Can't click on bus FX inserts on the first click when the console view is on 2nd monitor

Author
skitch_84
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 480
2017/05/07 09:36:45 (permalink)

Can't click on bus FX inserts on the first click when the console view is on 2nd monitor

This is a very specific issue, so you'll have to follow these steps to recreate it. You'll have to have a multiple monitor set up to recreate it. 

1. Open a project, insert several (about 16 or so) audio tracks, enough that you have a scroll bar under your audio tracks, and drag your console view to your second monitor and expand it to full screen. 
2. Insert several new buses so that a scroll bar appears under your buses. Insert enough so that you can scroll quite far to the right.
3. Insert some plugins in your buses' FX bins.
4. Scroll some ways to the right so that your first few buses aren't on the screen
5. Click on one of your tracks (tracks, not buses!) , which should be directly to the left of your buses.
6. IMPORTANT! Move the scroll bar under your tracks (not buses). 
7. Now try to open one of your plugins that you inserted on your buses. Instead of opening the plugin, the bus screen scrolls all the way back to the left. You then have to scroll back to the bus you wanted to click on and click again. 

Chris Porter
www.cportermusic.com
Listen to my original work on Soundcloud and YouTube
Get my original soundtracks on Bandcamp 
Sonar Platinum "2017.04", Windows 10 64-bit, ASUS Z170-A, i7 6700K (4.0GHz), 32GB DDR4 RAM, 250GB SSD 850 EVO (OS/Sonar/Plugins), 1TB SSD 850 EVO (Sample Libraries), 3TB WD Black HDD (projects/audio), Noctua NH-D14 Cooling Unit, PreSonus AudioBox USB Interface, M-AUDIO Oxygen49

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1