Arturia AudioFuse

Author
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
2017/06/08 19:42:13 (permalink)

Arturia AudioFuse

After a long period of rigorous testing and refining, AudioFuse is now ready to greet the global community of musicians, producers, engineers, and audiophiles.

AudioFuse is the interface of choice for audio quality. Sporting an Equivalent Input Noise of -131.5dB, meet the new industry standard in terms of fidelity and clarity. Check what DiscretePRO® can do for your music.
Some of the world’s top artists and producers were given early access to AudioFuse to see how it could streamline their creative process and studio workflow. What did they make of Arturia’s premier interface?
There are so many different ways AudioFuse can help you create, record, perform, mix, master, and enjoy music. See why this powerful little multi-platform interface is the obvious choice for the versatile musician.

Musically yours, 
The Arturia Team

2 Replies Related Threads

Vastman
    Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2508
    Re: Arturia AudioFuse 2017/06/22 02:23:19 (permalink)
    This has been a long time comin' and appears to be truly amazing.  I've watched this unfolding for the past year... Not a ton of stuff hidden in the "Have I said how much I hate the RME mix control" section....

Hope Jim Rosenberry can give us some latency figures.  Thinking of ordering one (just bought the babyface pro) and returning the loser... In terms of upfront, everything is there, and loads of innovative user tools, this is an exciting entry into the interface realm!

Dana
    We make the future... Climate Change Music
    VastMaschine:SP4L/W10/i74930K/32GB/RME/CAD E100s; The Orchestra! NOVO!/Inspire/BohemianViolin&Cello, ARK1&2,/MinimalCapriccioMaximoSoto/OE1&2, Action&Emotive/Omni2/Tril/RMX/All OrangeTree/Falcon/APE Jugs/Alpha&Bravo/BFD3 & SD3
    Gravity/DM307/AEON/DM/Damage/Diva/HZebra/Hive/Diversion/VC4/Serum/Alchemy/blablabla
    Spitfire/8DIO/SL/KH/EW/NI; Shred1&2/AGF,G,M&T Torch&Res&Ren/GD-6; Ibanez SR1200&SR505
    NOVAX FanFret Tele&Strat 
    Sanderxpander
    Max Output Level: -36.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3873
    Re: Arturia AudioFuse 2017/06/22 08:50:55 (permalink)
    What's wrong with RME mix control??
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1