StudioMix: Offer for those who are going to stick with Sonar until it breaks

Author
JohanSebatianGremlin
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 402
2017/12/09 03:25:56 (permalink)

StudioMix: Offer for those who are going to stick with Sonar until it breaks

If you're one of the folks who are staying with Sonar until forced to go elsewhere, have I got a deal for you.

I have a vintage Peavey StudioMix control surface that has served active duty in my studio for many years. Although its capable of doing a bit more, the motorized faders, transport controls and jog/shuttle wheel are about all I ever used it for.

But as I'm making the leap to Cubase, this piece of hardware will no longer have any utility for me. Now I realize this piece of hardware had an extremely limited customer base a month ago and that customer base is even smaller now and getting smaller with each passing day. Because of this, I've set my asking price appropriately at whatever you care to offer. Pay the shipping plus $1, $5, $10, $50, basically whatever you feel its worth to you and its yours.

What you see in the pic is what you get, minus the guitar pic, jewlers screwdriver and unfinished bourbon and cola beverage. PM me if you're interested.

If gear was the determining factor, we would all have a shelf full of Grammies and a pocket full of change.  -microapp

i7, 32gb RAM, Win10 64bit, RME UFX

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1