Cakewalk Home Studio + Cakewalk Sonar 6

Author
UNSTMAN100
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4
2017/03/18 01:27:59 (permalink)

Cakewalk Home Studio + Cakewalk Sonar 6

Hi Folks

I would like to ask how you get the Kirnu Cream Arpeggiator to work in the above programmes using MIDI

I have tried various ways, but with no luck.

My Setup is:-

Sound Module 1 is directly connect to the computer via a PCI Slot (this being the Yamaha SW1000 XG Card - L/R Phono out)

Sound Module 2 is a Roland Juno-D Synthesizer Keyboard (built in sound module - 6mm jack to jack out) 

I have a midi to usb connector from the Roland going to an usb port on the computer

Please, please can you help. I would very much appreciate any advice.....or any Arpeggiator VST which works with the above programmes.

Thank you for your help. 

David (fae Scotland) lol

1 Reply Related Threads

UNSTMAN100
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4
    Cakewalk Home Studio, Cakewalk Sonar 6 - Kirnu Cream Arpeggiator 2017/03/18 17:15:29 (permalink)
    Cakewalk Home Studio + Cakewalk Sonar 6+Kirnu Cream Arpeggiator

Hi Folks

I would like to ask how you get the Kirnu Cream Arpeggiator to work in the above programmes using MIDI

I have tried various ways, but with no luck. 

My Setup is:- 

Windows 10 OS

Sound Module 1 is directly connected to the computer via a PCI Slot (this being the Yamaha SW1000 XG Card - L/R Phono out to Phono/Jack Audio Mixer)

Sound Module 2 is a Roland Juno-D Synthesizer Keyboard (built in sound module - 6mm jack out to jack in Audio Mixer) 

I have a midi to usb connector from the Roland Synthesizer Keyboard going to an usb port on the computer

Please, please can you help. I would very much appreciate any advice.....or any Arpeggiator VST which works with the above programmes. 

Thank you for your help. 

unstman100 (fae Scotland) lol
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1