Developed 64-bit PC Amp Sims, EQ, and Room Modeller

Author
DaveClark
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 956
2017/05/19 16:18:43 (permalink)

Developed 64-bit PC Amp Sims, EQ, and Room Modeller

Hi all,

Some of you may recall that in addition to being a former SONAR user, I worked with Ken McLaren on AcmeBarGig products such as RedShift, Shred, and Headcase. Ken is currently busy with other activities, but I have recently been programming 64-bit audio applications, some of which Ken has checked out for me:

Amp Sims that can be used for other instruments and vocals in addition to guitar (like a channel strip), a fifteen-band ISO frequency EQ, and an acoustic room modeller (more than just reverb).  I've recently remixed all of my SoundCloud songs to use almost exclusively these plugins with the result that the tracks of each mix gel together better.

Here is a link to a web page that has other additional links including one to a YouTube video discussing the amp sims, explanations of the various plugins, and other information:

http://www.execonsultingt...wnload/download-other/

The plugins are free so will always be in beta mode unless my circumstances change dramatically and I get some help for commercialization. At this point in my life, I'm less interested in adding stress and more interested in just sharing stuff I've done.  Nevertheless I anticipate improving the plugins from time to time.

Please do let me know if you experience any problems with release, information, etc. as well as the plugins. I'm rolling these out slowly (one forum at a time) so as not to be overwhelmed.  This is the first release, so please bear with me!  

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
Dave Clark
EXE Consulting

4 Replies Related Threads

reginaldStjohn
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 485
    Re: Developed 64-bit PC Amp Sims, EQ, and Room Modeller 2017/05/19 19:12:53 (permalink)
    Thank you for your efforts. I will try them out.

AMD Phenom II x6, 8 GB Ram, 2 Internal SATA III HD
    Windows 10
    Presonus Studio Live 16.0.2 Interface/Mixer
    Cakewalk Sonar Platinum
    Line6 Helix Guitar Processor 
    Custom Made (El Bandito) Telecaster
    LTD ESP EC-1000
    PRS El Torrero SE
    DaveClark
    Re: Developed 64-bit PC Amp Sims, EQ, and Room Modeller 2017/05/26 21:53:43 (permalink)
    Hi all,

I just had a report of a 403 error from someone on KVR Audio.  Anyone else have this problem?

Update: I have opened up some domains that had given me problems years ago.  If you have received a 403, please do try again and let me know if you still have problems.

Thanks and regards,
    Dave Clark
    post edited by DaveClark - 2017/05/27 00:55:04
    DaveClark
    Re: Developed 64-bit PC Amp Sims, EQ, and Room Modeller 2017/06/02 04:59:46 (permalink)
    Hi all,

I've posted a tutorial video for the acoustic room modellers (RoomConvp and RoomConvpROT) on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/adlI0L8E7W8

This link is also at the Download Other page mentioned at the top of this thread in case I have to change/update this video; I may forget to update it here but should remember to update my web page.

Please remember that the ROT one is really CPU-intensive.

Regards,
    Dave Clark
    Sheanes
    Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 684
    Re: Developed 64-bit PC Amp Sims, EQ, and Room Modeller 2017/06/02 08:13:14 (permalink)
    great stuff ! 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1