Tutorial video: House (Dance-EDM, Electro, groove ...) with Sonar Cakewalk

Author
dj Ruditunes
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2017/01/23 03:59:01 (permalink)

Tutorial video: House (Dance-EDM, Electro, groove ...) with Sonar Cakewalk

Hi,
Are there somewhere video tutorials for "house music" (Dance, groove, electro, EDM,...) in cakewalk (Platinum) or how to best mixing (possibly different methods)? I already have intenet searched but found nothing outside for pro tools, reason, logic. ( example -> it's for logic:  ),
Looking forward to your comments,
R.  

1 Reply Related Threads

abacab
    Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4464
    Re: Tutorial video: House (Dance-EDM, Electro, groove ...) with Sonar Cakewalk 2017/01/23 18:57:55 (permalink)
    dj Ruditunes
    Hi,
    Are there somewhere video tutorials for "house music" (Dance, groove, electro, EDM,...) in cakewalk (Platinum) or how to best mixing (possibly different methods)? I already have intenet searched but found nothing outside for pro tools, reason, logic. ( example -> it's for logic:  ),
    Looking forward to your comments,
    R.  

I would think that Ableton Live may be more a more popular DAW for your purpose.  Actually any DAW, including Sonar, is capable of producing any sound you wish.  It's just that the market demand dictates what training videos get produced for each DAW.  I think that Groove3 offers a good video selection covering all genres, but it seems that they have covered Live, Pro Tools, Reason, and Logic with the most tutorials for EDM/DJ production.  Maybe download a demo of Live, and check these out. 

https://www.groove3.com/ableton-live-tutorials

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1