Author
Jesse Screed
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1158
2017/03/01 01:20:10 (permalink)

the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon

Look, I know this is not cool

Posting songs like a rodent in heat

but, i gots nowhere else to go...do you see?

http://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songid=13537355&q=hi

Q. Sceed, not, Jesse

14 Replies Related Threads

Johnbee58
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 946
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/01 01:58:11 (permalink)
    You know, I LIKE this.  I don't know why.  It IS weird, but I like it!  Seriously!  Zappaesque, I guess.

John B.

Lenovo Core i5 4460 Desktop PC (Windows 8 64 bit), Focusrite Scarlett 6i6, Nektar LX61 Keyboard MIDI Controller, Avantone Pro CV-12 tube condenser microphone, JBL LSR308 8" active monitor speakers.  Cakewalk by Bandlab, Reason 7,
    NI Session Strings Pro, NI Strummed Acoustic Guitar, Miroslav Philharmonic, Auturia DX7 V, Garritan JABB 3, EZ Keys, EZ Drummer.

"I will create music the way I want to whether a million people are listening or no one is listening."   Dan Fogelberg, Singer/Songwriter-1951-2007
    eph221
    Max Output Level: -28.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4665
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/01 20:26:16 (permalink)
    Jesse, don't worry.  Music is NOT an egalitarian paradigm.  Those with the goods get played the most, and deservedly so.  Love your work and often can't wait to hear with what you comeuppance next. :D:D

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*
     Is a lumineer a new dental appliance?  

i7 2.5 ghz
    32GB RAM
    WINDOWS 10
    My Ass
    Cubase 9.5

Lynn
    Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6117
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/01 22:35:34 (permalink)
    This is the best song title that I've seen in years!

All the best,
    Lynn

my songs
    www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
    my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
    twisted6s
    Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2001
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/02 09:46:18 (permalink)
    Disjointed heaven!!

Core 2 Quad Q9650 3.0 ghz processor, 8 gig ram, 2.5Tb drives, Sonar Platinum, Lynx L22, FMR Audio RNP & RNC, Mackie HR824, Neumann tlm 103, Window 10 64
    https://soundcloud.com/twisted6s/sets/tony-pruden

stevec
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 11546
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/07 19:52:09 (permalink)
    But where is Garcon?   I must have missed him.  

Sounds like Jesse to me... though the acoustic guitar section at the end was a nice, and unexpected touch. 

SteveC
    https://soundcloud.com/steve-cocchi
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39163

SONAR Platinum x64, Intel Q9300 (2.5Ghz), Asus P5N-D, Win7 x64 SP1, 8GB RAM, 1TB internal + ESATA + USB Backup HDDs, ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB RAM + dual ViewSonic VA2431wm Monitors;
    Focusrite 18i6 (ASIO);
    Komplete 9, Melodyne Studio 4, Ozone 7 Advanced, Rapture Pro, GPO5, Valhalla Plate, MJUC comp, MDynamic EQ, lots of other freebie VST plugins, synths and Kontakt libraries

Jesse Screed
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/07 23:54:02 (permalink)
    God Bless everyone who took the time to listen and comment. 
    emeraldsoul
    Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1858
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/08 00:13:22 (permalink)
    I heard someone inhere was handing out blessings . . . am I too late?   :)

I think your tunes of late are getting into the "defying comment" territory. All I've got left are the usual adjectives "unique" "quirky" but honestly, I'm a fan and these things always seem to hit the spot. 

I think the thing I admire most is your utter fearlessness.

cheers,
    -Tom

A work in regress:
    www.studiusinterruptus.com

Cornbread - video   audio
    A Very, Very Troubled Soul - video   
    Kilometers Davis - video   audio
    Mayans (Face in the Crowd) - video  audio
    The Sweet Slow Fade - video
    Jesse Screed
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/11 13:07:40 (permalink)
    emeraldsoul
    I heard someone inhere was handing out blessings . . . am I too late?   :)

I think your tunes of late are getting into the "defying comment" territory. All I've got left are the usual adjectives "unique" "quirky" but honestly, I'm a fan and these things always seem to hit the spot. 
     I think the thing I admire most is your utter fearlessness.
    cheers,
    -Tom

Hello esoul, I think it is not that I am fearless, but that I am honest.

and yes, to you, a boat load of blessings!

Jesse Screed the Q
    kennywtelejazz
    Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7151
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/11 18:13:15 (permalink)
    I will have to come back later on to listen to your tune ..
    The computer I'm using won't let me unblock the flash player on Sound Click ..

edit OK well I was able to listen to your tune ....
    some sections I really dug ....some sections I didn't ...

My honest opinion ? you could be dangerous if you found cats that could not only play .
    They would need to be able to take it to the far side like you have in sections of your song . They would also have to be able to play pretty when it is called for ...

Kenny
    post edited by kennywtelejazz - 2017/03/11 19:13:56

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
    The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
    I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
    The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Glyn Barnes
    Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7564
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/11 20:34:42 (permalink)
    That's different!

Shades of Zappa and even King Crimson at their weirdest which is not a bad thing.

Seriously weird!

Intel i7 3770K @4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD System disk, 2 x 2TB and 1 x 1TB (with SSD Cache) HDD. Windows 10,  Sonar Platinum. Roland Quad Capture. 
    Music - Switchwater on Soundclick
    Music - Goldry Bluszco on Soundcloud
    eph221
    Max Output Level: -28.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4665
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/12 20:38:38 (permalink)
    your voice has a sincere authenticity to it.  The truth is found in the sound waves that emanate from your voice organ.

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*
     Is a lumineer a new dental appliance?  

i7 2.5 ghz
    32GB RAM
    WINDOWS 10
    My Ass
    Cubase 9.5

Jesse Screed
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/12 22:52:55 (permalink)
    Johnbee58
    You know, I LIKE this.  I don't know why.  It IS weird, but I like it!  Seriously!  Zappaesque, I guess.
    John B.

I should have noticed sooner, you were the first one to listen.  Thanks my friend; interestingly, you had a similar response as Gyln did. It makes me feel good inside to know that you liked it.

Glyn Barnes
    Seriously weird!

Hello Mr. Barnes, actually, I pay my taxes, work a fulfilling job, love my girlfriend, am kind to others, and wish only the best onto my fellow hominids.  It the other 10% I can't escape, the seriously weird part.  I sincerely hope that there are a few people in your life that think you are weird, because it probably means that you are a fairly good bloke. God Bless!

kennywtelejazz
    My honest opinion ? you could be dangerous if you found cats that could not only play .

Kenny

It would  be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle.   I think this is the first time you have commented on one of my tunes.  I have been waiting a long time for that.  I wonder if the parts you didn't like are the same ones I didn't like.  We'll probably never know.

eph221
    your voice has a sincere authenticity to it.

and your comments do too. Thanks

Screed the Jesse Q

kennywtelejazz
    Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7151
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/13 03:23:00 (permalink)
    Jesse Screed

kennywtelejazz

Kenny

It would  be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle.   I think this is the first time you have commented on one of my tunes.  I have been waiting a long time for that.  I wonder if the parts you didn't like are the same ones I didn't like.  We'll probably never know.

Screed the Jesse Q

Yeah sure , I think I'm in agreement with you on the whole finding the right players VS a Camel passing through the eye of the needle thing 
    One would think that with everybody having DAW's it would be so much easier to find and collab with fresh talent
    It seems I have found the opposite to ring true in my case for what ever reason

Anyway I meant dangerous in a good way ....
    As far as you feeling that I should have commented on some of your previous songs ?
    I would not personalize that
    I haven't been around on the songs forum for almost 10 months ...in the past before that time away I had no problem   listening and commenting on peoples songs whether I had one of my own up or not ...
    When I was around much more regular yes , I do remember you have commented on a song or two of mine
    I also know that I did not repay the favor   ..sure your feelings would seem justified ...the thing is I don't have a thing against you or your music on any level .

In truth I am much more comfortable with commenting on instrumental music ...this is not a secret , anyone that has been around here for a cup of coffee or two can easily confirm that for you ...

I don't sing at all , it is very rare that I get to do projects with vocals and in many ways I haven't kept up with what the younger folks that are doing music today consider to be a hip sounding vocal or singing style ....

If you think I'm not being fair with you just take the bull by the horns and send me a PM ...
    I will get back to you

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
    The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
    I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
    The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Jesse Screed
    Re: the zappy cappy beef organ bled tears of gold on a bed of azure not me, Garcon 2017/03/13 13:09:56 (permalink)
    Hey Kenny, I never meant

kennywtelejazz

Anyway I meant dangerous in a good way ....
    As far as you feeling that I should have commented on some of your previous songs ?
    I would not personalize that
    I haven't been around on the songs forum for almost 10 months ...in the past before that time away I had no problem   listening and commenting on peoples songs whether I had one of my own up or not ...
    When I was around much more regular yes , I do remember you have commented on a song or two of mine
    I also know that I did not repay the favor   ..sure your feelings would seem justified ...the thing is I don't have a thing against you or your music on any level .

If you think I'm not being fair with you just take the bull by the horns and send me a PM ...
    I will get back to you

Kenny

Hey Kenny, I meant to convey that I am glad that you commented, not that you should have commented sooner.  My feelings are not hurt.  I know that you meant "dangerous" in a good way. 

I am not very good at expressing myself through the written word, so if I came across as being hurt, or put off, that is not what I meant, and I apologize that I am not a better communicator.

God Bless you Kenny!!!

Jesse Q. Screed
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1