Author
Lance Riley [Cakewalk]
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 337
2016/09/29 13:09:20 (permalink)

SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available

New Features:

Plug-in load balancing (Platinum only)
Now Platinum owners can run more plug-ins, with fewer dropouts, greater efficiency, and more even distribution of CPU loading to processing cores. Recommended for systems with four or more cores, this update can improve plug-in performance at buffer settings of 256 and above.

CPU meter modes
This update to the Control Bar’s Performance module extends the ability to monitor what’s happening with your CPU—including monitoring the global CPU consumption across all cores for all aspects of the OS, audio processing load, and a single meter for SONAR’s total CPU utilization.

Quick Group Freeze
Quick Group Freeze is now available for Instruments. You can Quick Groups to freeze or thaw multiple tracks at once. Not only that, but with the new metering options, you can see exactly how much difference it makes.

Full Screen Toggle Button
When you want the maximum amount of screen “real estate” to see as many elements as possible within SONAR, the new full screen toggle supplements the existing menu option and function key shortcuts with a button that’s suitable for both touch and mouse clicks.

Softube Saturation Knob update (Platinum and Professional only)
This workhorse ProChannel module, based on Softube’s FET compressor with added saturation, has been updated with stability and compatibility improvements.

Brazilian Portuguese Localization (previously Steam-only)
You can now use SONAR in Brazilian Portuguese.

Command Center Brazilian Portuguese Support
Command Center has been updated to support installing products in Brazilian Portuguese.

Fixes in this update:
  • Take Management/Comping:
    • It was not possible to drag a clip to a different lane in another track if the target track was below the source track.
    • Speed Comping could create unexpected extra clips.
    • In some cases, Speed Comping would fail to mute/unmute clips.
    • Paste of clip always ended up on Take Lane original to source clip.
    • Dragging a comp clip to a Take Lane produced unexpected results.
    • In some cases, attempting to cross-crop two adjacent clips in different lanes would only affect a single clip.
  • Plug-ins:
    • Fixed a crash when deleting Arturia B3 V
    • Various VST 3 Host Bypass fixes.
    • Plug-in upsampling did not operate properly in some cases.
    • Quick-Group insert FX could fail if the selected tracks contained different numbers of plug-ins.
    • Customizing FX Chains could cause SONAR to hang.
    • FX Chains could cause crash when used in a playlist.
    • Changing VST3 presets from the plug-in property page sometimes resulted in inconsistent behavior.
    • Assignable controls for Waves plug-ins could send to incorrect parameter.
  • Region FX:
    • Pro Channel would disappears on all tracks/buses after Melodyne bounce-to-clips, followed by right-clicking another clip.
    • Undo of a copied Melodyne clip did not update the Melodyne GUI.
    • Deleted tracks that contained Melodyne Region FX clips were still displayed in Melodyne's track header.
  • Browser:
    • Empty database created and possible crash when re-personalizing SONAR
    • Crash on startup related to SQLLite.
    • The Plug-in Browser could display empty category folders.
    • The Plug-in Browser could display an empty "Uncategorized" folder in the Instruments tab.
    • SONAR could crash upon launch if the Plug-in Browser library database was corrupt.
    • In the Plug-in Browser, it was not possible to revert DirectX Plug-ins to their original name.
    • Renaming/categorizing plug-ins in the Plug-in Browser would close all expanded folders.
    • Renaming/categorizing plug-ins in the Plug-in Browser could result in temporary freeze if performed on Windows Basic/Classic theme.
    • Changing friendly plug-in name did not initially update existing instances in FX Racks.
    • The Plug-in Browser did not hide folders for VST2s with identical plug-in names.
    • Cakewalk TTS-1 did not display a friendly name in the Set Categories dialog box.
    • Plug-in Browser category was named "General Midi" instead of "General MIDI".
    • When not showing plug-in categories, the Plug-in Browser would create a new folder for any loose VST3 plug-ins that were installed in the Common Files\VST3 root folder.
    • Closing a project with the Synth Rack open could result in a crash.
    • Insert Synth menu would fail to open if there were more than 255 VSTi plug-ins available.
  • Matrix:
    • Matrix could skip first note in MIDI clips when playback started.
    • It was not possible to scroll in the Matrix with the mouse wheel if the mouse was over track strips.
    • Undoing a Matrix performance recording could result in a crash.
  • ProChannel:
    • Saturation Knob could cause SONAR to crash.
  • Misc.:
    • Quick Group of Edit Filter does not allow switching tracks to the same envelope
    • Colors: "track view bus name text" & "track view track folder name text" are not working independently.
    • Deleting an ARA clip and changing the screenset crashes Sonar.
    • Selecting the last Automation Lane could cause a crash.
    • It was not possible to rename bus Automation Lanes.
    • It was not possible to use the Crop tool on the right side of a crossfade unless you selected the clip.
    • Selecting the left clip in a crossfade would obscure the right clip's fade in.
    • Cropping multiple clips simultaneously would fail in some case when Snap to Grid was enabled.
    • Adjusting crossfade on multiple selected tracks did not produce correct results.
    • Auto Crossfades did not work properly with clip selection groups.
    • 'Select Track Envelopes with Clips' did not function properly when moving grouped clips.
    • Modified clip colors in the Inspector didn't show immediately.
    • Unexpected behavior when adjusting clip length from the Clip Properties inspector if the format was MBT.
    • Superfluous snap offset was created after stretching audio clip.
    • Scroll bar thumb was difficult to see while being dragged.
    • Clicking rapidly in the scroll bar did not always advance the timeline.
    • Under rare circumstances, a crash could occur when deleting buses.
    • Melodyne 'Follow Host Tempo' did not behave as expected.
    • The About screen showed mixed version information.
    • General Installer improvements.
  • Help:
    • Help Module would not show text for the time ruler or Clips pane.
    • Help button for Preferences > File - Audio Data did not open help topic.
    • Help button for Preferences > Project - Surround did not open help topic.
  • Localization:
    • Multiple Brazilian-Portuguese UI fixes (applies to Steam users of SONAR Brazilian Portuguese 2016.08)
    • [Russian] Several list items in Edit > Preferences > Customization - Colors were cut off.
    • [Russian] Some values in the Groove Quantize dialog box were cut off.

For more information about this update please visit the Rolling Updates page and click Learn More:
http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/SONAR/Rolling-Updates#2016.09

To download the update visit Command Center and click the Check Now button in settings or the My Products page for your account.
post edited by Lance Riley [Cakewalk] - 2016/09/29 13:30:47

Lance Riley
Product Manager
riojazz
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1337
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 14:38:07 (permalink)
Looks great!  Thanks.

Didn't make it into my Command Center yet though.  CORRECTION:  I had used Command Center within 24 hours.  "Check Now" in settings brought up the new version.

post edited by riojazz - 2016/09/29 15:04:09

Software: Cakewalk by Bandlab; Adobe Audition; Band-in-A-Box audiophile; Izotope Ozone; Encore; Melodyne; Win 10 Pro, 64-bit.

Hardware: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd; Roland Integra-7; TCE Finalizer; Presonus Central Station, Behringer X-Touch.  Home built i7 with 16 GB RAM, SSDs.
Lance Riley [Cakewalk]
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 14:47:56 (permalink)
riojazz
Looks great!  Thanks.
Didn't make it into my Command Center yet though.  CORRECTION:  I had used Command Center within 24 hours.  "Check Now" in settings brought up the new version.

Depending on what you have set in the Min Interval for Check for Updates you may not see the latest version. It's best to set this on the lower side if you only open Command Center to look for the latest update. It does mean that it will check more often though which can also be avoided by using the Check Now button only when you want to get the latest update as you found.

Enjoy!

Lance Riley
Product Manager
orhanproject
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 154
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 16:08:15 (permalink)
I still use manual download and install, I only need platinum and core plugins exes for 2016.09 right?

my music: soundcloud/orhanproject
gustabo
Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2591
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 16:10:47 (permalink)
orhanproject
I still use manual download and install, I only need platinum and core plugins exes for 2016.09 right?

And help documentation if you use local documentation.

Cakewalk by Bandlab - Win10 Pro x64 - StudioCat Platinum Studio DAW - 32 GB Ram - MOTU UltraLite-mk3
M-Audio Keystation 88ES - Akai MPD26 (hot-rodded) - Alesis DM10 - a few guitars, a few amps
Novation Launch Control - Korg nanoKONTROL2 - PreSonus FaderPort - DAW Remote HD on iPad
Adam A7X - Behritone C50A
PreSonus Monitor Station v2 (controlling the mons)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sonarusergroup/

Vastman
Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2508
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 16:55:39 (permalink)
THIS is a truly AWESOME update... You all ROCK!!!

Don't know you but I love you ALL

Dana
We make the future... Climate Change Music
VastMaschine:SP4L/W10/i74930K/32GB/RME/CAD E100s; The Orchestra! NOVO!/Inspire/BohemianViolin&Cello, ARK1&2,/MinimalCapriccioMaximoSoto/OE1&2, Action&Emotive/Omni2/Tril/RMX/All OrangeTree/Falcon/APE Jugs/Alpha&Bravo/BFD3 & SD3
Gravity/DM307/AEON/DM/Damage/Diva/HZebra/Hive/Diversion/VC4/Serum/Alchemy/blablabla
Spitfire/8DIO/SL/KH/EW/NI; Shred1&2/AGF,G,M&T Torch&Res&Ren/GD-6; Ibanez SR1200&SR505
NOVAX FanFret Tele&Strat 
funk
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 47
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 17:02:16 (permalink)
The manual installer no longer allows you to change any paths. The VST plugins are always pointing to the wrong directories

CORRECTION: This installer actually selects the correct VST paths now (the others didn't in the past), but none of the paths in the installer can be changed (all greyed out)
post edited by funk - 2016/09/29 17:30:49
orhanproject
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 154
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 17:09:47 (permalink)
Great, thanks gustabo
post edited by orhanproject - 2016/09/29 17:31:16

my music: soundcloud/orhanproject
Bill Jackson [Cakewalk]
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 519
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 17:20:53 (permalink)
funk
The manual installer no longer allows you to change any paths. The VST plugins are always pointing to the wrong directories

CORRECTION: This installer actually selects the correct VST paths now (the others didn't in the past), but none of the paths in the installer can be changed (all greyed out)

Any program folders that have been pre-defined during a previous install will be grayed out. This is by design. When you're installing SONAR over an existing install it's basically in "update mode." That way you can't accidentally install SONAR into multiple places on your system.

If you want SONAR installed to a different location, you'll need to uninstall, then reinstall using the latest release. During that reinstall, all relevant paths should be customizable. Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Thanks! 

Bill Jackson
Product Manager
Cakewalk

funk
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 17:26:39 (permalink)
Thanks Bill. It's not really an issue since the right VST paths are used now. In the past I always had to change this manually.

By the way, the windows download for CCC isn't working
Lance Riley [Cakewalk]
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 17:34:34 (permalink)
funk
Thanks Bill. It's not really an issue since the right VST paths are used now. In the past I always had to change this manually.
By the way, the windows download for CCC isn't working

The update for SONAR 2016.09 is not downloading or the Updated version of Command Center 1.1.7.1 is not downloading?

Lance Riley
Product Manager
funk
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 17:43:46 (permalink)
The CCC installer located at https://www.cakewalk.com/Command-Center
funk
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 17:46:45 (permalink)
There is a change I dislike in the plugin browser, but I'm unsure if its a bug.

I don't use any of the "Sort By" options, instead organising plugins in my own folder structure on disk. My waves plugins now sit in the root of the VST3 folder, mixed with other folders. Previously we would see a "waves" folder named after the plugin dll.
post edited by funk - 2016/09/29 18:08:54
JohnEgan
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 543
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 18:56:26 (permalink)
gustabo
orhanproject

Local help documentation update isn't shown, I.e., it doesn't appear to updated yet?

John Egan
Sonar Platinum (2017-10),RME-UFX, PC-CPU - i7-5820, 3.3 GHz, 6 core, ASUS X99-AII, 16GB ram, GTX 960, 500 GB SSD, 2TB HDD x 2, Win7 Pro x64,  O8N2 Advanced, Melodyne Studio,.... (2 cats :(,  in the yard).

FCCfirstclass
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 969
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 19:48:32 (permalink)
Thanks to Team Cakewalk.  Worth a Bakers Dozen!

Win 10 Pro x64, 32Gb DDR3 ram, Sonar Platinum, Cubase 9.5, Mackie MCU Pro, Cakewalk VS 100, Roland Octa-Capture,  A 800 Pro, Carver M-1.5t amp & C4000 pre amp, various mics, drums and brass instruments.

And away we go!
gustabo
Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2591
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 20:14:46 (permalink)
JohnEgan
gustabo
orhanproject

Local help documentation update isn't shown, I.e., it doesn't appear to updated yet?

Listed as 2016.08 Update 1 (1.0.0.31)
Released 9/29/2016

Cakewalk by Bandlab - Win10 Pro x64 - StudioCat Platinum Studio DAW - 32 GB Ram - MOTU UltraLite-mk3
M-Audio Keystation 88ES - Akai MPD26 (hot-rodded) - Alesis DM10 - a few guitars, a few amps
Novation Launch Control - Korg nanoKONTROL2 - PreSonus FaderPort - DAW Remote HD on iPad
Adam A7X - Behritone C50A
PreSonus Monitor Station v2 (controlling the mons)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sonarusergroup/

S.L.I.P.
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 949
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 20:18:21 (permalink)
Load balancing is awesome! I had a big project and most of it was on the first core, and now all eight are being used evenly. Thanks Cake team!
lawajava
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2040
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/29 22:22:19 (permalink)
Bill Jackson [Cakewalk]
funk

Any program folders that have been pre-defined during a previous install will be grayed out. This is by design. When you're installing SONAR over an existing install it's basically in "update mode." That way you can't accidentally install SONAR into multiple places on your system.

If you want SONAR installed to a different location, you'll need to uninstall, then reinstall using the latest release. During that reinstall, all relevant paths should be customizable. Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Thanks! 

Bill (and Craig) - on a previous release there was a dialogue about visiting the eZine to find out what pieces you need to download if you install through the manual installer.  Interestingly, in that dialogue there were quite a few comments, along with mine, that we didn't know how to find the eZine.  I learned that it's a tiny link in the Rolling Updates section.  So, since I wanted to know what pieces I need to ensure I include for this release's manual installer set of installers, I went to the eZine in the Rolling Updates for this release.  I know where to find the eZine now, even though the link is practically unnoticeable.  But, I found it and opened the eZine.  I went to the section on what to install.  Nothing mentioned for the manual install files in this eZine.  I would like to suggest that the bakers and Craig become more aware of the need for including this information from the next eZine forward.

Thanks for the update.  Sure wish there was more info on how to manually install it.

Two internal 2TB SSDs laptop stuffed with Larry's deals and awesome tools. Studio One is the cat's meow as a DAW now that I've migrated off of Sonar. Using BandLab Cakewalk just to grab old files when migrating songs.
ocy2001
  • Total Posts : 17
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/30 08:47:41 (permalink)
Since the August release my Sonar Platinum crashes everytime I use the "open project" or "the plugin manager" functions....the Windows browser opens and then after few seconds Sonar crashes....it's sooooo disappointing.
I thought this was fixed in the September release....but no way...
Now I have to use an old 32bit version of Sonar Platinum
I am really really disappointed...sorry
stevesweat
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 360
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/30 09:20:08 (permalink)
lawajava

Bill (and Craig) - on a previous release there was a dialogue about visiting the eZine to find out what pieces you need to download if you install through the manual installer.  Interestingly, in that dialogue there were quite a few comments, along with mine, that we didn't know how to find the eZine.  I learned that it's a tiny link in the Rolling Updates section.  So, since I wanted to know what pieces I need to ensure I include for this release's manual installer set of installers, I went to the eZine in the Rolling Updates for this release.  I know where to find the eZine now, even though the link is practically unnoticeable.  But, I found it and opened the eZine.  I went to the section on what to install.  Nothing mentioned for the manual install files in this eZine.  I would like to suggest that the bakers and Craig become more aware of the need for including this information from the next eZine forward.

Thanks for the update.  Sure wish there was more info on how to manually install it.

The Ezine is a lot harder to find than it should be! I finally realized there is a link to it in the email cake sends when the update is released, HOWEVER, I just noticed when I get to the Ezine this way that the links in the Ezine don't work - particularly the audio from the anatomy of a cakewalk project feature where supposedly we could hear the project of a 30 second commercial someone made with Sonar.

Steve
Sweaty Productions
http://www.youarentweird.com/
https://soundcloud.com/user-978097986-982906152
https://sweatyproductions.bandcamp.com/
Windows 10 x64
SONAR Platinum x64
AMD FX6300 3.5gig 6core
HYPERx FURY 16gigRam
PNY GeForce GT730
WD Caviar 1TB 7200rpm
Gigabyte ATX AM3+ AMD 970 chipset
Roland Studio Capture
apbradbury
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/30 10:31:37 (permalink)
ocy2001
Since the August release my Sonar Platinum crashes everytime I use the "open project" or "the plugin manager" functions....the Windows browser opens and then after few seconds Sonar crashes....it's sooooo disappointing.

Same here, but using Sonar Pro. Last release, crash on opening the program. Latest release, crash when I try to open a project. Rolled back two releases and all works fine. 
styxer08
  • Total Posts : 22
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/30 11:23:45 (permalink)
when I load a plugin I lose all audio... but everything else runs on. time stamp and meters.
mcdonalk
  • Total Posts : 547
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/30 11:32:33 (permalink)
I have Sonar Platinum installed in a "non standard" location (not on the C drive).

1) Does this release support loading the update to where I have Sonar currently installed (using CCC)?

2) Does this release support my installing Sonar wherever I want to install it (using CCC)?

3) What do I need to do to do either 1 or 2 above?

thanks

Keith

chuckebaby
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13146
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/30 12:59:14 (permalink)
apbradbury
ocy2001

Same here, but using Sonar Pro. Last release, crash on opening the program. Latest release, crash when I try to open a project. Rolled back two releases and all works fine. 

have either one of you tried sending in a crash dump to Cakewalk ?
or what does this message say ? have you looked in event viewer ?

have both of you tried Re personalizing Sonar ?
Hold down control and start Sonar.

you also might be experiencing a plug in problem. try opening in safe mode.
Hold down Shift and open Sonar.
post edited by chuckebaby - 2016/09/30 13:22:00

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

Shambler
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 783
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/30 13:35:21 (permalink)
Lance Riley [Cakewalk]
Plug-in load balancing (Platinum only)
Now Platinum owners can run more plug-ins, with fewer dropouts, greater efficiency, and more even distribution of CPU loading to processing cores. Recommended for systems with four or more cores, this update can improve plug-in performance at buffer settings of 256 and above.

I have my buffer set to 64 and it is making a huge difference...in fact core 1 often shows zero use, it's getting a well earned rest!

SONAR Platypus on Win10 64bit.
Studio One Pro / Cubase Pro 9.5...just in case.
8GB i7-2600 3.4GHz Gigabyte  Z68XP-UD3P
Geforce GTX970
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen
Prophet 12/Rev 2/Virus Snow
Zebra2/DIVA/NI Komplete 10
Bill Jackson [Cakewalk]
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 519
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/30 13:49:17 (permalink)
mcdonalk
I have Sonar Platinum installed in a "non standard" location (not on the C drive).

1) Does this release support loading the update to where I have Sonar currently installed (using CCC)?

2) Does this release support my installing Sonar wherever I want to install it (using CCC)?

3) What do I need to do to do either 1 or 2 above?

thanks

Keith

1) Yes. This update, when installed manually or via Command Center, will update SONAR in place, even in custom locations.

2) Not automatically. You'll need to run the installer in verbose mode. But, as suggested above, once you set the location, future Command Center/unattended installs will pick up the appropriate location.

3) If SONAR is already installed how/where you want it, just run the update from Command Center by clicking the "Update" button. You should be able to do it this way from now on. If SONAR is not yet installed, go to Settings in Command Center and enable "Verbose Install." Return to the products page and click "Install" on SONAR. Choose "Advanced" mode and specify your custom directories. When the installation completes, you can uncheck verbose mode. all subsequent updates will use your custom path.

Bill Jackson
Product Manager
Cakewalk

LittleStudios
  • Total Posts : 46
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/30 21:30:23 (permalink)
Quick question regarding Melodyne 4.1, at this page:
http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Knowledge-Base/2016000048/SONAR-2016-09-Update-Fixes-and-Enhancements

It says this:
Ready for Melodyne 4.1

Professional, Platinum

Melodyne Essential version 4.1 adds extremely useful new features and benefits to all users of Melodyne Essential.

More info coming soon.

After doing all the updates from Command Center, I go and check Melodyne and its version is 4.04.004.  So has Melodyne 4.1 been released?  If so, will the update be coming through the Command Center?

Thanks.

Chris
LittleStudios
attalus
Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1687
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/30 22:53:15 (permalink)
 Thank you Cakewalk for improving the Plugin-load-balancing! I love updates that improve the actual Engine of Sonar!

A wise man learns from his experiences, a wiser man learns from everyone elses experiences.
taccess
  • Total Posts : 534
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/09/30 23:53:45 (permalink)
Thanks Cakewalk

z800 Dual x5690
NvME 256gb 950Pro / Win10
LSI  MegaRaid
Nvidia 450 GTS
96GB 1366MHZ
RME Babyface
StephanKim
  • Total Posts : 38
Re: SONAR 2016.09 Update Now Available 2016/10/01 02:55:50 (permalink)
using 15min after new update installed.

WOW... CPU balancing [Plug-in Load Balancing] function is amazing.....

Real balanced. Stabilized performance

Great!!! THX!!

post edited by StephanKim - 2016/10/01 03:28:52

since Cakewalk DOS_3.0
So many my great hit songs with SONAR

System Baisics
HP Z workstation Dual Xeon
96GB Ram
Nvidia M4000
Customized Mod. RME Fireface 800 x2
Windows 10

Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3