Pro Channel Management through Registry Edits

Author
Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
2017/04/21 13:31:34 (permalink)

Pro Channel Management through Registry Edits

I've post this before, but my previous post has become a little messed up. I now have 24 Pro Channels, which is almost two screen heights to scroll through.I'm hoping that the PCs get a plaug in manangment tool at som point, being able to hvae them in a sub folder by category in the same way the Style Dial are in a sub menu would be ideal I think. I stumbled on a Video by Zo, that helped set up this solution. This solution can occasionally need re-editing, as some update undo the changes. Tda I had four to fix from the past months, so thught I'd make this post a the same time.

The ProChannels are in name order. So adding a letter to the beginning, changes the order the Pro Channels sort in.

Also they are given a 'type' with 0-9 with an icon for each type (a right click "sort by type" would be a nice solution too)

two icons have been created that aren't used, but 0-6 are named as follows in Theme Editor
0 Frequency   
1 Dynamics   
2 Simulation  
3 Distortion  
4 Time   
5 Modulation   
6 Imaging   
? Default    
? Analysis

This is my Pro Channel drop down box, sorted in alphabetical order, assigned one of 7 icons.

These re the registry changes I made.
There are a few entries for the same plug's, such as BreVerb being in the VST and PC format. The list below shos the one to choose.

Which sorts alphabetically as

and Zo's Video (Thanks Zo!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EBzPSx8150

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1