Cakewalk Upgrade Suggestion

Author
Criss Grimm
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4
2016/02/26 11:26:09 (permalink)
5 (1)

Cakewalk Upgrade Suggestion

Not aware that anyone has suggested or thought of this before but after experiencing the problems I've had here's an idea.
A software and/ or hardware fix so those of us using cakewalk on our laptops can utilize the sound card-speakers in our laptops without having to carry around a set of speakers and/ or headphones. Would be extremely more convenient for me to use the speakers in my laptop as those are a natural reference to what other artists music I have on said laptop sounds like as a comparison.
Or,......maybe Cakewalk could team up with say,....Focusrite and develop a laptop dedicated just to recording. Has a 2i2 interface already built in with Cakewalk pre-loaded.
Just a thought.

1 Reply Related Threads

Cactus Music
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8424
    Re: Cakewalk Upgrade Suggestion 2016/02/27 21:59:16 (permalink)
    +1 (1)
    Not sure what your getting at?  So making what are generally crappy laptop speakers sound better?? not sure what your after. 
    The output of Sonar should already sound exactly like any hit record if your getting your mix right. 
    And I myself would prefer if Software companies focus on Software, not hardware. 

A laptop with a built in profesional audio interface is an interesting idea but so far it's yet to happen. There used to be a few PCI type interfaces but I don't think they had good drivers, and now I don't think they put pci express slots in laptops.
    Closest we got was that Yamaha Laptop with the built in MIDI, that was a long time ago. 

Johnny V  
    Cakelab  
    Focusrite 6i61st - Tascam us1641. 
    3 Desktops and 3 Laptops W7 and W10
     http://www.cactusmusic.ca/

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1