Working to video. Will Sonar ever have the video follow your audio edits?

Author
gamesoundlp
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2017/10/16 20:53:19 (permalink)

Working to video. Will Sonar ever have the video follow your audio edits?

I really wish Sonar's video would follow the audio edits I make.  I currently use Nuendo.   I would use Sonar for stuff at home if it did this.   It is so much faster to spot sounds to the video and making fadeouts and such.

Lawrence

1 Reply Related Threads

Jimbo 88
    Max Output Level: -57 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1828
    Re: Working to video. Will Sonar ever have the video follow your audio edits? 2017/10/18 04:56:20 (permalink)
    IF you use the Event List Sonar's video will follow the picture.  For example, if you want to drop a sound effect in thru midi or wav... drop the event on a track,  call up Event List and you can (+) or (-) onto the frame you are searching for.  I have not done that on the tails of an event, but  ...when I want a midi note or wav file to be out on a certain frame, I highlight the video, either scrub to the last frame or again (+) (-) till I find my out frame,  The timeline will be on the frame so I grab the end of a clip or note and drag it to the timeline.  

Maybe not the same, but gets the job done.  All around Sonar has just too many other things going for it as you alluded to.

Good Luck... 

Cakewalk By Bandlab
    Cubase 9.5 Pro
    Windows 7 64 Bit   Core i7-8700   32 Gig Ram 3.20ghz  
    RME Fireface 400 Audio Card
    Behringer FCA 1616
    Sweetwater Creation Station

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1