2014-04 PRV track selector confusion.

Author
tenfoot
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2186
2017/04/23 13:55:38 (permalink)

2014-04 PRV track selector confusion.

Hey Folks. 

Something with the new PRV track selector seems a bit off to me. As zrapture has pointed out in the problem reports forum,  discontiguous track selection (control+click track) seems broken from within the PRV selector.

Here's what's confusing me though. I select multiple tracks in track view and open them in PRV using the dropdown menu or keyboard shortcut. With both track view and PRV open,  any changes in track selection made in Track View are also reflected in the track selector inside PRV. If the selection is changed in the PRV selector however (auto lock is off), the change is not reflected in track view. As a result, you can only view a track individually by clicking it twice within the PRV selector. As soon as you try to select any other track, all of the tracks originally selected in Track view are re-selected in the PRV and displayed as well. In order to rectify this you must return to track view and de-select all tracks.

Am I missing something here? Shouldn't the two selection methods (Track view and PRV selector) either be completely independant or consistently have two way communication so that one reflects the other?

Thanks!

Bruce.

Sonar Platinum 2017-09, Studio One 3.5.3, Win 10 x64, Quad core i7, RME Fireface, Behringer X32 Producer, Behringer X32 Rack, Presonus Faderport, Lemure Software Controller (Android), Enttec DMXIS VST lighting controller, Xtempo POK.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1