Echoboy updated to 5.2

Author
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
2017/03/01 21:08:00 (permalink)

Echoboy updated to 5.2

Your new favorite delay.
EchoBoy Jr. is what the pros love about the original EchoBoy – but junior. Behind its streamlined controls are seven of the most desirable and iconic styles from EchoBoy, yet its simplicity gives this new delay plug-in its own distinctive character."I love EchoBoy Jr! All the right stuff in one easy-to-navigate front panel. THIS IS BRILLIANT."
- Greg Wells, Producer / Songwriter (Katy Perry, Adele, Pharrell Williams)What else is new in 5.2?
  • EchoBoy Jr. is now included with individual EchoBoy 5 licenses and installers
  • Some Effect Rack presets now include EchoBoy Jr.
  • Fixed an issue where certain AAX plug-ins did not support multi-mono operation
  • The LFO rate parameter can now be automated in PhaseMistress and FilterFreak 1 & 2
Try it again!
With the release of version 5.2 we have also made it possible for anyone who has previously demoed Soundtoys 5 to try it again. To sign up for another trial, simply click the link below and enter your name and email address. Get another 30 days with EchoBoy Jr. in the multi-effect powerhouse Soundtoys Effect Rack and take your music to new creative heights. 

TRY SOUNDTOYS 5 

1 Reply Related Threads

BassDaddy
    Max Output Level: -33 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4232
    Re: Echoboy updated to 5.2 2017/03/01 23:38:00 (permalink)
    Thanks Lar.

It's Bass, not Bass.
    i7 2700K, 16GB DDR3, 2 SSD sample drives and OS drive, HDD SATAIII for projects, 2 24" monitors
    Focusrite Saffire Pro 24, Focusrite VRM Box, LAVA Lamp, SONAR Platinum 64 bit, Mackie MCU and 1 MCU XT, Akai Advance 49, Windows 10,
    Komplete 9 Ultimate, Cakewalk, Toontrack, IK, AAS, XLN, UVI, Air Music Tech, Waves Factory, Sample Tek and Sonivox VSTi's. Overloud, T-Racks, Audio Damage, D16, Nomad Factory, Waves Gold FX 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1