Positive Bias FX and Bias Amp (custom amps and amp match doubts)

Author
lagoausente
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2017/10/01 21:26:08 (permalink)

Positive Bias FX and Bias Amp (custom amps and amp match doubts)

Hello everybody,  this is my first post on this forum,
 Have been reading some threads here about Bias software with questions and doubts but I still have some doubts, hope anyone can help.

- Bias amp, can custom your amp models, also have amp match.

- Bias Fx, if you have also Bias amp, you can import your custom amp models into FX.

I´m considering, buying Bias Fx Pro, or buying the Combo (both).

My doubts are:
 If buy only Bias FX, will can download or import "custom amps" from other users from Tonecloud? Or need also Bias amp?

Second quesiton,  amp match, can be saved only as a "amp match preset" for use only in Bias amp? I mean, can you make a full new "amp" that will can import in to Bias FX? I guess no, I¨m right? From what I have read, seems that you can save the preset fo the "match", so I suspect you maybe can download custom presets from other users "amp match" for use in Bias Amp, but haven´t found a way they could be saved that "amp mach" to import it on Fx.., so correct if I´m wrong..

Last question, I confess I´m quite lazy to spend time on Bias amp to change internal tubes and so on, so, I should buy the combo (both Fx and amp) if are already lots of custom tones on Tonecloud, so I should download them and import in FX, that´s the idea.

Thank you in advance.

2 Replies Related Threads

Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 729
    Re: Positive Bias FX and Bias Amp (custom amps and amp match doubts) 2017/10/01 23:14:03 (permalink)
    If I were you I would get get both (Pro versions) you will need both if you want to do certain things. They are head and shoulders above everything else in software land, including the very over rated S-Gear (haven't fired that up in years) I own practically all available software Amp Sims and imo nothing comes close. Just take your time and learn how to get the most out of it, and you won't look back. BIAS Pedal (Distortion,Delay,Modulation) is also well worth checking out and a great addition to both BIAS Amp Pro and BIAS Fx Pro.

Also check out ChopTones
    for some very nice amps, I got them all, excellent stuff.

- Bias amp, can custom your amp models, also have amp match.
    Yes

- Bias Fx, if you have also Bias amp, you can import your custom amp models into FX.
    Yes, they will just show up automatically.

Whatever you make in BIAS Amp will be available in BIAS FX

Intel i7 4790 @3.6Ghz - 32GB Ram - Windows 10 Pro 64bit - RME Fireface UFX+
    Studio One 4 Professional, REAPER, CbB-(Couldnb't be Bothered)
    More Plugs than Plumbers Warehouse.

Happy Studio One User Since August 2015

"It's the entertainment value, the comic relief . . . plus the Software and Deals Forum"

lagoausente
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Positive Bias FX and Bias Amp (custom amps and amp match doubts) 2017/10/02 03:18:03 (permalink)
    Finally have bought the combo, both Fx, and Bias amp, answer myself regarding amp match, yes, matched amps saved on Bias Amp can be loaded on FX and working with the matching sound, great!

thank you.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1