LockedAbleton Rewire BUG ! Random Silent Output s

Author
taccess
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 534
2017/06/07 06:25:38 (permalink)

Ableton Rewire BUG ! Random Silent Output s

There is a bug that disconnects the audio from ableton into platinum when in rewire mode.
When this happens all Ableton outputs into platinum are disconnected / the audio receiving tracks in platinum go silent .
Ableton's track chain still display's audio is outputting all though the platinum receiving bus is completely disconnected /silent .
This is very random and unusable.

My basic rewire : Platinum Master + Ableton Slave
My basic rewire signal path:
1) I have a platinum 4 beat Bar of midi track looped and sending midi to a rewired Ableton track ( using the rewire midi available 2) then that Ableton track is rewiring audio back into a platinum audio track    

If you hit the spacebar /transport : play and then stop repeatedly but not to fast it will eventually disconnect ( you can obviously hear the disconnect because it goes silent but you can also see it because there is no db meters also on thee receiving platinum audio track ( obviously) .
The problem seems to be hard to trigger when a new rewire instance ( though still its trigger able ), it gets worse as project time goes on. Bus's , Aux's, send's etc etc

Not being rude but this is bad and needs to be fixed as soon as possible .Please!

Can someone help confirm this bug please

z800 Dual x5690
NvME 256gb 950Pro / Win10
LSI  MegaRaid
Nvidia 450 GTS
96GB 1366MHZ
RME Babyface

2 Replies Related Threads

taccess
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 534
    Re: Ableton Rewire BUG ! Random Silent Output s 2017/06/07 22:21:03 (permalink)
    Anyone !

z800 Dual x5690
    NvME 256gb 950Pro / Win10
    LSI  MegaRaid
    Nvidia 450 GTS
    96GB 1366MHZ
    RME Babyface
    Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
    Cakewalk Staff
    • Total Posts : 284
    Re: Ableton Rewire BUG ! Random Silent Output s 2017/06/14 18:27:48 (permalink)
    taccess
    There is a bug that disconnects the audio from ableton into platinum when in rewire mode.
    When this happens all Ableton outputs into platinum are disconnected / the audio receiving tracks in platinum go silent .
    Ableton's track chain still display's audio is outputting all though the platinum receiving bus is completely disconnected /silent .
    This is very random and unusable.

My basic rewire : Platinum Master + Ableton Slave
    My basic rewire signal path:
    1) I have a platinum 4 beat Bar of midi track looped and sending midi to a rewired Ableton track ( using the rewire midi available 2) then that Ableton track is rewiring audio back into a platinum audio track    

If you hit the spacebar /transport : play and then stop repeatedly but not to fast it will eventually disconnect ( you can obviously hear the disconnect because it goes silent but you can also see it because there is no db meters also on thee receiving platinum audio track ( obviously) .
    The problem seems to be hard to trigger when a new rewire instance ( though still its trigger able ), it gets worse as project time goes on. Bus's , Aux's, send's etc etc

Not being rude but this is bad and needs to be fixed as soon as possible .Please!

Can someone help confirm this bug please

Hi taccess, 

We've logged this with development and will let you know if we need any additional details. Thanks for the report!

Jonathan Sasor
    Quality Assurance Engineer 
    BandLab
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1