Id like to make a suggestion

Author
darrenpatrick
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 34
2016/07/24 15:58:41 (permalink)

Id like to make a suggestion

I would consider myself a novice user. I use wave files from bigfish audio and others to build some of my songs. the problem I have is finding where and from which library I plucked my clips from if I want to make changes later. By clicking the track tab in the inspector you can make notes that relates to the whole track but I'd like to make notes for each clip that I used in that track which isn't an option   

1 Reply Related Threads

VanessaJ
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 60
    Re: Id like to make a suggestion 2016/07/26 12:41:28 (permalink)
    Sonar can do that, if I understand your question correctly.

- First thing, select the clip by clicking on it, and it will highlight. Make sure to select the clip itself. You don't need to select the track first.
    - Then go over to the Inspector and select the "Clip" tab.
    - The top item in the Properties field is "Clip Name", which will of course correspond to whichever clip you selected. I don't know if there is a character limit - I haven't encountered one in my use.
    - Just type whatever you want that slot (to the right of "Clip Name") and it will show up on the little bar atop the selected clip.

Hope that solves it!!
    post edited by VanessaJ - 2016/07/26 13:02:35

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart" ~ Confucius

Sonar Platinum;  Windows 10, 16gb RAM;  Mackie Onyx Blackbird FW Interface;  4 Keyboards, 2 Native American flutes, 7 guitars, several pedals, a Roland Jazz Chorus amp, some mics, some B/W posters, a roll-y foot massager, partridge in a pear tree (and lotsa' other cool sh*t  )
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1