Notes in Maschine 2 Changing when used in SONAR [SOLVED!]

Author
Samuel540
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 151
2016/08/25 12:08:32 (permalink)

Notes in Maschine 2 Changing when used in SONAR [SOLVED!]

When using Maschine 2 in SONAR as an instrument, the pitch of a sample is pitched down after stopping and playing back the project.

Step by step, this is how it happened. I loaded up a kit from the Maschine 2 software (in SONAR) and after recording a pattern (for instance, on the kick/snare), playing back the project triggers the sample at a lower pitch.

There's too much weirdness going on in SONAR!

I that hope this can be resolved soon.

Update:
Simply uncheck 'Zero Controllers When Play Stops' (in Preferences under Project then MIDI).

Thanks, guys and a special thanks to Seth Kellogg for the suggestion. Cheers!
post edited by Samuel540 - 2016/08/27 11:19:55

Daryl Samuel
StarBlu Entertainment
SONAR Platinum | NI Komplete 10 Ultimate | RME Babyface Pro | Focusrite ISA One | AKG C414 XLII | NI Maschine MKII | Roland A-800PRO | Roland MC-505 Groovebox | Lexicon MX200 | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i7-3770 | Corsair 16GB 1600MHz

3 Replies Related Threads

Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 814
    Re: Notes in Maschine 2 Changing when used in SONAR 2016/08/25 13:06:34 (permalink)
    • What sample set are you using with Maschine 2?
    • Also, is there a possibility you can send me a link to the project via PM?
    We have been looking at this today and are not able to replicate the behavior you're seeing at this time.

Best Regards,
    Seth
    Samuel540
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 151
    Re: Notes in Maschine 2 Changing when used in SONAR 2016/08/25 14:34:23 (permalink)
    Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
    We have been looking at this today and are not able to replicate the behavior you're seeing at this time.

I saw this happening with more than one Maschine kit so, I doubt the problem is with the Maschine content.
    I also tried loading up Maschine in FL Studio to see if the same thing would happen but it was fine.
    I will be sending that link very soon.

Daryl Samuel
    StarBlu Entertainment
    SONAR Platinum | NI Komplete 10 Ultimate | RME Babyface Pro | Focusrite ISA One | AKG C414 XLII | NI Maschine MKII | Roland A-800PRO | Roland MC-505 Groovebox | Lexicon MX200 | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i7-3770 | Corsair 16GB 1600MHz
    Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 814
    Re: Notes in Maschine 2 Changing when used in SONAR 2016/08/25 15:37:44 (permalink)
    Samuel540
    Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]

I saw this happening with more than one Maschine kit so, I doubt the problem is with the Maschine content.
    I also tried loading up Maschine in FL Studio to see if the same thing would happen but it was fine.
    I will be sending that link very soon.

>I saw this happening with more than one Maschine kit so, I doubt the problem is with the Maschine content.

We weren't able to replicate this with the content we had, so we wanted some clarification. Thank you.

>I will be sending that link very soon.

Great thanks!

Best Regards,
    Seth
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1