Addictive Drums or Sonar Platinum issue? Drum Notation

Author
immortalis
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 9
2017/11/15 12:18:20 (permalink)

Addictive Drums or Sonar Platinum issue? Drum Notation

Hello there, I'm in need of some advice. Since re-installing Addictive Drums 2 after it was erased along with other programmes at the computer shop, I am having an issue inputting notation on the staff view using Addictive Drums 2. The notes seem to be too sensitive. Before, I could input a note and it would go on the intended beat no trouble. Now, it is often just off beat or dotted in some way. Making the flow of drums out of step and off beat. Even when I drag the note into place, playback seems to read it as if it is off beat, too close or too far from the last or even following notes. Drums rolls are jumbled and beats are out of time. I've tried on and off snap to grid and other remedies, but they are not working. I didn't have this problem before. A crotchet or even semi-quaver went straight into place but now the note placement seems to sensitive. I have to delete it and input a number of times until a single note is in time. What can this be? What can solve it? Any help thanx. 

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1