Vertical graph activity in "Performance" module at start of project clicking noises

Author
GerardMcNamara
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 48
2017/06/23 21:50:16 (permalink)

Vertical graph activity in "Performance" module at start of project clicking noises

Hello all!           I recently updated my Motu Ultralite mk4 (which was a pain in the a**, I had to go thru the process several times b4 the download would complete), but I digress, I opened Sonar Platinum thinking this new update would FINALLY solve my clicking, dropout,... you name it,... problem with my setup. No dice.... As mentioned in the title before I even do anything there is clicking noises bouncing randomly in my headphones. When I try to play anything on TH3 (guitar) or Addictive Drums or whatever, I get dropouts and squeals etc. Does anyone know what could be causing this? This is frustrating beyond belief! Motu is supposed to be a Quality brand-------- My computer is a Dell  Windows 10 Home  i5-4670 Intel core 32 GB ram (31.9 available) 64 bit x64 based processor. I have Windows Defender and Malwarebytes (I've totally disabled both no change) My wireless mobile broadband modem is so totally disabled there is no option to turn off or disable that driver. I did not have this problem in the past My Focusrite seemed to behave with Win 8 before it died due to a power outage (thunderstorm). The main clue I can see (besides the noises) is the graph moving in the "Performance" module before I even do anything in Sonar Platinum. Man, I am getting desperate.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1