Author
The Grim
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 724
2017/03/20 03:58:14 (permalink)

Revalver 4 - 4 New ACT Combo Amp Clones Released

https://revalver.peavey.com/store/preset

Famous Cobra

Cloned after the Framus Cobra, this 3 channel monster is bright and tight. On top of the brutal crunch and lead channels, this amp also features a stunning clean channel. This bank contains presets that require a license of the ACT Combo module.

Freeman PT

Cloned after the Friedman PT-20, this single channel, British voiced dynamo can go from warm cleans to full-on metal. This is a smooth, modded, classic British sound. This bank contains presets that require a license of the ACT Combo module.

Vagner Gold

Cloned after the Bogner Goldfinger, this two-channel amp gives you classic EL84 and 6V6 powered tones that can deliver sweet cleans, bluesy break-up and rockin crunch. This bank contains presets that require a license of the ACT Combo module.

and my favorite . . .

Lenny TI

Cloned after the Laney Tony Iommi TI100, this the tone of the Godfather of Metal! Featuring two identical channels of glorious doom with an Enhance and Presence control. This bank contains presets that require a license of the ACT Combo module.

only $2.99 each, but remember you need the act combo module to use these ($39.99) and a bit of 'understanding' to how it all works together, and experimentation to make them really sing, but once you got it, they can really sing. if previous releases of act combo amp clones are anything are to go by, these should be good, especially looking forward to the 'black' one.

in my book the act combo amp clones are second only to the bias stuff in software.

purchased (broke my resolution, but only $2.99 each so that doesn't count ), downloading . . . and soon to be descending into darkness . . . 

1 Reply Related Threads

jude77
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1146
    Re: Revalver 4 - 4 New ACT Combo Amp Clones Released 2017/03/20 17:43:47 (permalink)
    Revalver doesn't seem to get a lot of love here, but I really like it.  Thanks for the update.

You haven't lived until you've taken the Rorschach.

Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit /6th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)/16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM Memory/ NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 730 with 2GB DDR3 Graphics Memory/ Dell KB216 Wired Multi-Media Keyboard English Black/ 802.11ac + Bluetooth
    4.0/Integrated 7.1 with WAVE MAXXAudio Pro/Wireless 3165 driver
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1