stuff. But it sounds very good indeed.

Sonar Platinum 64bit, Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit, I7 3770K Ivybridge, 16GB Ram, Gigabyte Z77-D3H m/board,
    ATI 7750 graphics+ 1GB RAM, 2xIntel 520 series 220GB SSDs, 1 TB Samsung F3 + 1 TB WD HDDs, Seasonic fanless 460W psu, RME Fireface UFX, Focusrite Octopre.
    Assorted real synths, guitars, mandolins, diatonic accordions, percussion, fx and other stuff.
    robbyk
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/03/12 11:27:04 (permalink)
    tlw
    One big advantage the "visual" eqs like Sonar's pro-channel one have is the ability to use very narrow cuts for surgically removing problems like toms ringing on a drum track or unwanted resonances. Another is low and high bandpassing with variable eq slopes. Sonar's hardware eq emulation is pretty good as well.

Good point, thankfully, I don't have to mix too much unfamiliar sounds. I mostly record acoustic guitars and vocals (singer / songwriter) these days and over the years I've come to know these sounds pretty well so I am content to use Sonitus for all my surgical strikes long before really sitting to mix with the fun stuff.

333! My favorite number, no more posting for me, ain't gonna do it :)

Best, Robby K 

Music 
    Studio
    sharke
    • Total Posts : 13933
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/03/15 22:51:45 (permalink)
    tlw

I find you don't even need the visuals for that, as long as an EQ has a sweepable frequency control those resonances jump right at you when you're sweeping whether you're looking at a graph or not. Having said that, I think all the EQ's I have with sweepable bands also have graphs, whereas all the non-visual ones I have are equipped with fixed bands. 

James
    Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
    Jeff Evans
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/03/16 16:36:34 (permalink)
    I like the full version of the Nomad Pultec EQ.  It has both the high and low end section plus all the mid range section.  The thing I like about it actually is in fact there are no visual cues at all.  It is a real ears thing.  If you know roughly where in the spectrum you want to make changes then you can jump right to the actual controls and provide either the boost or cut in that area.  And even if you don't you will soon find out.  Because turning those controls in the wrong area will give a bad or a no result and in the right area a very satisfying result.

I have used it in mastering too.  It is great for clearing out the clug around 300 Hz or providing a little mid range bite too if its lacking.  The top end of the Pultec sounds sweet too.  Never seems to get that harshness that some EQ's can do.

If you do have it I do recommend running some pink noise into it and observing what you see on a spectrum analyser.  Especially around the low end areas where you can boost and cut at the same time.  They don't completely cancel out but rather create an interesting shape around that area.

One thing too is don't use too much boost in an area for example.  At first it can sound like nothing much has happened and you can tend to over do the boost only to realise later there is a lot of boost there instead.  It is like the boost sneaks up on you a bit.  Use a little eg +3dB etc and listen to the mix or the track for a while.  After a while you realise a lot has changed there!

Grem
    Max Output Level: -19.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5562
    Re: The Pultec EQ Mystique 2016/03/26 01:20:33 (permalink)
    Jeff Evans

Use a little eg +3dB etc and listen to the mix or the track for a while.  After a while you realise a lot has changed there!

+1.

Grem

Michael

Music PC
    i7 2600K; 64gb Ram; 3 256gb SSD, System, Samples, Audio; 1TB & 2TB Project Storage; 2TB system BkUp; RME FireFace 400; Win 10 Pro 64; CWbBL 64, 
    Home PC
    AMD FX 6300; 8gb Ram; 256 SSD sys; 2TB audio/samples; Realtek WASAPI; Win 10 Home 64; CWbBL 64 
    Surface Pro 3
    Win 10  i7 8gb RAM; CWbBL 64
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1