Where's My Thread?

Author
Resort Records
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 234
2017/12/15 19:53:18 (permalink)

Where's My Thread?

I posted a topic "Sonar Alternatives: Cubase" to the Software forum a couple weeks ago.  It's been "hot" ever since, but today, the topic is gone and there's no record of any of my dozen or so posts in my profile history.  Any ideas?

I've seen some odd forum behavior like this in the past, usually when I try to edit a post shortly after publishing it.  The edits are rejected and the original post is removed from the thread, as if I've been locked out of the forums for dubious behavior.  Even if I log out and back in, I can't paste and resubmit the content.  It appears that the forums "remember" it and reject it, but if I make some changes, it sometimes accepts it.  Weird.

Anyways, it might not be a coincidence that I made some corrections to my original post (as a service to the community) and now the whole thread is gone.  Cripes.

Either way, it was a nice discussion with some helpful contributions by a lot of fellow forum users and I hate to see it vanish.  Who do I contact to resurrect the thread (if that's even an option anymore)?

David Delbridge
Resort Records Inc

2 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Where's My Thread? 2017/12/15 19:57:39 (permalink)
    Thread restored. Editing the OP has a good chance of getting the thread deleted by the automatic spam blocker. Avoid editing the initial post if at all possible.
    Resort Records
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 234
    Re: Where's My Thread? 2017/12/15 21:06:31 (permalink)
    Thank you for your prompt assistance.  Will do.

David Delbridge
    Resort Records Inc
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1