AnsweredAny idea to launch MIDI FX when using smart tool on Piano Roll view

Author
TakMi
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2017/07/18 16:14:43 (permalink)

Any idea to launch MIDI FX when using smart tool on Piano Roll view

Hi,

I'm really satisfied with smart tool on piano roll view but there's a still minor problem.
I suppose it seems to be impossible to launch MIDI FX while using smart tool ONLY. Although I can launch MIDI FX if I switch tool to Selecting tool after selecting target notes, it is annoying to switch it just in order to open right click menu, not smart. Does anyone have good idea to do this?

A delete note function is assigned to right click and select note function is assigned to hold and drag right click of smart tool. So I pick smart tool, hold right click button and drag to select target notes which I want to process, right click where there's no notes, then target notes are unselected. We can't select any MIDI FX without selected "target" notes: FX names on menu are disabled.

Any idea to use MIDI FX while using smart tool? Please let me know if it's already possible through past updates.

Thanks
msorrels
Max Output Level: -70 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1025
Re: Any idea to launch MIDI FX when using smart tool on Piano Roll view 2017/07/18 17:27:13 (permalink) ☼ Best Answerby TakMi 2017/07/19 00:20:35
If you hold down Ctrl when bringing up the right click menu it doesn't seem to loose the selection when in Smart Tool mode.  Not sure it's supposed to work like that though.

-Matt

TakMi
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Any idea to launch MIDI FX when using smart tool on Piano Roll view 2017/07/19 00:23:16 (permalink)
Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply and your idea resolve my problem! The tool is smart but it seems I'm not :D

Thanks,
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1