TAKE SONAR PLATINUM TO NEXT LEVEL !!!!!!! WITH THIS !

Author
taccess
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 534
2016/09/03 02:29:29 (permalink)
4 (6)

TAKE SONAR PLATINUM TO NEXT LEVEL !!!!!!! WITH THIS !

******Disclaimer ; The following is rated (E) FOR EXCITEMENET , CAPITALS may make your mind believe it's SHOUTING , if your mind experiences this please look away now .*******

IMAGINE THIS !!!!

1) SONAR PLATINUM OPENED ON MASTER PC AND ON SLAVE PC .( YES ,2 SEPERATE SPLAT PROGRAMS )

2)EVERYTHING ON SPLAT/SLAVE PC,  SYNCS TO SPLAT/MASTER PC ( Rewire /Network Host HYBRID )

Examples :
3a) IN SPLAT ON SLAVE PC INSERT PIANO SYNTH ( TRACK1 PIANO PRIMARY ) (TRACK 2 PIANO MIDI )
3b) IN MASTER PC A CORRESPONDING AUDIO AND MIDI TRACK APPEAR IN TRACK 1 AND TRACK 2
3c) ALL AUTOMATION IN MASTER PC ON TRACK 1 PRIMARY , SYNCS TO TRACK 1 PRIMARY  IN SLAVE PC
3d) ALL AUTOMATION IN MASTER PC ON TRACK 2 MIDI , SYNCS TO SLAVE PC TRACK 2 MIDI
3e) ALL EFFECTS INSERTED INTO FX BIN ON TRACK 1 PRIMARY IN SLAVE PC , NOW COME THROUGH MASTER PC TRACK 1 FX BIN .
3f) SENDS IN SLAVE PC ROUTE TO DESTINATIONS IN SLAVE PC ( OR UNLEASH THE BEAST )

Why :
-BECAUSE CAKEWALK WILL MAKE MORE MONEY ( 2 COPIES OF SPLAT NEEDED )
-BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE USE SLAVE PC/s WITH MUSIC PRODUCTION ( ME RIGHT NOW VEPRO5)
-BECAUSE USING A NETWORK HOST WORKS WITH ALMOST 0 LATENCY ,AND FLAWLESSLY MIGHT I ADD.
-IF YOU WORK WITH LARGE SAMPLE LIBRARIES AND NEED TO WORK WITH LARGE DAW PROJECTS .
-YOU CAN RUN MORE TRACKS AT MUCH LOWER LATENCY WITHOUT THE NEED TO FREEZE TRACKS OR BOUNCE AUDIO
-THE LIST GOES ON AND ON .... I WOULD EXPECT .

Summary:
BASICALLY THE SLAVE SPLAT WILL ONLY HOST YOUR MUSIC SOFTWARE PLUGINS AND EFFECTS  -BEING ABLE TO DO THIS BETWEEN 2 OF THE SAME DAWs ,BETWEEN NETWORKS MEANS EVERY KNOB AND FUNCTION ON THE SLAVE AND THE MASTER PC ARE THE SAME ( POSSIBILITIES GALORE ) ,CPU/RAM/SPREAD WITH COMFORT ,AND I MEAN COMFORT .

PLEASE VOTE EVEN IF YOU DON'T USE A SLAVE PC , DO THIS FOR CAKEWALK IT WILL HELP THEM .

THANKS
post edited by taccess - 2016/09/04 19:26:10

z800 Dual x5690
NvME 256gb 950Pro / Win10
LSI  MegaRaid
Nvidia 450 GTS
96GB 1366MHZ
RME Babyface

6 Replies Related Threads

Kamikaze
    Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3013
    Re: TAKE SONAR PLATINUM TO NEXT LEVEL !!!!!!! WITH THIS ! 2016/09/03 03:37:31 (permalink)
    +3 (3)
    Or;

Imagine this !!!!

1) sonar platinum opened on master pc and on slave pc .( yes ,2 seperate splat programs )

2)everything on splat/slave pc,  syncs to splat/master pc ( rewire /network host hybrid )

Examples :
    3a) in splat on slave pc insert piano synth ( track1 piano primary ) (track 2 piano midi )
    3b) in master pc a corresponding audio and midi track appear in track 1 and track 2
    3c) all automation in master pc on track 1 primary , syncs to track 1 primary  in slave pc
    3d) all automation in master pc on track 2 midi , syncs to slave pc track 2 midi
    3e) all effects inserted into fx bin on track 1 primary in slave pc , now come through master pc track 1 fx bin .
    3f) sends in slave pc route to destinations in slave pc ( or unleash the beast )

Why :
    -because cakewalk will make more money ( 2 copies of splat needed )
    -because a lot of people use slave pc/s with music production ( me right now vepro5)
    -because using a network host works with almost 0 latency ,and flawlessly might i add.
    -if you work with large sample libraries and need to work with large daw projects .
    -you can run more tracks at much lower latency without the need to freeze tracks or bounce audio
    -the list goes on and on .... I Would expect .

Summary:
    Basically the slave splat will only host your music software plugins and effects  -being able to do this between 2 of the same daws ,between networks means every knob and function on the slave and the master pc are the same ( possibilities galore ) ,cpu/ram/spread with comfort ,and i mean comfort .

Please vote even if you don't use a slave pc , do this for cakewalk it will help them .

Thanks

taccess
    Re: TAKE SONAR PLATINUM TO NEXT LEVEL !!!!!!! WITH THIS ! 2016/09/03 04:58:36 (permalink)
    Vote please (:

z800 Dual x5690
    LSI  MegaRaid
    Nvidia 450 GTS
    96GB 1366MHZ
    RME Babyface
    trtzbass
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 150
    Re: TAKE SONAR PLATINUM TO NEXT LEVEL !!!!!!! WITH THIS ! 2016/09/03 05:48:05 (permalink)
    Wow. I am voting mainly for the enthusiasm! :)

Jordan Brown

- he tried to play bass

www.jordanbrown.co.uk
    twitter.com/trtzbass
    trgmachine.bandcamp.com
    Grave Protocol
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 75
    Re: TAKE SONAR PLATINUM TO NEXT LEVEL !!!!!!! WITH THIS ! 2016/09/16 20:22:56 (permalink)
    I tried to + vote 117 times, but it wouldn't let me.

My music: https://soundcloud.com/grave-protocol
    Core-i7 950 @ 4Ghz
    24Gb RAM
    SSD Main Drive
    SergeQ
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 45
    Re: TAKE SONAR PLATINUM TO NEXT LEVEL !!!!!!! WITH THIS ! 2016/10/15 22:10:56 (permalink)
    better ask to make Sonar AWS edition to run it in the cloud
    and don't forget about MQTT control, to be able to control ur Sonar with ur next "big screen IoT series" refrigerator

=)

P.S. nowadays ur idea has no future: any modern workstation can do more, atleast for realtime audio
    taccess
    Re: TAKE SONAR PLATINUM TO NEXT LEVEL !!!!!!! WITH THIS ! 2016/10/16 02:01:45 (permalink)
    SergeQ
    better ask to make Sonar AWS edition to run it in the cloud
    and don't forget about MQTT control, to be able to control ur Sonar with ur next "big screen IoT series" refrigerator

=)

P.S. nowadays ur idea has no future: any modern workstation can do more, atleast for realtime audio

Well i guess that slave computers have no future then ! networking has no future ! Well i guess waves sound grid and Vienna ensemble pro has no future , oh hang on maybe they need to include your attitude to have a future !
    Platinum with a something similar could be used by many more people than just someone who has a modern workstation !

(=

z800 Dual x5690
    LSI  MegaRaid
    Nvidia 450 GTS
    96GB 1366MHZ
    RME Babyface
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1