Most Needed Feature - Feedback Portal - Comment here if you agree!

Author
TigerTheFrog
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 42
2016/10/29 13:00:28 (permalink)

Most Needed Feature - Feedback Portal - Comment here if you agree!

I can't imagine anything that could be more helpful to your users than this.  Please people, comment here if you agree.  

The October update is historic for Sonar. Look at what has happened on each update from February 2015 to September 2016. Every month before this one has brought something very major to ALL Sonar users, and sometimes many great things.  Thank you for that.

I think most users love the excitement of the "In the Oven" section.  It's one of the wonderful things about being a Sonar user.  I think the time has long since passed for you to take down all the features that have already been added from that section.  It's getting silly. There are actually only four things up there now that are still cooking, and there's nothing new.  

While it's fun to know what the Cakewalk team is dreaming up, it would also be a beautiful gift to you users if there was a reasonable path from what the majority of your users want most to "In the Oven."  That's the point, right? 

What I would like to see is a very fair system where each user can only vote once.  Anybody else have any advance feedback for what a Feedback Portal might be? 

Anyway, kudos to you for even proposing this, but get it out of the oven!  I'm hungry! 

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1