never mind
post edited by Dave000 - 2016/08/28 23:05:14

Hay look,
Somethings are not locked in stone... lol 3/18/2019

6 Replies Related Threads

Beepster
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 18001
    Re: Internet collaboration... 2016/08/24 18:34:05 (permalink)
    So what you're saying is that no one should post anything unless it meets your discriminating standards?

Yeah... good luck with that.
    Beepster
    Re: Internet collaboration... 2016/08/24 18:37:04 (permalink)
    Dave000
    I did vocals on this song in like 2009... Sonar home studio 7 or 8 Not in my key but I pulled it off ok.
    Just as an example... You can get things done over the net. But you can’t just throw stuff up there… I was proud of this, still am. And I can here pitchy, most can’t.
    At the time I couldn’t get my vocals to blend with the backing track that I had to work with…  It was hard to learn the words and implement all the inflections.
    I spent around 3 hours a day on this for a week so I could sing it straight thru in one take…

just saying… if you don’t like what I say don’t rip me! Raze your bar and prove me wrong!
    I can always repect that!
    Peace!

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=7837428

Oh and I just wanted to quote this so everyone can see it in case you decide to play your little post editing games.

bapu
    • Total Posts : 86000
    Re: Internet collaboration... 2016/08/24 20:05:17 (permalink)

Full Definition of raze

razed

razing

transitive verb1. a: archaic :  erase
        b :  to scrape, cut, or shave off
    2:  to destroy to the ground :  demolish <raze an old building>

Unknowen
    Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1276
    Re: Internet collaboration... 2016/08/24 20:52:10 (permalink)
    I never go back to a post to edit unless i fudge a word... frankly that’s all you have on that... you should know by now I don't care what othgers think about my posts.. <-- like that.... I’m on a laptop right now and my fingers are too big and over hit the keys... lol

Now twist and spin all you want "what I say".... but that's not what I said... :)
    I said if you put something up, it should be the best YOU can do! AND getting advice "good" OR "bad" should be helpful and not make people pi** them self’s! I'm older then you and wiser then you... you need to hear what I’m telling you… you guys “politely” need to hear it! You are not even close to what I was expecting … Was there ANY way that “Dave000” could have said it that would not have set you off?

I have nothing to hide here… I don’t rewrite my posts to hide something I said…
    What fun would that be? Ha!

Even my 1st demo is mixed and sounds better than anything you have on your cloud…
    And yea, I can dig it up and put it up… if you want to HELP me make it better… as you twisted my last “go rip on my song” deal… lol

So like you said… Maybe if it’s the best YOU can do then you are right about my “discriminating standards”…  so you can have this one… do I care…. No…
    And if you can’t grow as an “ARTIST” and prove me wrong… then you are also right…. And I am wrong… you win… do I care… NO!

We don’t need another Elvis! And we don’t need any more Talking Heads…
    And when it’s done bad… well…. You know…

Now … is that who you are as an “ARTIST”? copy paste brain matter from a long lost memory in a dream when you tried to write a song like Elvis?

I took the time last night to listen to pages of songs here…. Out of respect for those who have posted them here… The split is clear… I could tell who influenced the Artists… IT can be a good thing if you can do that but you have to make it your own as well… rise out of your idols shadows, as may artists do here… it may be one thing or another that is cool and out of the shadows… but others are just doing un covered original clone covers… IF I am here.. and don’t get banned or blocked…
    If for no other reason than to not look like fools using the Sonar DAW… we all need to help each other… good…. Or BAD!  
    You coffee whatever guy… are all over the forum with your 2 cents of help… yeah! lots of good advice… BUT Seinfeld… Tennis racket… SOLD!
    Advice from the salesman on how great it was! Then Seinfeld saw him play!
    SAME THING HERE…..

And all and all you get to be your clone copy brain matter and be right, OR…

and if all you have is spelling syntax erroes... "get it"? you have no idea of how little that matters to the speed of my mind.... HEY! it's just the way I'm "wired".... GET IT? ;) hahaha....
    Now are you going to step up your game?
    or do you BOTH get to be right? 

as I said! peace.... now off to poki GO with my wife and kid... :) weeee!
    truly have a good night guys!

Hay look,
    Beepster
    Re: Internet collaboration... 2016/08/24 21:20:31 (permalink)
    That's a lot of werds to explain how little you care.

lulz

umadbro?
    Unknowen
    Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1276
    Re: Internet collaboration... 2016/08/25 01:04:34 (permalink)
    Beepster
    That's a lot of werds to explain how little you care.

lulz

umadbro?

I have to gage my replies based on the mental comprehension of others :)

Hay look,
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1