Helpful ReplyWindows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS!

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
aidanodr
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 454
2017/04/21 16:39:42 (permalink)

Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS!

Hi Guys,

I installed the new CREATORS update and noticed my Sonar Platinum on my Laptop ( Dell Inspiron 17" Core i5 16GB Ram NVidia ) was sluggish to say the least. I was getting NOT RESPONDING when opening existing files. I was getting long load up times for new 64Bit VSTs being added.

First I thought it might be the new GAME MODE feature in this Creators Update. It seems that it is ON by default when this update happens. So as per the sticky above about Sonar is not a game - turn it off via SETTINGS, Gaming panel, Game mode menu item on left.

This did not solve my issue as I thought it would. I had already dumped AVAST because it was giving trouble under this new update so my system reverted to WINDOWS DEFENDER.

I decided to take a punt .. I went and DISABLED WINDOWS DEFENDER because i noticed it at the top of the list in the Task Manager processes for Disk, Cpu and Memory.

How to disable WINDOWS DEFENDER:

1. Open windows menu and type gpedit ( you are searching ). Click on EDIT GROUP POLICY.
2. On left in GPEDITOR open Computer configuration / Administrative Templates. Then WINDOWS COMPONENTS. Scroll down to and select WINDOWS DEFENDER ANTIVIRUS.
3. Over right you have "TURN OFF WINDOWS DEFENDER ANTIVIRUS" item. Double click this.
4. In the window that opens and on the top left select ENABLED. Then apply, OK.
5. Close the GPEDITOR Window

NOW - try your SONAR .. WOW, super speed again at loading projects and also loading VSTS

HOPE this is of use to others ..

It might also be applicable to previous Win 10 versions and even Win 8, 7??  Turn off Windows Defender.

==> I AM NOT PROPOSING TO GO WITHOUT AN AV. JUST SAYING THAT DEFENDER SEEMS TO CRIPPLE SONAR QUIET ALOT IN THIS CREATORS UPDATE. TRY ANOTHER AV BUT LEAVE DEFENDER DISABLED IS WHAT I RECKON

post edited by aidanodr - 2017/04/21 19:31:33
aidanodr
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 16:43:40 (permalink)
Of course this may not be noticeable if you are using another AV software. Defender gets disabled I think, in favour of your own AV. BUT I saw somewhere that its still worth disabling Defender permanently as described above even if you have your own AV ...

kzmaier
  • Total Posts : 461
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 16:55:15 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby SiberianKhatru59 2017/04/21 16:56:41
Was defender doing a disk scan when this happened?  I'm not sure turning off defender is good for people without another AV solution??

Best Regards,
Ken
Bandlab Cakewalk - i5/8G Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 / Boss gt001

www.reverbnation.com/kzmaier

BobF
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8124
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 17:04:59 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Tom Riggs 2017/11/20 11:53:09
Rather than turn Defender off completely, try adding (very selectively) critical folders to the exclude list.

I specifically excluded SONARPLT.exe and my samples drive a long time ago.  IIRC, this was discussed during the Rap Pro rollout as Rap Pro has some very large samples

Bob  --
Angels are crying because truth has died ...
Illegitimi non carborundum
--
Studio One Pro / i7-6700@3.80GHZ, 32GB Win 10 Pro x64
Roland FA06, LX61+, Fishman Tripleplay, FaderPort, US-16x08 + ARC2.5/Event PS8s 
Waves Gold/IKM Max/Nomad Factory IS3/K11U

ampfixer
Max Output Level: -20 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5508
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 17:35:34 (permalink)
My system runs the same, with or without Defender running. I'm leaving it on because the machine is online and Defender is the least intrusive AV that I've found.

Regards, John 
 I want to make it clear that I am an Eedjit. I have no direct, or indirect, knowledge of business, the music industry, forum threads or the meaning of life. I know about amps.
WIN 10 Pro X64, I7-3770k 16 gigs, ASUS Z77 pro, AMD 7950 3 gig,  Steinberg UR44, A-Pro 500, Sonar Platinum, KRK Rokit 6 
emwhy
Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1402
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 18:06:38 (permalink)
I've found Defender or any AV will slow down the loading of certain projects or plug-ins. If I'm going to be running heavy in SONAR for a while I shut them off.

aidanodr
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 19:29:32 (permalink)
No I am not proposing that one runs without an AV.

But with just defender enabled this NOT RESPONDING thing was happening to me when loading a Sonar file AND slow plugin load times. This new CREATORS update also adds a Windows Defender security Center to the system tray. Maybe Defender is more integrated to Win 10 with this update ..

Disable defender and wow, the difference.

I must try avast again now defender is disabled and see what happens. In the past Avast did not cause any appreciable sonar slow down for me.

abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 19:45:53 (permalink)
Avira antivirus works fine for me, but I have excluded all of my audio apps, VSTs, and folder paths.  Can't even tell it's running anymore.

I think Defender starts up automatically in Win 10 if you do not have another active AV installed.

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
bitflipper
01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
  • Total Posts : 26036
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 19:57:05 (permalink)
Even if you disable it, Defender will turn itself back on after awhile.

I haven't observed this behavior, but I have also excluded my projects, libraries and VST folders.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
aidanodr
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 20:07:03 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby hockeyjx 2017/04/21 20:13:26
bitflipper
Even if you disable it, Defender will turn itself back on after awhile.

I haven't observed this behavior, but I have also excluded my projects, libraries and VST folders.

So far any time I use the procedure I outlined in my OP via gpedit I have found Defender does not turn itself back on .. It stays off.
hockeyjx
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 839
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 20:15:17 (permalink)
aidanodr is correct, if you do the gpedit trick, it will not come back. Obviously, one has to be sure about disabling AV, but if one is comfortable, that will work.

I've done it on about 50 machines, and none have had Defender come back.

Intel i7 950 Proc, Asus Sabertooth x58 MB, 2 Crucial 128GB SSDs and Seagate 1TBGB drive, 12GB Corsair 1600mhz 8-8-8-24 Memory, Nvidia GeForece 8400 Dual Monitor vid card
Cooler Master Silent Pro 700w Power Supply, Cooler Master Sileo 500

Win 7 64 bit, SPlat 64-bit, Komplete 10 Ultimate, AmpliTube3 and AD2

Tascam FW-1884 and AKAI MPK-49
aidanodr
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 20:31:25 (permalink)
OK.

I have now added back AVAST. This time I used another tip I saw elsewhere re avast. Some say its best to download the OFFLINE install file for avast. These are found in the AVAST FORUMS .. obvious location / sticky when you go there. Using the website download buttons downloads the online install app. Apparently that can sometimes not install avas properly.

Since doing this I have avast running fine so far. In avast I have EXCLUDED all my audio folders from Avast shields via setup / exclusions over right.

All seems well in my Sonar world again :D

Here is another one for y'all. I looked at processes and fround "Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry" was giving constant 90%+ High Disk Usage. So using GPEDIT once again you can disable this. The minute I did so the disk usage dropped like a stone.

Check procedure out here:

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/windows-10-microsoft-compatibility-telemetry-high-disk-usage-solved/

abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 20:38:25 (permalink)
aidanodr

Here is another one for y'all. I looked at processes and fround "Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry" was giving constant 90%+ High Disk Usage. So using GPEDIT once again you can disable this. The minute I did so the disk usage dropped like a stone.

Check procedure out here:

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/windows-10-microsoft-compatibility-telemetry-high-disk-usage-solved/

You can also disable the related tasks via Task Scheduler > Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft > Windows > Application Experience.

Also note that Gpedit is only available in Windows Pro, not Home.

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
aidanodr
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/04/21 20:58:56 (permalink)
How ever I have found my most satisfying experience with fastest Sonar was that breif moment when I had Defender disabled and no other AV installed ... Ah well :D

brainmenda
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/05/25 15:57:41 (permalink)
I was faced this issue many time but thanks to really solved very easily.  

nickmew
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/07/31 13:54:58 (permalink)
I've had some frustrations with USB midi controllers that I can reasonably nail down to the Creators update, as I'm sure they were OK the day before the install happened. 
Of course I did just have surgery under general anesthetic 3 days before it installed, so it could be the morphine talking 

I have a Roland FA06 keyboard, an Nektar Impact LX25 and an AKAI MPK mini Mk2, all of which I use at various times as a midi controller. I'm currently running Sonar on a Macbook Pro via a bootcamp Windows 10 ( I do have a PC as well but this is at my studio and I can't drive at the moment to check it out there).

Outside of Sonar, they can all drive my virtual instruments via midi without any problems. Inside its a different issue.
The LX25 and the MPK mini appear as valid midi inputs / outputs but can the virtual instruments get triggered when I play them? Nope. Not a whisper.
The FA06 does seem to work, but even that has been a bit flaky - once I was working on it, went away for an hour or so and when I came back it no longer worked - had to reboot to get it started again. Another time it worked if I created a new project and inserted a virtual instrument, but not on an old one (which has subsequently started to work again). Also had one point where the midi playback was triggering a continuous note on the FA06 and I had to switch it off to shut the thing up.
Haven't had time to try dusting off the 5 pin midi cables and plugging in via my desk's midi input (a Yamaha N8 which then comes in over firewire) but that would only work for the FA06 anyway.

Has anyone else had these kind of problems? Looking at the standard USB audio drivers that Windows uses for this they do appear to have been updated in the Creator's update. I tried re-installing drivers for Nektar / Akai but they are older and don't seem to be related to the core USB midi transport - more the additional control functions.
nickmew
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/07/31 14:12:29 (permalink)
Ok, weirdness continues. Just used the ancient MIDI-OX  app to check the midi flow for the AKAA MPK, which seemed fine. Loaded up Sonar with MIDIOX opened and as expected if I tried to apply the MPK midi inputs / outputs got a message saying 'not enough memory', which is what happens if two separate apps try to hog the same midi devices like this. 
Then I close MIDIOX, re-apply the MPK midi inputs in Sonar and Hey Presto! It works!

OK, so seems I have at least one way around it, but seems awfully ropey to me

CedricM
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 128
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/08/01 21:17:47 (permalink)
Never had a problem with Windows Defender.
If you have, it's better to temporarily deactivate it while doing music, and reactivating it afterward. There is no need to gpedit your computer into malware.

uek04048
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/19 19:29:44 (permalink)
You can fix it very easily with Using Group Policy Editor.
  • Press windows + R Key now
  • Type gpedit.msc cmd and hit enter.
  • Now just find "Data collection and Preview Builds
  • And Disable t.
You follow complete way for further steps.
"https://www.howtoseeks.org/microsoft-compatibility-telemetry/

Thanks
soens
Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5154
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/20 11:41:06 (permalink)
No problems here. As suggested you can run it when surfing the net, then turn it off when disconnected and running SONAR.
riojazz
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1337
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/20 20:52:15 (permalink)
The other fix that Craig Anderton alerted us to is the Windows updates turning the HD audio back on for your graphics card.  Totally not needed and often harmful to SONAR performance.  Uninstall it in Device Manager.  Then check it again after any Windows update, because it will be back.

Software: Cakewalk by Bandlab; Adobe Audition; Band-in-A-Box audiophile; Izotope Ozone; Encore; Melodyne; Win 10 Pro, 64-bit.

Hardware: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd; Roland Integra-7; TCE Finalizer; Presonus Central Station, Behringer X-Touch.  Home built i7 with 16 GB RAM, SSDs.
Sir Les
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1182
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/21 01:43:29 (permalink)
Well thanks for all this tech, hack, and disable info...how to get...and solutions might be made some.

Bios, and eprom firmware of devices update, and such and so on..for PC and MS OS and Sonar to work, with motherboard and device bussing , chipset and memory, and cpu...Today.............

Properly found or finding all of the things causing interrupts is it all truly found? and can it be locked down?....and can it be down to a Debugged OS ISO offline installer of OSes, and Software and driver base now to work as said or claiming?...and misuse there of by the third hand resetting settings for to use..and change setting STOP....for the others who change settings of users system to deploy, glean and gain intel by that connection hole all tie to to get things working ...if it ever was working proper when bought, with this many updates?...into also network worms!.Trogens and such back door policies of move the shell...and move the settings also...or remove some so you can no longer do a removal of app or service.....saying Let Windows update you entire network of systems at once......Be mindful people....

Note also "cheap wi fi transmitters, and receivers can cause RF on cheap cables, and airwaves of broadcasting into or upon receivers if not adhering to Protocols set by CRTC or other Broadcast based Authorities of set standards"...and or poor shield'd cables and or construct of audio paths and routings...or electrical...poor grounding, seating of cards, or plugs, contacts or connections being weak...or not addressing these noises or issues.

Some electrical spikes can also cause dropping of devices if power goes below the working standard to protect or not work proper, or browning down voltages of devices to be made lost via main power voltages dropping or spiking, or cheap power supplies causing faulting of components of bus powered devices liken USB, so they do not get detected properly using...usb or other ports used if so happens or is a constant electrical issue with unfiltered dirty main power gids.

So good power surge battery backup units could help solve when employed....throughout the chain of routed to and from electronics ...gear and house.

Yah what a check list of things.....to see to if you want best performance of all of the gear , to make it work properly...as spec out before buying....Trouble must be averted....before you go wasting time...make sure what it all runs on...is working proper as clean constant and stable electricity is provided to the best of your ability...if you want trouble Free working of....one must set the foundation first proper.

Now once all the newest drivers, app , and OS is debugged properly....after the user RND chime in and solve most or add trickes and workarounds..until solved are solved.....the debugger version must be made...offline installers of.

And if we do not use App K, And App K...And App XBOX..and games...and Internet Explorer or Edge or Bing or spooling of and trace and traxk....or send or use auto bot app instilled in the shell, to be also removable or at least turned off all redundant device , services, and or underhanded apps ,...When that is set in motion....A new ISO of Debugged clean application of full new clean and lean ISO...so the users and or licence agreement stands as Trusted....Be given to those who supported the final best offering, and or Proof of licence not violated on either side, so as to gain that Trust....again.

So,MS must make a  ISO OS 10, with all the updates working without patch or bloat, or spy, or browser or bing or auto bots or malware.

Full Installers for off line apps and drivers.
And a program that checks, and stops any settings from being changed without permission by users and owners of the systems the OS licences, and Apps and drivers, firmware, gear, when set by users/owners of, Proper according to instructions,OS and Services made to not interrupt any app, device, cycle or cpu, or cause to fail transmission of data flow to or from internal or external storage units...So as user can turn on or off...is made to be on or off...not standby for MS to say auto, or time laps , or when it feels to as auto ...But manual off line installers of packs service packs and such made ready for off line systems.

And if so, once it is setup right...and the reg is clean...and no bloat ware of, or malware be upon....remove any tied ties to internet.

No need for virus Protection on a audio video system or studio that does not tie into it!.

Get a second system to run a virus program, and do internet hunting for updates and such intel ,or manuals, connect to forums, knowledge bases, and drivers for gear outlook or outreach...for the other system...scan everything before moving to the studio system.....do not network them to any system that uses internet!!.

And that should help many have a happy experience once the how to do if finalized all bugs might be imployed without fear of bringing in a bot or virus...and not all this PATCHING AND HACKING BE a NEED?.

YEAH A TOTAL REINSTALL CLEAN OF ALL PROPER PUT DEBUGGED OS FULL NEWLY COMPILED ISO to run DEVICES on, AND APPS, SERVICES, ON OFF SWITCHES, AUTO UPDATES termination, AND REDUNDANT APPLICATION REMOVAL BUTTONS THAT WORK, AND SOLVED IN PLAY MODE REMOVED XBOX IF NEEDS BE...AND BROWSER AND BING OR OTHER USED TO AUTO SPY AND USE USERS DEVICES IN BACKGROUND WITHOUT PERMISSION TO SEND THROUGH OR CALL UP INTERNET CONNECTIONS AND SERVICES..Be Also made possible...And Trusting they do that....Trust might return?

So...Yeah I want a Proper ISO of Window 10 newest build Made By MS to all users!...with these things available and implemented.

Why....because it interrupts my work flow and ethic as it is...of TRUST>

Thank you for this post.

Cheers to the USERS ....what a force!...Thanks to Sonar and Cakewalk for this very fine Forum of USERS WHO SOLVE....what they said works with...should not have this problem ongoing ....TODAY?...Yep....more updates...so is it working proper when sold if it needs this much updating?

Well the Cash cow ...be getting fatter....time to lean on..least we forget.....a Truth of what taints many things be told!...

Cheers to what is freely given and received as so, with proper intent put first....solve much!

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

3.  Something Wonderful: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlHkRy9cXBbYpQNvVBCt8r7fQ5PS
Sir Les
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/21 03:42:54 (permalink)
Now the midi thing...well that should not be usb...if you can find a port com or printer port old style connector ...if they be on newer machines...a cable was made for.

And if you have many midi keyboards and controllers.

What is best is to tie them all into a midi hub kind of box with many ins and outs....the protocol using the 5 pin din had a hay day of solid working method for not only PC, and MAC but other computer systems and devices for many many years of bliss.

So yah...My Motu usb Midi XT crapped out with window 8....just could not get it working in Any DAW properly....and drivers stopped being made new for lots of Motu devices when windows 10 was released...Because who can code for all this change constantly and reliably?.....if it is ever week or every quarter or ever damned day...something goes oddly into The twilight zone of ...Troubles and troubleshooting...and solve for, and it is and has been since ever was.....When is it going to all gell?

Have you looked into the Sonar Preferences ...and made absolutely sure...MS windows GM GS midi is not in any of the profiles you boot into?...as it may use the sound banks with onboard motherboard audio ties...to now address.

One of the hardest challenges was to add midi to digital audio.

Not sure anyone has totally done it right....in PC land yet.

But I am sure a midi Program for music and playback of as audio wave , with old and new style connections would not be hard to get going....if needs be just to record the midi notation, and play back to record the audio into Sonar....as audio....Routing the audio into a audio device , You already know is done proper working with sonar....Nickmew...and others who are having midi problems.

Just got to work around the issues, if it cannot be solved...bring in a old secondary system with Midi din or printer port midi cabling...or firewire, or thunderbolt....Systems that once works all the midi stuff without issues....older OSes of MS...or try a Linux system..or..mac...or atari....does it matter?? if it can be synced to word clock and has a sound playback instrument of sound backs in the midi device itself....Once you recorded the midi play it back through the keyboards and sound devices you have...back into audio , then record into sonar as audio.... via this record tempo to be same, save the midi to file to import to Sonar on second system ....or played back through sound sources, back into the Rig that is doing the recording and editing with sonar, that is not recording your midi or sounding sounds for...How you get that into it...is routing, or rehashing...and thinking it out...what works best?....well solutions eh...could be a mountain of em...do not over look...any.

I am sure one can solve many things...if more thinking was put into things before selling it....and us buying it.

Nothing made that has no life...lives...so how can it last, if life depends on dead things to live, does it go to ruin life when it does not function, or is life made ill because we use dead things in dependence?...A wise man said...Be good onto the living...and let the dead burry the dead...for they live not.

Now think it out...do you really need midi?..if today they claim, audio can be made into midi, and visa versa?.

Just saying..sometimes they say..but it does not always work out as claimed.

So we need relish and mustard now?...oh who seeds this mayhem into this today is...MS changing up old standards to usb to force usb...is all done in haste.

Not well thought out...and because it is MS baby..they want priority over device calls...and if licence is to the enemy...Apple core licence...Well they sabotage it..to gain it imposed ill gotten as so into and onto, seemingly now madly trying to fix as it is...causing issues also not done proper?...or driver is not, or something addressing it is not proper....So why go through all this troubleshooting it....it worked, then it did not work...is always a problem it seems with every new update of MS for OS

Now some others say..if this occurs....Remove the drivers, in device manager, show all hidden devices...make sure no other drivers are installed hidden OS can revert to, if corrupted by over writes.....And reinstall the newest drivers if any exist...for the gear or port...if usb port driver can be removed..might have to try troubleshooting that...which might screw up other things...and so on...if working audio is with sonar but not your midi gear...I am sure Sonar can sync to midi via some protocol....MTC or such...time code with many machines tied to follow...right?
 So a common port or networking sync up of machines might be best suited, that work with your gear...and all have that port to send and receive through...
 Import saved midi file when recorded, through networked machines ..shared folder...same bat time sig, same bat baty tempo,same bat channels, or change as needed for...ta da da da da...solves as a work through the troubles, or go over them or around....but get it solved..makes us all cheer.....The Gates of Hell will not prevail...over the truth?....See?

cheers.

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

Sir Les
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/21 05:12:24 (permalink)
oh...for the thunderbolt people who make hubs with all the ports on em.....A way might be to get that...and try to by pass onboard usb altogether through...and use one thunderbolt 2 or three with a hub with all usb types passing through thunderbolt faster...?...Just thinking out before I see change of MS and OS and Troubles to think out what was given me to ponder.

How can I tie in to so many machines...and make them all work together ...As the Apple does not fall short, nor far from the tree and the sower of seeds....Was a good man once upon time.....If he had only one tree of apples, and some ate it all, when told not to touch of that one tree, that did not have ripen fruits on it, or seed to make another one.......Was he wrong in saying...Because of you it is like this.....Fix it , and put it back as it was only one of a kind....make more is to multiply and give it back proper.....And be forgiven when doing the good for the whole of the Eden.

Now sign and sing....We can have Apples...Oranges and fruits and veg....And work some sowing...and some knowing will come to bare witness!....Truth!....Be good, be very good....The word..Truth...What is given?...everything!...And more if we listen to reason....Learn how to think it out....And if it does not work.....Tell the truth!

But if one finds even that goes on deaf ears.....We try to Give share, and care for...If it is not living that solves, and machine is solving Good and very good to be bad or worse.......By changing things continually....To screw up so many good folk wanting to do peaceful works of no harm really making music.....But please stop making it crap out for a dime and a false Profiting off of.....because I think enough has been bent to selfishness and greed in and of itself holding the Earth Hostage for ransom with these systems of marketing and production overly and understated claims.

Are we witnessing ruin of by way of underhandedness put into something ...saying it is a gaming rig?....Please tell me the Truth....As he said all can be forgiven...if we repent of lies told, and things bad done to gain false Profits.....he will spare his anger some,,,,for ever until he gets it served as given, received......Well I got some given me of truth...Just reading into this forum.

Thank you all...even if it is not said.....By some, we sure are witnessing....some oddity!

World sells.

Matrix eh?....seems so!...Parallels eh?...oh apple has....and lines upon lines upon lines of  Law, and codes of conduct...Be mindful.

We do have word....Ask....and you should receive it.....do not be deceived, if finding it not as claimed be.

And what did he say about liars and lies?....false profits?....yeah.
come from....So he said, they can be forgiven when they are known to be..said to be..was foretold would be ...is...until it is not.......No sin, no death!.....Givers give, receiving it is shared...sharing it with life....is life share in peace!

Be good...and work hard at solving error...making bad good and good bad...should not ever be done to undermine any.....or cause sabotage of any, nor harm any living thing...for profit or gains in..bent market shares of ..insider spying and profiling, or to bring in or put in data that can and will be used against you...if it is so tied to lies and liars....Satan cannot harm the Greater good of the givers or receivers of the spirit of freely given, freely received.

That truth is in the forum foundation of helpers!...Yes it is....and They live....Yes we do......So,...help is close to caretakers.....be good onto those who hate you.

So we rest...waiting on the proof in the pudding...Testing it out...still not solid....Oh ...Bad ....was good...so it can be done...But someone wants payment for tech support and technicians to solve the problems they created to put..or cause to fail..so more is bought....is out right injustices done...by whom?.

Take that midi gear...and try a Apple  with it.....does it work now?

Testa da minty mint.....core audio did work with Motu tx usb...so where is the issue?....Yah...sabotage XG also a Yamaha tech....Way better sounding banks....no where to be allowed to work after xp. on PC MS OSes.

Thank God, He gave me licences for all of MS windows Paid. to test....all of them had issues with one or the other...both was always a juggling act...in days gone by.....Echo Gina 24bit....audio and midi  device crashed liken the dickens, when they implemented usb on win 95!

Wonder why?....

Cheers!

Sir Les
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/21 05:25:38 (permalink)
Let us not forget the browser war either...volvo netscape...Won...and it was passed, that no exclusive rights or defaults for..can be forced to use or instilled into the OS and apps of choice be over ruled by MS Preference app mandate to over rule or sabotage another application that abides in the standard of applications made for with the tools to make apps for the OS...to do what we do...is trying to make peace be a way...by solving for error....It apples across the board room floor...Is quantum...not universe....Quantum holds many universes.....they all come from one Truth!....one good...one made!,,,,...world is very small...Quantum is unmeasured!

Sir Les
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/21 08:39:29 (permalink)
now applie..and apples...so say this be a assumption...but is valid.

Life multiplies itself by way ward mating, or fertilization process...should by way of principles of a base given ..is given..should as it does do regardless of our interventions , if left to a natural stated base of proper .

And it was and is a mystery ....as it can be tamed some of..is proven already by many.

And if this base codex of instruction , codex and laws of life...be a commandment put, came corrected and told of what ills and woes cometh...and ruins...or comes to ruin, taint or defile things of good or very good natural natured best given and shared or asked to multiply the givens without breaking or doing sin....Say I say error...to a base codex....Truth.

What outcomes from denial of, and proper implements to overcome total ruin of a Earth planet with life...if it be a tree of life of oneness...wanting to be two, and then more into the universe born one or more is made by...helpers...as was said he made us to become...of a certain word used in the LET US MAKE - - - - ideal of four letters , make more of if given, shared by those given to is one kind told to tend and keep it blessed, and multiply out the givens by works of doing what needs be done to make more of,as he did do for us...missing word Garden be gardens...Life of one Earth be made proper into two or more without sin..As none was done when he made anything before, nor was it as he was with in him to make.....It was all done properly...and error entered...say lie, or sin...to his will and words and laws and principles as he made....We are to be liken?....As the son of man said....We are of The creator...we just forgot how he did it properly.....And he said well it is done right...now do what makes more of.....And sin and evil and wicked and corruption moves in, putting new law, and removing old judgments, and putting back error..when they want to glean the people of a cost or make a new cost be, or a thing break to sell a new one....so more change occurs to something that should not change.

This is where many give up..because they keep changing something so ...in a nut shell, it always has to be fixed or updated..and the door to ruining it more so open to be attacked by, to sell you something else, so the attacking entity or entities cannot enter....Yet the idol in use has already been used, sacrifices for made , and murder a foot in wars and underhandedness around the world....to impose capital....it is fuelling or supporting this marketing sale, and advertising for cost...and fine, and fee and taxation...hiding ugly things in high up elites running ugly camps of shame...using those means....and all said and told not to do anymore...are made legal to glean off of even the sale of life to be made into slavery trade....third world is the dumping grounds for cheap labour, if paid at all much of anything...using the world is luxury and bling bling....While hiding the dumps of bodies overly used...and hardly given even water or food enough for any health to be...left in worse shape, then before they came a selling...You are poor and need our system instilled over your nation or your lands or your people...while dollar signs roll in the back of their eyes saying....Let us take all their resources, and taint them all with it under our new idol and sacrifices system.....?...and see no woe and wrath be upon?....ok...Murphy's law also?...and never get a proper solution for print, audio, video, or true news, or disclosure of any secret that may be done as so is so, if it is...And they release blank and blackened pages of who did what, or evidence is removed from being Judged proper....or is over ruled by corruption, or by corrupting evidence....adding or removing to hide any trials.....

What could be put, to entrap, ensnare, and ensue damages...is already with the world, and the capital system does not last...once resource and all is made polluted is made done by not listening to the word or the will, or the laws put to keep this place proper.....how is it, anyone can solve for , if the math does not compute to resolve one mathematical issues that hang a counting device because, either something does not compute by it, or is cause to fail by a action or act there in of...what makes it tick or tock...what causes error in this cause and effect to not prosper health and good will and give and share and help for to make the whole glory be more of...if it now does seek to track one born who might save, or come to reason out....A BETTER WAY NEVER LET BE TOTALLY BORN FREE FROM DEATH OR SIN OR MONSTERS TRYING TO DEFILE HIS OWN ETHICS?....cannot be Truth be a lie, and lie be a truth... for no error can be inside of it, and truth should be The TOP, if he said before anyone knew this time line would be.....He said it will be this way, and that before the end, and the coming back to...first in the last..truth and the first truth..become true...good is good...and never made bad...Yet is sometimes (MS OS updates doing it or driver doing it upon installing)....Then it is plotted to be,...made to ruin, or upset..and causes frustration...Yes, ...So, this causes mislead assumptions or actions to manifest...oddly YES....Yet is in this world market method to sell more and more...make it break down, or cause it to, and sell the tech head solution also,..more cost put onto...to solve for what they made break,......same old same old...Put in a detrimental, and keep it in play...to cause more needs be fixed or sold to cost and tax and fuel the monster more and more..bigger and more dependant on more detrimentals to fuel it into ruin polluted and defiled and tainted or corrupted estates, showing who and what does this is Human unkind onto other kinds of life not caring or tending to the elemental needs of all life..stuck on a idolic industrial sold and ruined eco system made to support life itself!.... and in the Earth as it is now showing break down under this muse of ideas made to bent laws anti to another law which seems sound to follow...not having a proper intent of why anyone would break these laws, yet do...

What he said was to tend and keep as one kind over many kinds tending to proper..is not tending and keeping it in sound and safe estates for, Proper intent that would or could be shared by all living things onto each other...Only because the ones given authority over have no respect or care for others being of any other intelligence?...Yet do not use what we use, and they do live anyway....But if we as a kind impose cost over elementals and elements, and even over rule ethics....CHAOS IS BORN..no doubt!....without trespassing too much and in hopes some are forgiven, If it stops!, or correcting any of so it taint not any kind or kinds of life or living or base needs of for...And we do multiply Earth given, and universe also to enter into when we become GOOD AND VERY GOOD HELPERS sowed with life properly without sin done or coming to be worshipping and making life about wealth with no health does not prosper long...Be true?..Yep! it is sin which brings it...error is part of..lies and liars sow into life to trap it into deaths clutches!!!

if he said do no more of sins, and be forgiven..to make it be done as should be shared all laws of his lands and life and his creation goes into heaven and beyond into more of what we see not of...only because Evil and wicked blind us to this system ..which now is saying new world order?...Oh, same old same old is being born into it ...Dead people are holding old spirits destroyed....Reborn now under that thing they will not put down, and the truth and his laws of life they will not abide in completely and to follow the instructions to restore onto his house his things untainted, so we can all work to make more Earths and Edens in proper format!....

If they continually kill Abel,..Christ...And the Creators will and word, and over rule his houses of TRUTH..bringing in IDOLS and sacrifices for that thing they made of engraved...sacrificing Truth for liars and lies is what they want ..and not put right, and forced by brutes and well protected the hidden core of what makes sin, is defiance of the Truth, so error put by liars club house brand C makes problems to solve of a way never sought out proper, or was over ruled by brutes and brash twistings of....ethics....How can anyone solve for anything in this Hypocrisy costing to fix what they continually break of their own making it be broken?...and break what they did not make which sustains all living things...going to ruin...much under this, and fear mongering to sell...virus protection not only in machine...but life if it be life...they impose a threat...a fear..to make it be put a detrimental..so the cost stands as the only way to live....Proven it is not the only way.

So, here we are again...Doing what has been proven causes woe, or error, or chaos, and breads Sin..into Evil...into wicked..into corruption...and Chaos follows...soon no ethics...is Godless...and then ruin comes quickly some say...Has come once, twice..?...and fire also is cometh...and..worse it defies water!...oh...oddity...Yes and even with fire ****ants put into the water, as was said would help put it out...does not, and makes worse chemical soup de jour to deal with in toxic fumes...unleashed...and the chemical trails left by dirty and fowl birds of the human hands making to fly....smog..and taints the rain also...so water and land...and toxins of selfishness put upon food or meat said plants.....Oh, and weeds pulled or poisoned...Ahhhh...How bent and out right blatant does it needs be so put right in front of even the nose smells the stink...and wants to go refresh in the wilderness....just to gain back some reality mode of ...Quantum Truths....Now other kinds understand the monsters and hate us for being so stupid to follow the unkind, and uncaring of eco.

So do they really sit as King or Queen over doing it this way?..or President,...or any other bent ruler for this thing of false value?...if it ruins the whole via such a selfishness of one kind...ruining more Prospering Life of good health..for all kinds be barron in US and Them being manifested ....Who the serpents are?.

Wake Up Human Kind Please...and stop killing the Eternal Quantum Truth....for it needs not hold earth of evil and wicked in UNIVERSE....If universe be Untainted domain being held ready for one wedding to make more be of one...not being made by those given charge to do...are slaughtered...Then...Fare and square has no place here amongst the dead soon cometh for sin..and worse so states of being.

So we try to save some...By correcting or making it be corrected some..or a path to something better if needs be a work through the disorder..smog or fog...swamp gas said be of some oddity also showing up being here to muddle into play...Fallen ones...Giants, and mutations!....

Who or how does one set time line to proper....to come out of..something we should never have entered into by choice.....but are born into by those who chose to be dead?.

And who put temptation in the Garden in the first place?..and forewarned, and foretold...do not touch or eat of...And they chose to disobey...and take and eat of all of its seed and fruit and only one was.....died by murder...what was suppose to multiply the one into two or more estates....only one now..bent here...why?...they do not make as asked...Perhaps..and or as told..or upholding a law of principles for all kinds...if you want their respect...You have to give respect to gain it.

Same with Truth...it works both ways....Ethics.

So...Humans and life can be ethical when the right intent and actions for the whole are in good terms!...and not too much tresspassing over, or over ruling to harm.....Without justification, or cause a fine or punishment , to entrap, or insare in troubles!

Some of these troubling troubles of error a bug hunt or workings of apps designed to work on or with, have been judged and rule to obey and abide by a ethical codex of Far trade, and free trade on the open source code for machines to help us help the earth be multiplied if done properly...as said sin brings death...and cannot multiply...so they divide and make war?...hate, and mutate under it...Just to keep it so bound down to detrimentals and cost and tax and fee and fines and loss and eventually ruin of the body and the spirit ...cursed to sicknesses, also some put to make the pharma and so on, more toxins put by the users of detrimental means of fuelling and thus pollutants of monoxides and dioxins , wasted spent rods of radiation and oh my lord what next?...reactor melt downs and weapons of woe bought sold and sent to entrap...no doubt....all this is just starting of the troubles unleashed unseen by their own bentness?......saying fear who?....when the user of idol is putting satan over themselves and all things in support for it to be as it is....

So he said, You are making it a den of robbers and thieves by using it...Idol...and sacrificing for it, is done unaware?...oh...surely we are opening up to Truths now...in small things...and solving for.

Now apply this Applies to big things Liken Quantum..and Universe....it works how to solve for...if intent, and good will spirit and for the betterment of the whole is with it...Truth resolves!

And no one can prove me wrong!...And silenced too many times now....I blow my Trumpet...fraud!/...And rest up...a battle of principles has begun!

Cheers to those who do the good helping and the good done..but be mindful of the box and the trappings..to mislead from doing what is best for the whole glory...if the glory keeps on truckin out of troubles before getting in to save any...Save your own spirit and self...But understanding the nature of the monster....is to not do what is ethical or morally right in nature natured proper estates, nor to come out of the unnatural bent mutated one going to ruin either seems bent upon doing.....so why listen to the lies and liars saying we will fix it?...or make it right...and still not proper is it yet done.

So, misleading continues under idol...never questioned as being a root of ills and ill gotten troubles...is it ever addressed by any...and if you do, you end up oddly missing ..or found dead, ...or put into some institution...or made a scape goat, or a fallen...by someone saying or putting evidence onto or into play to discredit, and have put under their laws....to imprison and silence...or taken out by the murdering body and spirit of Cain's ways..or the other wanting that wealth as his wife..who likes heads on a plate.

Either way...it seems a neo Natzi minded mind of science is behind the bent Pharma...and things to make you frustrated, and fear of sabotage is real also...yet some one or something is creating the monsters, the fear or threat also..so they can sell ...or make you believe a threat, or a bug, or a problem really exists as a unknown to solve for...Yet is not solvable because it is imposed to be so...so they can sell more solutions or technical support for...or newer this or now working faster this...and so on.

You be harder pressed if you just blinded and made deaf and dumb to find the truth...than wait for them to say sorry and fix it proper for nothing...and remove the lies and liars...and really give people the truth of how to make Planets live with Good things and no fear of....But they want to prove someone wrong...or they just are so addicted to wealth and glamour and fame of bent family ties of ownership and the mine me and not your right or your governing power to change a Lie...to the Truth without being hounded into exile...Look at Snowdon, or think of Robert Lazar's quantum revealings of elementals he exposed as being..yet were never tabled...Through his exposing things he said...He worked on and back engineered.....He witnessed something...and his finding of a element ...is now newly tabled...as he said before it was put on those tables.

Yah...Used, and then threatened....to stay silent.

Proof..This world is truly bent on deception!....Be careful people of good cheer!...monsters are all around the cities and inside the places high up.

And they are now seeing woe, and wrath taking away some of what fuels their bent ways of profits under...is now burning, flooding, and chaos and uprisings, and other oddities...as chaos has no ethics..or moral or control....that is what happens when you make a idol of dead wealth more important than life and giving and sharing as he intended us to live by with all Kinds of kinds....multiplying out into the  full creation, and creations of prospering in life health peace and happiness...forever and ever without sin...has no death with it...He said, and it was written down along time past.....Let us not forget what he was kicking at!

And time to try a hope..one way not done...should be could be....might be the way...if he said...I am the Truth the way and the light.....Then do you think, if he foretold of a time...and troubles...and method...and principles be of a violation...not flesh and blood and life...Principle ethics...Intent...And truth...needs no detrimentals...we need positive enforcement of Truth by the whole...and the self onto the whole in keeping it ethical.

Now wilds be, but a ethic is still with them...when the caretakers are born out of this mess...I think they are waiting also to share with the proper, and the intent, and the care returned....as it should be...it will be....and already was...if it is not now...then it will come to be....if this is always as is now since his leaving...then when you see this, and lawlessness...and unruly ways over ruling Laws and Judgments of any Justice system...Liken MS has now done...with this muse and sabotage and spying proven!....And still using inside Browser and system services to undermine , or entrap, or cause loss....As it is.

You know what time it is.

Do not be deceived...by the promise to fix...for they are not trustworthy saying Trust us or is Trusted if it goes to not working as claimed...a lie is a foot, and a unseen hand be a left one not letting the right one work.

He said do not let the left hand see the right hand doing or the other doing wrong!...if so cut it off!

dlesaux
Max Output Level: -70 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1034
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/21 09:51:52 (permalink)
Got it!

Peace!
Daniel

Sonar Platinum - 2017.10 and PreSonus Studio One 3.5.5
Windows 10 64 bit
Studiocat Skylake Desktop PC with Intel i7 6700k processor @ 4.20 GHz / 16G RAM 
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface and Cakewalk UM-2G Midi Interface

Check out my website
Sir Les
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/21 11:03:53 (permalink)
Now for Gibson's sake...Did he say cut down the trees, or prune them to  make more fruits?...if you cut the trees all down of age....for profits gleaned, does the responsible act of putting back seed to grow back more so, more of?..before the action to take out a tree, or a plant, we must reserve the rights to the next of kin to come, to give that forward onto the eternal flame of life....Principles...save, be salvation of..keep means not to give away to idols and or wickedness or lawlessness for false profits..lies or liars, or to pollute any living thing by violations of base needs.

Lungs of the earth are plants, water evaporation, electrical, and atomic force of all Eli be of respect when Used in any placement status state...for the betterment of the whole...is blessing was...put first before handing it over to...learn us the way...because either we forgotten what we really are, or we become something because we do not like the Principle who said....It is because of you it is liken this now...Fix it.

So what we learn in these forums...Proves...Giving of intel, and sharing the ideas, and coming together to fix a very redundant thing we love...or want to do is make music...is not reliant on any of the machine........But is a good go to to learning of notes, values of notes and notation or scribes, and words...if notes be wrong in soundings in with other notes of song sung to a value of notation..if Music is a codex.....it seems numbers of a book of telling are already in the machines muse...144...16....4 bars...time , tempo,...and the dance of life....seeing much horrors to make the blues a true telling with...Music and to entertain the wild beast...some time a humming or purring out loudly to say...or to roll over and show the belly...is submissive...or a colour codex is shown in Plumage...or a display..or a caw or grunt..or roar...to day welcome, or stay away...we trust not you here that harm us our children.....Yeah...so, if so is with them wild....Ask why?....Oh they care not for Garden and life of in it as is was made good or very Good...and given to tend and keep it.

They turned to other things bent of destruction of it...because they do not listen to the Truth nor do they make oaths under saying and revealing any....TRUTH...and run things into worse states...And lawless ones do that you know...and go unpunished...while they punish the Prophets trying to make dead land..be abundant in restoration of it's baron status of plants that sustain, and waters the clean and provide life to life....because of sins done on that lands for Profits, and war made with promises made, never fulfilled to them whom were bribed into war, to remove or bring down a Nation or republic or empire or freedom from capitalist and this bent marketing system and economics of error bringing in ills, woes, curses, and upheaval, and frustrations to control minds to one or the other... giving back without sin done....a deed, a seed, and a prayer....slaughtered in the news by western world ethics...saying look how they treat their woman and children to get it done right...bombed out and
into caves..or their lands over taken by...capitalistic musings in many countries...over ruling simple life of natural life off of the life shared and given...no cost put is being wiped out murder, and idol supporters of capital and said common wealth...yet is not common to many supporting it or born into it!...again lies are not hard to find if you know the meanings of words....

don't twist em up too much...some one who knows more than we do now...and is of truth is watching it..before we even were ...he knew this was coming!...and said so! foretold!

wow how is it he knew...Quantum is his creation first made, then heavens below, and finallyLet us make Eden was uttered, and not all came into the making with...they watched,,,,....and so the watchers came in after to deceive...as it is said..and mixed into what was not suppose to mix in...they did not listen to the creator....and so as deceived into a deception using the anti of the creators warnings and foretold of a outcome if it was done,..the opposite of his will and words and instructions...would come on that day done...did come, and they were banished into a alternate by choice....You do not bare that banning...if you understand...You can be forgiven now...if you try to understand....Principles....You got it right in you....and that will save many when you do as he asked....Do good onto those who hate you......Yep!...Be good onto life of many kinds...and show them the Creator was right in giving us this blessing to show our true colours....each and ever one has right to their choice....but one choice is best for all life that has no sin or does harm with out justification...it is not eye for a eye ....If they hurt you because they see mistrust is because of sin in you not being worthy to honour....Sin brings death...so, they honour not human unkind with sin...if lawlessness is in human...then put over life...to rule them, then they are lawless to the rule, and the rule is to them....But if a righteous and honest one is born to show them and us how to, and he is murdered by the liars and the lie to be upheld.

Wild will come more to bit the hands that harm the maker....and some will know his own kind and kinds...if you just put in the right intent...Become tame to you....Know the spirit was with some who did not get eaten by any wild animals..but were protected as helpers...or knowing of the spirit...or were blessed by or touched his cloak...or shadow...following!

Ah...This is also truth with some children...life comes to see them when in the garden...why....?
Mystery....nope not anymore.

They know what happened in past..and the destruction of what was being done to life by the watchers and fallen ones to mix in what does not mix..and cause anger,...and unnatural...and denatured beasts be born onto...As giants...were...again..Liken the days of Noah...is a sign of a coming truth!

Yes and they cannot stop that one coming now with the creator...or all those murdered and beheaded or murdered....no they cannot...but, do they come here to this earth or are they taken out of the earth up into the heavens his elected?.....That may be what they are no shooting down and reverse engineering?....

I do not think Alien greys are....."if you seen me, you have seen the Father"..looking liken.

And these beings are carved on stone...way back in time....he said no one has seen the Father....if no one has seen here the Father...who carved the alien faces on stone?....

That is another mystery to solve....but those aliens are not the Father..nope Human kind is setup now as...Last hope...do not murder them all eh?....they do help all sides try to come to reason it out...right...in the end times!

As he said, stands as said and does not change his decree, words or meanings...as he did do/// if so we are we do also...///if he did remove from his house...we also remove as he said to do from his and ours....in time...we get it right...because he is...and he said so.....it comes to be eternal life...and no more death will come soon!

Yeah he did say that.

And all the other crap...a place is made for it also....no worries...no worries...no fear!...if you try harder...to make it right what they made wrong....it might be saved to play...as he does play...and he does teach us how to play fare!

So with this post I thank Him!..so should we all, for this forgiveness of sin policy..if we start now he promised shorter wrath and anger be upon those upholding in defiance...his truth!...IS TRUTH ....Proven time after time...how long and how many generations/ages lost until we submit and do it right because we can!..they only be in the way because we give them power over us with it..stop that in you..,them and try it ...test that path...why not?...this pay and tax path is long lived with us..and it has not shown merit or glory of peace yet using, amany dead in sickness , hospitals and institutions ...look and other doctor saying this child is insane and turning the child into a walking zombie, with the injected cure all, lock in the halls of wards and wardens...so they get paid to watch it done..and look out, they need the money and the job...so they let it be?...when they know it solves not the cause, and the effect of the injection is worse then the insanity....Which with proper care over could be solved by Love and proper teachings of how to save the soul....from those bent demonic waiting for a unlearned child to enter into....is it as is said made by frustration and giving up the spirit , to enrage a spirit so much, the brain just goes nuts?..and the spirit confused leaves for higher grounding from the body still living that allows the other to take hold to cause insanity...or as is not?...and is imposed by the system of ...That makes sin be born into the body...by being born into a sinful system of liars...not showing the root of the sin being as the Truth said it was, what makes sin be for it....hiding it....not working for it...that is what peasants do for them , and they say you have to pay tax, which is then given them...but you collect it also in your income...and in your buy and sell and trade...if is imposed by them..as a dirty game...yet they were pointed out by Christ as Hypocrites asking it be collected off of the people and the lands...which the lord never put anything to taint any life with nor did he ask it be done this way...although the LAW of Land, and Life be defiled by disobedience of his will and word...causes death to manifest...if it is imposed by lies and liars...and they only get what is given them as tax or cost....then the own only that...life is set free by the ones who....do as the lord said...life belongs to God and his helpers get it fixed right...eventually learning how to solve for ....for the opposite of his word and will leads to ruin...and error, and accidents , collisions, error....as truth has no error of itself...and stands righteously in safe estates not harming any....because it is a proper Principle...Court houses need to ask a oath of Truth be rendered over the Proceedings of any Judgement.

If they do not take a oath of truth be told...and they deny evidence, and remove it also....Then....what do you expect from the system that feed that leardership...and its military mayhem of spy and lie and use and murder...and hide and remove of truth is with that system....And if they do that...do not expect much in any changes to the better way...it is not going to happen until we stop giving it to them ...and using it also...or asking for it.

So this forum is a test also....And a good learning and seeing into some things...not totally in line with...But as with all things...used to make better things...and a Joyeous noise onto the Lord and the life...with a shout, and a cry, and cha cha cha cha cha Babe Ruth on first base.....who is at bat?...last inning....Pressure is on, and revealing more is coming!

Wow.

Sir Les
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/22 04:29:41 (permalink)
Oh here hear, some news on Intel cpu ME management flaw...who would of thunk it..NSA testing to break in to systems, found weakness in ME protocols.. Who else knows?.

Well that is just it...error put into the machine...it is instilled in it by them for a reason...a way into control any system!....This violation breaks trade laws of some countries also!.

And exposing it...well they say, some have tested the cpu cal  decimal point error...has a error point in cal...of noted truths.

So what failure has it on 64bit cal?....if hanging is going on of applications running os and defender and or virus programs trying to keep safe from outside internet and exe or other auto open or load files...if the cpu and motherboard have holes because of?....Faster and more robust is exposing error it seems more so ?.

Sonar helpers here  say turn off 64bit engine helps fix...bla blah ...why?...calculation error hanging the cpu...

Yah..noted does hang,.."Sonar not responding"

And a 8 core intel extreme cpu 2011-3 system ain't cheap to find all this crap comes with it...now, cash cow it is...and on going it will be...because who ever put in the holes...were caught by others...and so, others have the same sword ready in their offerings in trade war controls in policy ready...to counter ,the into bent market play....and more rip offs coming soon!

yah think?...be not troubled by them...but mind who or what you support, so you do not take part in her punishments.....He did warn us about it...before hand.

Corruption, and lawlessness...untouchables...and the Godless ones....

All those faces are on the beast that break commandments of life intentionally, and tying it to US , WE or THEM WHO DO NOT KNOW...But were all warned by the Lord!...or part to find out is in a book of telling, and instruction, and truth is in that book...of this place called Earth....something was cast down as the liar, with the lie, and the defiance of Truths....and laws which save life, and keep us honest in our works to tend and have dominion over life well tended to, gains it back....Given / received / shared, given back as was once given clean undefiled, and tame....And the wilds became so because of the first Error in Eden!...yes cast out three it says into death ..a place made for it...if sin is in it, or were cast down to fix it and bring back and right the error or sin...I think Cain and Abel were trying to do with God....But sin turned to evil, Cain and his selfishness, with his wife stayed in sin, or death, cursing the one who cursed him for murder...7 years to wonder and ponder his deeds,,,did not repent...now enters this age or generation of more sin, more evil, and wicked abounding in Rulers becoming idol worshipping economy over eco systems...being broken by industrial greed and idolatry, polluting the elements and all living things based in need of some clean...made defiled by Money system and industrial capitalists or uncommon wealth!

Do not be deceived!...wealth does not feed any...if no life is left to eat of meat said plant for food...and all is made dead....if making it dead to test the Lord....he said do not test the Lord nor the Father...for you may not like their resolves when pushing to far over the lines already drawn out...of cause and effect.

He said, in the days of trials and tribulations....troubles will come onto Jacob....and the Good lord, and all the righteous trustworthy and true revealers of it....Truth, will stand with his Glory...making amended all that was made in error....

Because of you it is liken this...Fix it!

And they all bowed down their heads in shame...But in their hearts...they knew they were to be blamed , because they caused it...and still he will give them a chance to get it right.

Thing is...Some do not care to listen...and go to the ruin spoken of in that revealing part at the end!

And we still try to say...wake up before it is too late, and turn to ask for repentance for supporting this criminal delusional shamoo!

And the good guys getting chopped now....well must be a computer generated profit and performance algorithm, doing what it did do over at MS code base 4 layoff policy of the big ceo base marketing departments playing overlord, by using computer modelling to increase profit margins, and boost , sacrifices are made!...to cap the losses...heads will roll?...yeah on hot plates pressed news...Is it getting better?... or...things are coming to reason out the dark space of gravity having a tug, the cat is out of the saddle bag, the dead horse fell on?

I think that rider found a dirty camel!

Yikes.

Cheers!

Sir Les
Re: Windows 10 CREATORS Update and Sonar .. My findings .. DO THIS! 2017/11/23 17:22:33 (permalink)
Now here is another oddly true, but scary tail to two towers...Lord of the Rings,,...

If this computer CPU and or OSes, are written by Good intending folks...surely some are.

And if, And if is a big word..to assume, what CEO, of any based Corp..of High regard, and wealth no doubt...would or should put such a thing into the making ties to NASDEX...And found Ponzi for fonzi...was with WTC Holdings of Money management systems..using?.

Oh one fall guy?...no no no...Many were behind it...big greedy money makers trying to find a way to make more and more off of...scamming people to invest...in this market, run by a codex...said to be safe, which if using Cpu and whatever OS...if it is not counting properly...How much money can be swindled out without detection?.

Ah...and if no one knows....Who will find the hole?

A eye of the needle.....It is easier for a filthy Camel to enter Heaven through the eye of a Needle.....Is a hint of something..,....But it is not paradise if passing through that eye of a needle, the Camel enters.,,...? Which heaven is it?....And if dirty, who cleans it?....Ah.,,...John!...The Lord rode a donkey,...And who's house did he ask to borrow from?....And Puss and boots also Joined?....Do you see who helps the Lord...Saw his was of Truth was worth every thing given he asked be given?....

I hope so!....For Truth is his....and we say so, it is so...Truth is forever...never to be conquered by Lies!...But they do try.

Oh well....so let em be!...But not in you be it!

So says the Lord!

Cheers...And stay in the Truth, the way, and the light of it....is coming!

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1