New Expansion pack for Diversion Vsti - Serene Horizon - 1 Gig of Content & 280 patches

Author
Touch The Universe
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 44
2016/03/26 03:21:56 (permalink)

New Expansion pack for Diversion Vsti - Serene Horizon - 1 Gig of Content & 280 patches

Hello everyone, I would like to share news about a new expansion pack with you guys.

Serene Horizon is an exceptionally high caliber soundset with over 270 patches and 1 gigabyte of sample content for the exquisitely beautiful synth Diversion, by Dmitry Scehes, and is suitable for use in any type of contemporary electronic music productions. This Soundset takes Diversion to a whole new level and to places that were previously not possible. This is achieved by taking full advantage of the CPU saving features within Diversion itself, which allows us to use Diversion to its highest capacity, by streaming the oscillators back into itself to be used as a waveform oscillator. This makes it possible to go far above and beyond the previous CPU limitations and achieve extremely high quality, lushness, and movement that wasn't realistically possible without this feature. Thus, Serene Horizon takes absolute full advantage and fully embraces Diversion as a synth, without any of the previoius sonic limitations induced by CPU concerns. Furthermore, nearly all of the patches are assigned to the Master Morph section in the center screen of the gui, to further enhance playability and add extra dimensions to the sound. Only the highest quality patches made it through the final selection process, after many countless hours of love, effort, and devotion. The result is an exquisite collection of over 270 ever-evolving, highly morphogenic, patches that any avid music enthusiast or artist would enjoy and can use in their productions.

.....::::: Audio Demos :::::.....

soundcloud.com/touch_the_universe_productions/sets/upcoming-diversion-sound-bank

.....::::: Site Url :::::.....

touch-the-universe.com/diversion-soundbank.html

7 Replies Related Threads

Mr Crowley
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: New Expansion pack for Diversion Vsti - Serene Horizon - 1 Gig of Content & 280 patche 2016/03/26 03:29:39 (permalink)
    Love Diversion, Thank You

Touch The Universe
    Re: New Expansion pack for Diversion Vsti - Serene Horizon - 1 Gig of Content & 280 patche 2016/03/31 04:13:53 (permalink)
    My pleasure bro! It's such a beautiful synth with a gorgeous sound. It's capable of some truly rich and unique sounds and quite easy to program -- very intuitive.

If interested, I just finished a really cool video that showcases the lead patches from within the set. I go through each patch playing quite a few melodies to really get a feel of how they become alive and behave in different settings. I play some goa trance riffs, which is quite a specialized form of melodic content, but the sound is captured well I think. 

Please watch in HD or the preset text isn't very readable.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmJaQ9CRIZc

Respect,
    Touch The Universe Productions,
    Timothy Ivory
    Touch The Universe
    Re: New Expansion pack for Diversion Vsti - Serene Horizon - 1 Gig of Content & 280 patche 2016/04/08 12:41:19 (permalink)
    Hey guys, would like to share a tutorial with you. I create a drum track from scratch using the drum presets from the serene horizon soundset for the diversion vsti inside studio one. The drum style can be used in anything from edm, goa, psy, anything with a 4x4 beat really.

post edited by Touch The Universe - 2016/04/08 15:30:04
    Touch The Universe
    Re: New Expansion pack for Diversion Vsti - Serene Horizon - 1 Gig of Content & 280 patche 2016/04/11 17:37:53 (permalink)
    Hey guys, just wanted to share an original composition, "Autumn Reveries", with you guys, using a preset from the soundset. Another video will be soon where I cycle through the keys. Then I save the best for last, the pad and atmosphere's video. Cheers
    youtube.com/watch?v=6alvMeYxQxE
    Touch The Universe
    Re: New Expansion pack for Diversion Vsti - Serene Horizon - 1 Gig of Content & 280 patche 2016/06/27 23:55:32 (permalink)
    Welcome to the first ever sale from Touch The Universe, for the Serene Horizon Soundset! It is part summer sale and part celebration for getting accepted at university!

If you've been meaning to update your diversion arsenal with a lot of fresh sounds, now is the best time! Until July 14th, you can grab over 270 patches and 1 gigabyte of sample content for 14$ (reg. 22$).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf1xpt8_qVU&feature=youtu.be

The Serene Horizon soundset took over a month to create, after many countless hours of love, effort, and devotion. This is creative sound design at its best! Only the highest quality patches made it through the final selection process. Listen to the audio/video demos and imagine using these beautiful sounds in your next productions and tweaking them to your own style.

I've also added a free soundbank demo that is available on my site. For now, the only way I can do it is to set it up with paypal (check out for 0.00 and receive the download link). If you don't have paypal and are interested, send me a pm :wink:

You can grab the full version and demo here:
    http://www.touch-the-univ...version-soundbank.html
    Bajan Blue
    Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2029
    Re: New Expansion pack for Diversion Vsti - Serene Horizon - 1 Gig of Content & 280 patche 2016/06/28 15:47:41 (permalink)
    Guys - got the Serene Horizon sound-set when it was released - it is excellent and now a bargain too!!
    Touch the Universe - PLEASE DO MORE sound-sets for Diversion, probably my favorite software synth at the moment
    Nigel

Nigel
    Check out the first single from our new Album, On Top of the World
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTLVCOeTcTc

Check out our latest videos on
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DevineLie/videos

Check out our website
    www.devinelie.com

Mesh
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 27360
    Re: New Expansion pack for Diversion Vsti - Serene Horizon - 1 Gig of Content & 280 patche 2016/06/28 16:11:30 (permalink)
    I have Tantra which I really like (more sound-sets would be welcomed)......I've heard good things about Diversion (not that I need another synth etc...), but it sounds very nice.  

Platinum Gaming DAW: AsRock Z77 Overclock Formula
    I7 3770k @ 4.5GHz : 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X
    250GB OS SSD : 3TB HDD : 1TB Sample HDD
    Win 10 Pro x 64 : NH-D14 CPU Cooler 
    HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
    Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
    The_Forum_Monkeys
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1