Where is (insert various "included effects") in Sonar Platinum?

Author
Eaglesfan
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 19
2017/06/06 03:00:59 (permalink)

Where is (insert various "included effects") in Sonar Platinum?

Well, I have finally finished watching Sonar University getting started and have moved on.  However, I can't seem to find the CA2A they are talking about in the "Go Deeper" videos.  So I went to what was included in my platinum and I see all kinds of things listed I am not sure how to get to like: Bark of the Dog, Panipulator, Tube Saturation and Style Dials.  I think I have "stumbled" on them before, but they are not listed in EFX nor Pro Channel Presets.  Frankly, I am amused.  When I hit F1 and read about "Bark of the Dog" there is lots of information about what the controls do......but NOTHING about how to open it.  Arrrrgggghhh.  Well, I am making progress and getting better at Sonar, but have been trying to sort this out for about 30-45 minutes.  Any help is appreciated.

3 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Where is (insert various "included effects") in Sonar Platinum? 2017/06/06 03:37:29 (permalink)
    The CA-2A is not bundled with Platinum. It was given away for a limited time last year as a promotion but is normally sold separately. It is available in the Cakewalk store.

For info on how to use the ProChannel and its modules see http://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=SONAR&language=3&help=ProChannel.01.html

35mm
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1105
    Re: Where is (insert various "included effects") in Sonar Platinum? 2017/06/06 04:36:02 (permalink)
    Yeah CA-2A is not included. To find your other included plugins do the following;

For pro channel plugs, open the pro channel and at the top of it click on the + icon. You will see all PC plugs listed and a flyout for the style dials.

For included VST instruments and effects, head to the plugins browser, click audio FX then right click on the plugins tab above and select "sort by manufacturerer". Then click on the Cakewalk folder. Do the same for instruments.

Note the above will only show you the Cakewalk plugs that are included. There are others included too that will be listed under their manufacturer.

Splat, Win 10 64bit and all sorts of musical odds and sods collected over the years, but still missing a lot of my old analogue stuff I sold off years ago.
    Eaglesfan
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 19
    Re: Where is (insert various "included effects") in Sonar Platinum? 2017/06/06 15:17:18 (permalink)
    Many Thanks.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1