Option in Sonar themes to choose main accent color / fader colors

Author
MPH
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 29
2016/06/10 10:00:01 (permalink)
5 (2)

Option in Sonar themes to choose main accent color / fader colors

1. I really love the new Tungsten theme... Made me upgrade!

And, I like the main orange accent color but it would be cool if there was an option to choose from a few different main accent colors (blue, orange, yellow, green, etc...). To suit different preferences and allow the user to change / customize / personalize the look of Sonar in one easy step. No tedious / time consuming theme building or image editing required... It would be a cool option for the Mercury theme (love the main blue accent color!) as well.

2. I'd also like to see an option for the user to change any of the consoles fader colors. We already have black, blue and red faders available but no way to change them. Some other fader color options would be great, especially silver!

***I realize a Sonar theme editor is coming but I would bet most users won't have the time / talent / expertise / patience to modify the code and all of the associated image files in order to customize a theme. Some additional built-in customization options would make many users happy. I have experience with theme editing coming from Reaper and it's a slippery slope / rabbit hole (more like a black hole) that can suck up all your "music time" and waste weeks or even months learning / tweaking / problem solving and compromising your design to fit into the limitations of the program.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

1 Reply Related Threads

soens
    Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5154
    Re: Option in Sonar themes to choose main accent color / fader colors 2016/06/12 07:54:26 (permalink)
    Wait for it. Some will create new images and (hopefully) upload them for others to use with the new editor.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1