Redeemed 2 lifetime update codes for 2 X3 licenses,got only one new set of serial numbers.

Author
djstauffer
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7
2016/09/09 11:55:08 (permalink)

Redeemed 2 lifetime update codes for 2 X3 licenses,got only one new set of serial numbers.

I have two full licenses to Sonar X3 Producer.  I purchased two lifetime updates (one for each of my licenses).  I received two redemption codes.  I redeemed each of the two redeption codes on the Cakewalk site ().

But yet, even though the "My Products" site shows both of my X3 Producer licenses, I only got *ONE* set of new serial numbers for Sonar Platinum (one new serial # each for SONAR Platinum, SONAR Theme Editor, Rapture Session, XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 Producer)

I emailed support on 8/31 (Case 326660), but have had no response whatsoever.

I've been a Cakewalk user since the product itself was called "Cakewalk" (version 3.0, to be specific -- mid 90's I believe).  I hope you guys get these support problems sorted out soon. 

It might be a good idea to remove the tag line from your support emails that says you resolve most issues within 3 business days, because that clearly isn't the case right now.

Could someone from Cakewalk please respond and at least give me an idea when this will be fixed?  Seems like it should not be difficult to solve.

Oh, and BTW, I did go back and re-enter the redemption codes, just to make sure nothing had gone haywire.  For both codes it said they had already been used (which, they had when I entered them earlier :-D).

Really would appreciate your help on this.

4 Replies Related Threads

Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
    Cakewalk Staff
    • Total Posts : 6475
    Re: Redeemed 2 lifetime update codes for 2 X3 licenses,got only one new set of serial numb 2016/09/09 14:47:19 (permalink)
    You got it :) Reply here.

Noel Borthwick
    Senior Manager Audio Core, BandLab
    My Blog, Twitter, BandLab Profile
    djstauffer2
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: Redeemed 2 lifetime update codes for 2 X3 licenses,got only one new set of serial numb 2016/09/09 15:16:01 (permalink)
    Thanks for taking care of this Noel.

YOU ROCK!   :-D
    Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
    Cakewalk Staff
    • Total Posts : 6475
    Re: Redeemed 2 lifetime update codes for 2 X3 licenses,got only one new set of serial numb 2016/09/09 15:19:29 (permalink)
    You are welcome. For the record multiple licenses if any should be assigned to multiple cakewalk accounts since our single sign on accounts can only store a single license for a product.

Noel Borthwick
    Senior Manager Audio Core, BandLab
    My Blog, Twitter, BandLab Profile
    djstauffer
    • Total Posts : 7
    Re: Redeemed 2 lifetime update codes for 2 X3 licenses,got only one new set of serial numb 2016/09/09 15:26:15 (permalink)
    "For the record multiple licenses if any should be assigned to multiple cakewalk accounts since our single sign on accounts can only store a single license for a product."

As can be seen by the fact that I responded above while logged in under my second account (whoops, didn't really mean to do that). :-D
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1