Helpful ReplyWindows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS!

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Sir Les
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1182
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/23 18:18:00 (permalink)
Two towers..but took one with them...made into one new one holding same old, same old...Richie Rich who cannot enter at all....So says the Lord...for they make the whole world a who re...and many are made to get that money...Look, a Sought for sale...entrapped ex official of Office in Canada...Seeking pleasure for money ...Who's money?....Well it was all gleaned off of...Same monster...same old same old tax, cash rob and crimes most of these system based idolic money,,,...and sacrificing is of making....In most of the world....So, he said You are not of the World...But, some are!...Some are just born into it...testing it out with open eyes wide shut...Until,....Things just too odd to reason out the Physics of something liken that WTC event being oddly Only Two hit...but three went down tied together.....What supports what...is also to reason out to save ones own hide....

And the bent DNA mixing of Science...Doctors, and so on...all tied in....Yep!...sticking the children with what?...and life being altered by same old.......Do you see what I see now?...Noah or Enoch?....Hmmm.

Reason it out people....Time is short when this is so abundantly warned of his anger being vexed by....defiance and deliberate violations of Life....for Wealth...Just does not add up to Anything Good or better!...if it all gets sick, and suffers woe.....You know why now!

Hope...Prayer..Truth be with you all....And we save some...if it be given...then Give it all you got to make it so!....And barter a better way...into the future with Life well tended and cared for...Out side of this mess they made...you are born into...But can come out, when ready!

Thanks to the helpers who gave , and tried to keep honest terms of helping as given...for this, a blessing is sent, surely!

Halehlujah...The Son and the Father, and those who listened, and those elected of his, are one with the daughters saved, some were saved by both ...yes some were!...and some taken...yes some were...and some brought back to reason it out.....Yeah some are...But do not......Why?...if we see they be again brought back here....Is to test them , with the words of his will still....In word, and in written codex of Truth be told, shown, and proven over and over and over....Until....it is done...another saved for the giving back without sin...brings in more helpers to fix it proper!

If they keep killing the Truth sayers and doers....where does it end up?....it cannot be lasting if broken!

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

3.  Something Wonderful: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlHkRy9cXBbYpQNvVBCt8r7fQ5PS
Sir Les
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/23 19:25:10 (permalink)
Now, Reason, if it worked on this OS..and the OS is constantly changing..breaking what was said works with...and comes to not work at all proper as said does do.

Be mindful...I do not blame Cakewalk for trying to save face here....No, not at all...But to test it I did do.

And lots of nothing lost really was of it...as I already know, Humankind...has a kind in it...And it is always 7 in his hand that will not bow down to idols, nor will he ever loose one of his flocks..or his makings, or his glory or his truth of days, or nights or his way will and word be ever tainted by liars....& he gets them all..back to doing...when they see the ruin of their doings...in defiance of his decrees oaths and promises met...or broken by them...gain nothing when the land go baron...and the winds whip them...and the floods come by their breaking of promises...crimes and corruptions brewed and plotted murders and death be.....You know who it is, that does not want to share and care for the family ties that bind us......Choice....You have that as a testament of Given...with forewarned and foretold..what follows...If taken, without permission, it is stollen from it's rightful place, and killed...it has to be put back by Righteousness, sinlessly, or repents for taking it......And the Punishment will end...when done by all!

So he said Father forgive them, they know not what they do.......Now, think it out....And try harder to do what he said...To prosper peace, health, and happiness...is not bought nor sold...but is tied to sin, evil and wicked...perversion, and lawlessness...polluting the minds to not do, as he asked in the way it should be restored...into...Eden, thus multiply when tame...into Edens....Life eternal starts when ready!.

No other way out of this punishment was asked...only one way is The way the Father asked his son to help...in the garden...as he said..do not mix kinds with other kinds into other kinds.

Yeh he did say...And so...They do that also for Payment...saying lies, and using fear of sickness....Where is the sickness coming from?....Sin, idols, and sacrifice for ....Yeah, Laws of Life...second law///what taints all things put under?......And there you find the Answers for the root cause....The doctors do not tell ,for they would loose their money system if told what causes the pestilences of ,....Moses saw come for Idolaters in Egypt worshipping stone carved rocks..and other things of bent spirit!.

Yeah he did see, and he did foretell...To save some from....And today?....same is hidden....but is the same thing!....MONEY!...and the love of it, is with?...those who ask for it...be paid...and those who make it be law and make poor, and prostitutes for it...because it is enforced by rulers or whatever says....Brings it upon the lands, the food, and the life...of those who do put it over the living.....And even they become sick...ruin?...Yeah!...so let them be with ruin....But you be of salvation!....Glory be by those who stay in the light...being good stewards of the Truth is in you already!....To make it be a paradise for life of many kinds thanking you for doing what he started....So it is, was, and will be...always more made for those who come out of it ....Will find it, if seeking, and when found doing...will be lifted up!...Another one saved by the Truth of his ...Put into a Higher safer placement where nothing will harm...and the other kinds who were not tainted by bent ones...Will protect you and yours...if you do the same for them who are not Human..but other life still he made...who do not like sin or disobedience of the Lord or the Father....YEah...he said so...They also were saved to be tested us, and Us them...And one more...be three.

Yeah three....Let us make Edens without sin....Now comes the understanding?..how many went extinct because of...Lies and liars head hunting people of Barter and give and share of plants and animals.....Let count Abel as first one murdered!...First one raised up!...For the Father was the one whom saw the event...Cain did do, or the Earth did see, and the land, and the life did see....Is still seeing being done today!

Oh my my..no wonder the land speaks oddly in numbers to my eye.....And mutations found in my sight...and who is putting this into the body?...science?...poison on the food?..and in the water?...and in the air?....oh...good luck with that ....And say fear of being sick, is to see a doctor to cure?...Cannot!...So more lies told to glean more cost or tax from...or payment for......And that root, always held as nothing of it doing it or causing it to be?

Well...variables...how many can we solve for?...if seeing is not believing...and believing is understanding why...must have a cause before any effective solution is brought forth.

The root of sin...He pointed at, and kicked at, and told them....You cannot serve both ...Idol and God, or hold truth in any court...holding idol...for you will love the one, and hate the other....one is life eternal...put to death by...Those who love death and lies and corruption, and other perverisons..it creates for them to sin with....tainting the body, the mind and the heart....And then they say, You will die eventually....Sure, they speak that truth mixed with out telling you why you will die....You use and support sin, evil and wickedness...it is dancing in most cities now, and the houses of wedlock and his word...wedding what is not the wedlock for...but they do that also, changing his house into not his house....Oh yeah.

Now,...It could go on as he said will....This evil and wicked generations will not pass away, until....

And so..they try to keep it so, so it does not pass away?....stupid people do not understand?...well if you hate crime, and corruption, lies and liars, perverted, rape, and other violations of......Why support it?...The root was revealed what makes it be...was kicked, knocked down, taken down...and one with it was taken in three, or more is tied falling elsewhere holding still, yet is being shown the ties to...now moving to wars...and roomers of them...Yeah all plotted to be...and setup to be...to bring in more reason for sacrifices of life to go to kill ..brother, sister, mother, father, children, and life itself while doing that war...And then they Say ,it cost trillions or billions...And count the lost ones on both sides for that fool let The Idol rule their bent spirits back into play!

How long seeing this cycle..until Um bu tou ...Sharing and giving and caring...not with that IDOL...and work is good to do for the glory to be healthy..is to prosper the Glory of Life...not the self...selfishness of wealth has bad bedfellows....And if you look twisted some are!.

Yep...men rape men...and woman rape woman...of the man and woman...their children for to get hold of!

And this is Sodom..or the other liken reborn also...Babylon...and others liken for the use of Idol brings them back usury of Baal..Mammon...And Amman Rah...Is war for wealth!

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

Brando
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2776
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/23 21:47:18 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Ham N Egz 2017/11/27 18:20:18
geez. Every now and then I unblock you to see what you have to say. Once again I am sorry I did.
Best of luck with your new DAW, Les.

Brando
Cakewalk, Studio One Pro, Reaper
Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL
ASUS Prime Z370-A LGA1151, 32GB DDR4, Intel 8700K i7, 500 GB SSD, 3 x 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Pro 64
Sir Les
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/24 13:54:19 (permalink)
Nothing new,,,Block,,....Yeah, I am sorry also...for having to say it...the way I see it.,,,...Sorry is just another word....Why block does it offend you so much...when I say I see things in life of world, that should not be at all...but are....If...And the assumption is plainly showing ruin of a lot things that live here...we trespass to much with blocking out, what is blatantly showing reasons why it is, as it should not be...Sick, nor at war, nor ripping people off for anything being Paid, or taxed, or even killed....And ...Who pays?...who taxes?...who makes the sin be, to say...Look a sinner, Let us go punish them and block them out....And yet the ones making the sin be born, are they who block and twist and believe they have power to silence words?...be they True words?....Who is offending who, with things promised not yet  to be delivered here, while tooting the workings on, as said was coming, or being worked on by Cakewalk...who abandoned the efforts of porting through a application,...Bugs, if the versions I have received so far have issues....Only coming to be resolved now.....What did you port over then?...

I got questions , I got help...I got people saying do this and try that...

Was it a test?...sure.

Should I let others waste time...if it goes to troubleshooting mayhem ..and ..if solved...sabotaged by some other doings through updates....Is it so, as so said.?

Your Product is made to not work proper on Windows 10 and or 8...and if they keep updating 7...well expect it coming soon also to....With some or all gear, because MS is twisting in USB..to over rule ports of other choices....Pushing their choice in...and removing other choices..or resetting to open up a doorway...or to block the use of...User from using...or causing to fail in workmanship...so it is broken by way of unknown updated by MS OS..

Monopoly gained through underhandedness....Is it not, to force the user to by more, or to gain what was the intent to do with the machine?

Sorry has little effect in solving for the Truth , I and others are witnessing with...change.....

So I put some Truth, how to conduct it, into acts...Is to speak it...and do it...He said...Do no more sin, and be forgiven!.....

Honesty too much for you?...Sorry if it is.

Where oh where did he say make a monument of stone, for idolatry to spawn again , in a land stollen from natives, building cities of crime, to police and brutalize people under, and into?... bent laws added to his, or removing his to impose others of GMO, and bent folly of murder and warfare of weapon making and other ugly agents of death in pathagens?, and say let us inject your children with?.....for a tax and a crime be born of, if it be seeded into mixing rna or dna of others into children by using fear to do it, told to the parents, your child will get this or that, if we do not put this juice into the child's blood, and who pays the institution of health via taxes and charge for it...While putting poisons on the farm land and a tax on all lands....Are hospital wards the future home for Humans?....yes now being enforced by laws the new super health care movement?....a daw, a war, oppress, detain, pay or charge for anything, and everything,...Yeah?... and bent mutations off of words clear as crystal to my eye reading em be said in Genesis 1:1- - 1:12?..of what was made good and very good by he...And given to tend and keep it so were we made.......Choice?...compare as I dare to say sorry...But is it proper to block...if it ties in...Truth?...to what is at the root of all of it gone astray to DAW MAKING? or Fixing for that matter?...is it tied to money...Yeah!.....why solve only a pin head problem of DAW here?....let us solve the whole Problem...is better?....

Block it out..only keeps it going....Yeah?....So,...Do not be deceived by lies and liars....Is a good warning he gave me!....And they hated him...wonder why?...and to block him out....Was he silenced by murder, and brought back his own self to say it twice...or thrice?.....You cannot kill the Truth...And I stand by that ideal!....So, who is lying and causing things to not work properly..and or what is tied to the ugly,....If I spoke too soon,..Take it as foretold?....Did I strike a nerve with you and others complaining again, and again, and again over troubles with....XYZ...not my doing??...Then who does it?...Well, thanks for the Troubles then,,,,Is in order also Brando!

Now I swallowed Your BS....You swallow some of mine!.....Fare?

Sir Les
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/24 15:19:41 (permalink)
Now if you removed a sticky note of life time updates claims and rebutting I did do..and said..and told...Brando, was you reading in, and then removing later what I posted as...a root to something?...You think I am testing Daws?...No, not at all...although I am giving what is asked for them...and none really being totally stable when giving the thing asked.....That is what I am testing in all things it be put to pay..for life...and yet life in world with people seems so ill, and broken by...He told me to test it...and it ruined my family...My home...My life...And I said, and I told, and I proved again...even the Alpha bugged out on install...what did you port over?...Well I paid for it...I got my proof what caused it to fail.....Was what you asked for in payment tainted it .....Proof......And the Post of sticky went Poof...like other posts...Just removed, vanished...Like most truth, and truth sayers....Who do test it out.....I does not work proper when applied to anything .....And that is the Most Beautiful Truth he told me.

Cheers...always with a smile...you can block if you please...but please what you know it truly foretold would be...is tested by some!....and proven it is the root to ruin or taint....or prove me wrong?..Today, liken Yesterday...was just a liken passing wind, and three knocked down by two holding it in play too long.

Sir Les
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/27 16:49:15 (permalink)
What was sold to Gibson by Cakewalk?...And is Cakewalk living in a name of Person?....And who developed the code?...Is it sold also?..or the licence to use?....If so, is in the ULA...It has to stand..for life...And living human made this code...it is his...not theirs......And if under Idol it was tainted by saying Life time updates...and someone wants to end a life for....Yet were paid forward for life time updates...The Perspective of life..is with living things..not dead ones....And any con to contract or sell..be in error..if sold of self living form to Gibson?...No it was not...so nothing is lost in ...to make because we wants it made....Yeah...so regardless of what is sold in error that does not live....They own that part sold...If that part is....But the living part that made....Is you did not sell the employed life who put in and did think, and solve..and did the selling of that.....code worked on..is sold...But not the maker of be alive...Then it is not sold your hand...if cut...Then no payment for is necessary...And still it can be made fixed without cost....Yeah?...Yeah.....Where are all the supporters going...if they go?...Fleeing?...And I am still here....So, It is not about the money...makes it...then it is made right....Keep doing it, and change one thing in it.....And it is still not the same as sold to Gibson...Who should be sowing more trees back into play...without cost put or charged...To right the cutting down and taking out the life of a tree......When they could have just taken a branch...and made for the love of making nothing dead ....that needs be cleaning the waters....and making the air......

So, we have words...we have ways...and still we can have...as given..is Received..we tend it well...And we put back some...when taken...and we give some, and we share some....What is living Is his...if you put it under Idols and wars and poisoning the Life for profits...Well you sold the self....and in that sin...You will die...And look many are dying...in death living...and saying it is not true.....so it continues blindly doing what should not be done.....But is.

Then turn it upside down to them who say you have to pay...Say I paid enough.

Now cometh the Patience of the Saints...who will continue to work on what they Love to make it better without cost put...because they can...and they will do help make it....A good thing to make Song in, while tending to Life with Truth be told...Makes it real Good, is very Good works done...in all for ALL to be mindful...what removes our rights to life...is sin!....And he addressed that, before he addressed Me.....And who came to defile my house?....Pedophiles?...Well too far into testing it out....Has ugly things waiting for correction....Yeah it is true...This one harms Children, and Loves Wealth, as it is his power You give him..over ruling Truths be told...and truth had a will and a word to make and give and share and some given back of what was taken without permission....Be restore onto ALL ....And choice...is then when all is known....Choice....And the Truth will come when done As he asked us to do...We do, and as he said to do as....we do....There is no testing...forgiveness comes soon for our errors!

He said they even go to 78 times...and fire came down..and winds also with the waters ....Be mindful...what vexes his heart!...Woe to them who harm what?....EARTH DID HE SAY?....John was listening!

nimrakhan
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2018/03/06 14:17:51 (permalink)
Informative discussion.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1