Export To Audio ~ FX Missing At Opening Of File

Author
Michael.b
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 50
2017/09/05 10:21:13 (permalink)

Export To Audio ~ FX Missing At Opening Of File

Hello,

I have Sonar Platinum with the latest (August 2017) update.

When exporting to audio, my Vienna MIR Pro (Impulse Response room) loaded in the FX is missing in the audio file for the opening but then 'kicks' in a little later. I have tried both with and without fast bounce and have tried different file bit depths. Typically, the FX is missing for between 10 - 20 seconds or so in the audio file but then 'appears'.

I should mention that Sonar plays back perfectly, it's just when saving to an audio file that the problem appears.

I have never had problems with this before and have been using MIR Pro for a few years now and it has always worked to perfection in Sonar.

I have Windows 10 and my system is based on an Intel Quad Core i7 4820K Processor with 32 Gig of DDR3 memory so there is plenty of support available there and, as I mentioned, everything was absolutely perfect until now.

I'm thinking / hoping there is some setting somewhere and would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks.

3 Replies Related Threads

THambrecht
    Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 867
    Re: Export To Audio ~ FX Missing At Opening Of File 2017/09/05 12:32:32 (permalink)
    I would first restart the computer and make a new test.
    I also would test what happens with "plug-in load balancing" disabled and enabled.
    If this doesn't help I would make a small project for testing with only one track and Vienna MIR Pro. To see if there is a general problem with one of the components.

We digitize tapes, vinyl, dat, md ... in broadcast and studio quality for publishers, public institutions and individuals.
    4 x Intel Quad-CPU, 4GHz Sonar Platinum (Windows 10 - 64Bit) and 14 computers for recording tapes, vinyl ...

4 x RME Fireface 800, 2 x Roland Octa Capture and 4 x Roland Quad Capture, Focusrite .... Studer A80, RP99, EMT948 ...

(Germany)  http://www.hambrecht.de
    57Gregy
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 14404
    Re: Export To Audio ~ FX Missing At Opening Of File 2017/09/05 14:28:57 (permalink)
    Try moving your project to a later starting point.

Greg 
    I am selling my MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS, red and black. PM for more details.

Music Creator 2003, MC Pro 24, SONAR Home Studio 6 XL, SONAR  X3e, CbB, Focusrite Saffire, not enough space.
    Everything is better with pie. 

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=609446
    http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/gregfields 
    Michael.b
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 50
    Re: Export To Audio ~ FX Missing At Opening Of File 2017/09/06 08:09:49 (permalink)
    THambrecht and Greg,

Thank you for your replies and suggestions. Unfortunately the problem persisted.

Eventually I uninstalled Sonar completely, cleaned out my system then did a fresh, clean install. That seems to have resolved things at the moment and I am able to export to audio with everything intact.

So, it's all working .. at least for now.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1