Changing track colors of multiple tracks at the same time no longer works.

Author
FoundSound
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2017/07/07 12:05:05 (permalink)

Changing track colors of multiple tracks at the same time no longer works.

Issue: Changing track colors of multiple tracks at the same time no longer works since the last update 2017.06

How to reproduce: 
1. Create multiple tracks (in my situation I did put them in a track folder. Didn't test it without track folder yet).
2. Select multiple tracks by click on track and ctrl or shift
3. Hold ctrl and navigate to the left section where the color modal opens
4. Select a color

Expected Result: The colors of all selected tracks change according to the selected color (working until v2017.05)
Actual result: Only the color of the track of chosen to open the track color modal opens changes.

System: Windows 10, 64bit, up to date

1 Reply Related Threads

Lance Riley [Cakewalk]
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 337
    Re: Changing track colors of multiple tracks at the same time no longer works. 2017/07/07 20:45:16 (permalink)
    FoundSound
    Issue: Changing track colors of multiple tracks at the same time no longer works since the last update 2017.06

How to reproduce: 
    1. Create multiple tracks (in my situation I did put them in a track folder. Didn't test it without track folder yet).
    2. Select multiple tracks by click on track and ctrl or shift
    3. Hold ctrl and navigate to the left section where the color modal opens
    4. Select a color

Expected Result: The colors of all selected tracks change according to the selected color (working until v2017.05)
    Actual result: Only the color of the track of chosen to open the track color modal opens changes.

System: Windows 10, 64bit, up to date

We just released an updated version of the SONAR 2017.06 update. This is now build 24 and can be downloaded though the website or Command Center. Please see the new notes added to the original thread for more information.
    http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3624731

Thanks for the report,

Lance Riley
    Product Manager
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1