Helpful ReplyOK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
ampfixer
Max Output Level: -20 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5508
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/18 18:02:39 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby jyoung60 2017/12/18 18:16:10
If nobody moved the thread down here, could nobody please move it back to the Sonar forum?

Regards, John 
 I want to make it clear that I am an Eedjit. I have no direct, or indirect, knowledge of business, the music industry, forum threads or the meaning of life. I know about amps.
WIN 10 Pro X64, I7-3770k 16 gigs, ASUS Z77 pro, AMD 7950 3 gig,  Steinberg UR44, A-Pro 500, Sonar Platinum, KRK Rokit 6 
Karyn
Ma-Ma
  • Total Posts : 9200
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/18 18:05:03 (permalink)
Your wish is my command.

Mekashi Futo
Get 10% off all Waves plugins.
Current DAW.  i7-950, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, 12Gb RAM, 1Tb SSD, 2x2Tb HDD, nVidia GTX 260, Antec 1000W psu, Win7 64bit, Studio 192, Digimax FS, KRK RP8G2, Sonar Platinum

craigb
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 41704
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/18 18:17:26 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Beagle 2017/12/18 18:20:06
Karyn
Your wish is my command.

Cool!  I wish for becan for everyone! 

Time for all of you to head over to Beyond My DAW!
michaelhanson
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3529
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/18 18:33:37 (permalink)
Beagle
what do I think?

They've answered all they're going to and there's no reason to expect anything else from them.  don't expect a buyout or a release of code because they've already told us that the cake brand is dead and they aren't going to put any more effort into it.

I think it's over.  the fat lady has sang.  

you can use what you have until it doesn't work any more or you can move on.  I don't see any other options.

that's what I think.

I agree Reece. I'm finishing up the song we have in works and then moving over to the new DAW. She has sung.

Mike

https://soundcloud.com/michaeljhanson
https://www.facebook.com/michaeljhanson.music
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/scandalous-grace/id1180730765

Platinum Lifetime, Focusrite 8i6 & 2i4, Gibson LP, ES335, Fender Strat, 4003 Rickenbacker
BMI
ampfixer
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/18 19:17:04 (permalink)
Karyn
Your wish is my command.

I did say please 

Regards, John 
 I want to make it clear that I am an Eedjit. I have no direct, or indirect, knowledge of business, the music industry, forum threads or the meaning of life. I know about amps.
WIN 10 Pro X64, I7-3770k 16 gigs, ASUS Z77 pro, AMD 7950 3 gig,  Steinberg UR44, A-Pro 500, Sonar Platinum, KRK Rokit 6 
mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/18 20:14:03 (permalink)
Maybe it wasn’t a host but a Cakewalk staffer that moved the thread in which case we’re not going to know.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/18 21:29:51 (permalink)
Thread moved or not moved , in a way  I'm not surprised at all that Cakewalk has been staying quiet ...
The whole time I have been using Cakewalk products I have noticed Cakewalk always seems to keep a tight lip on anything that involves changes or modifications in Cakewalk products ..
When times were good , they kept a tight lip , when times are bad as they are now , they are keeping a tight lip ..
It seems pretty consistent too me  they always played their cards super close to the vest 

My only real hope out of the current situation is I will be able to continue to use SONAR when I want to and have it install and work properly on any new computer I may happen to use ...
I have delayed getting a desktop for a while , I would be pretty PO ed if after spending all my money over the years mostly on Cakewalk products that the possibility of having to go back to X3 may be my only option when I finally spend the coin on a True DAW spec worthy desktop  ...

all the best,

Kenny 

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

ampfixer
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/18 22:16:02 (permalink)
My feelings were just like yours Kenny. Not any more. I think we're getting played. I think they'll open Cakewalk under a new name with zero debt and legacy costs. I could be completely wrong but given that they refuse to say anything and are now actively controlling critical comments, that's what I'm left with. 

Regards, John 
bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/18 22:37:08 (permalink)
Do we all have our CW tin foil hats yet?

I got mine in the mail yesterday.

Or wait..... that was an aluminum funnel.

My bad.

Beeps, please don't ask what the funnel is for.

#youdonwanttoknow
post edited by bapu - 2017/12/18 23:31:36
kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/18 23:27:01 (permalink)
ampfixer
My feelings were just like yours Kenny. Not any more. I think we're getting played. I think they'll open Cakewalk under a new name with zero debt and legacy costs. I could be completely wrong but given that they refuse to say anything and are now actively controlling critical comments, that's what I'm left with. 

Hi John ,

To be clear , I fully accept your position and how you feel . I have no desire to modify or try to change in anyway shape or form how you are processing the whole chain of recent events of what we are discussing here on your thread ..
In my case , I'm trying to keep an even keel and hope that the glass is half full ...

Now it is entirely possible that what you are saying could happen ...I sure hope not , but I do know that it can happen that way ...
Just so you know I am still a little POed that Cakewalk dropped Project 5 ...even after all these years , 
FWIW , all the valid explanations don't mean much too me ...SO I begrudgingly move on ....

Now in a worst case scenario , for the sake of our dialog , lets agree that you are right ...using your quote bellow.
"I think they'll open Cakewalk under a new name with zero debt and legacy costs."

If that does indeed happen I guess ole Kenny is just gonna have to go old school ..by that I mean ...

While I'm down there taking a deep breath and grabbing my ankles , On the way up I'm just gonna have to grab a rabbit straight out my A$$ just to remind myself that regardless of what Cakewalk may or may not do ,

I'm still caught in the cross hairs of being a musician in The Music Business ....no matter how humble my place in the bizz is today ....
In the past , I got around ,
I have been EFFed over by some of the best in the Bizz throughout my time here on this planet as a guitar player ,
My short list of getting it in the rear includes Grammy winning Artists I have played with as a sideman , The heads of a few A&R depts , Various bands signed and unsigned , Club owners , assorted folks I have networked with that have cut me out of the money but they still took their cut , Hell even my own Mother   ..
My own freaking Mother  didn't give 2 $hits about me and my music... I ran away from home and never went back when I was at teen .
As an adult ,it was only when I started showing up in the newspapers  of the town she had moved too that she rekindled her interest in my MUSIC

SO Yeah The one thing that I have learned the hard way is this about the music Bizz ...
Nobody and I mean Nobody in the music Bizz will give you $hit or anything until you are Exploitable

For every dime I ever made somebody else made a dollar or more off me ...

You do know that in the past I have had the Presidents of a couple of The Made in USA guitar companies give me a free guitar (here and there ) right ?
You know how that happened ? they all laughed in my face until Mark Dronge of Guild gave me a Guitar as a Gift .
After that  they stopped Laughing in my face and sent the Limo over to my Roach infested N Y C apt to bring me out to their factory ...
I didn't even have a record contract at the time but I was gigging out in all the best places and clubs ....
Why am I saying all this ? because even music companies that claim not to give stuff to artists and players do give stuff out n the down low ....

In the scheme of things Cakewalk may indeed  stick it to me just like you have said  ..compared to every one else they at least treated me OK for 12 years ...

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Beagle
  • Total Posts : 50621
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/18 23:50:09 (permalink)
ampfixer

IMO that would be a VERY poor business strategy.  If they were going to do that then they would surely "lead us on" as if there were going to be "something good coming" so that we don't jump ship and spend our disposable income on something OTHER than their grand plan.

sorry, John, but that just doesn't make sense to me.

it seems really clear IMO - cakewalk is a VERY small portion of Gibson and they've not been able to make a profit since Gibson bought them AND Gibson is in BIG financial trouble.  they're simply not concerned about the "small amount" of people who own sonar.  they killed off an unprofitable part of their business.  they've told us that it's dead.  there's nothing more.  I'd bet a lot of money on that and I'm not a betting man.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
ampfixer
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/19 00:25:14 (permalink)
What we don't know is everything. As stated in my sig, I'm an eedjit. 

Based on the announcement all we know is that the cash has been shut off and there will be no further development. But the company has not been closed and there are still people working there. There is still a Cakewalk. I would like to hear from whomever is still in charge. Even if it's to say that they have no idea what's going on. Cakewalk is not Gibson, they were financed by Gibson.

I can't go to my creditors and tell them that because my employer of 25 years sacked me they should no longer expect me to pay my bills, or that any responsibility I had has now ended. People can't do that, why should companies get away with it?  I'm not crazy, mean or in need of a tinfoil hat although some may argue. Somebody is putting unflattering posts into the coffee house. Why?

Regards, John 
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 729
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/19 00:35:58 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby mikedocy 2017/12/19 03:04:10
ampfixer

Somebody is putting unflattering posts into the coffee house. Why?

Nothing new, you are just seeing it from the other side now.

At least it wasn't deleted.

Intel i7 4790 @3.6Ghz - 32GB Ram - Windows 10 Pro 64bit - RME Fireface UFX+
Studio One 4 Professional, REAPER, CbB-(Couldnb't be Bothered)
More Plugs than Plumbers Warehouse.

Happy Studio One User Since August 2015

"It's the entertainment value, the comic relief . . . plus the Software and Deals Forum"

Beagle
  • Total Posts : 50621
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/19 00:45:34 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby backwoods 2017/12/19 01:39:15
I'm just stating my opinion.  it literally means nothing except what I believe and in the grand scheme of things my opinion means nothing. you can believe what you want and you can hope they will answer you but I am much more of a "realist" to expect anything more than what they've already given us.

if you've never experienced this before you're lucky.  but companies in the US can go belly up owing their clients everything but in US bankruptcy laws you're not likely to get anything out of it. 

in your analogy, you could do the same thing that Gibson is likely to do:  go bankrupt.  that will "tell" your creditors that you can't pay your bills because of your lack of income.  so, in that sense, yes, you can tell your creditors you can't pay just because your employer of 25 years let you go.

also, yes, in this sense cakewalk IS Gibson.  Gibson owns them completely.  Gibson has chosen to shut them down and there's really nothing anyone can do about it.  big corporations buy and sell or buy and shut down companies all the time.  I am certain of that I've seen it first hand.

as far as cakewalk still being "open" and having employees who refuse to answer your questions - they are GIBSON employees.  any employees left are on Gibson's payroll.  you can bet your bottom dollar that their paycheck is from Gibson, not "cakewalk."  so any employees left still have to answer to Gibson's management and if Gibson's management says there's nothing left for them to say to the public then that's what they're going to do.  they won't risk their paycheck just to answer a bunch of angry sonar owners who mean nothing to Gibson's financial bottom line.

sorry, John.  again, this is just my opinion and my opinion means nothing.  but unfortunately so does yours and everyone else's on this forum.  Gibson simply does not care about us.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
sharke
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/19 01:39:34 (permalink)
I have a friend in the UK who ran up close to $50,000 on credit cards (mainly booze and fancy dinners) and then lost his job and couldn't pay it off. I forget the exact details but he contacted some company that specializes in negotiating with credit card companies, declared himself bankrupt, and ended up having to pay back less than $6000. 

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
mikedocy
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1157
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/19 03:12:58 (permalink)
Beagle is absolutely correct. Business is business. Gibson shut down Cakewalk because they couldn't afford to pay the employees. There are no more Cakewalk employees.
The bottom line is that Cakewalk could not financially sustain itself so it was shutdown.
Gibson is in so much debt right now that they don't have time to think or care about Cakewalk. It is nothing to them.
They are too busy trying to fix their sick company. 
If the Phillips consumer thing doesn't work then that will be the final blow and the end of the current "Gibson".
After that, who knows? Maybe a Chinese company will buy them.
craigb
  • Total Posts : 41704
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/19 05:26:36 (permalink)
mikedocy
Beagle is absolutely correct. Business is business. Gibson shut down Cakewalk because they couldn't afford to pay the employees. There are no more Cakewalk employees.
The bottom line is that Cakewalk could not financially sustain itself so it was shutdown.
Gibson is in so much debt right now that they don't have time to think or care about Cakewalk. It is nothing to them.
They are too busy trying to fix their sick company. 
If the Phillips consumer thing doesn't work then that will be the final blow and the end of the current "Gibson".
After that, who knows? Maybe a Chinese company will buy them.

That would the Wong thing to do!!!

Time for all of you to head over to Beyond My DAW!
jamesg1213
  • Total Posts : 21760
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/19 08:32:40 (permalink)
In a past life I was a director of a company that went into liquidation. It's no fun, I can tell you.

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
Wood67
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1348
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/19 11:49:41 (permalink)
sharke
I have a friend in the UK who ran up close to $50,000 on credit cards (mainly booze and fancy dinners) and then lost his job and couldn't pay it off. I forget the exact details but he contacted some company that specializes in negotiating with credit card companies, declared himself bankrupt, and ended up having to pay back less than $6000. 

An IVA (Individual Voluntary Agreement) is an absolute last resort, and should only be considered as such.  It may well reduce the debt burden, but will saddle you with very specific spending rules, credit limitations etc, and labels that have a tendency to stick around for a long time.  And if you ever plan to work in Finance or some other professions it can be a millstone.

Personally I think Gibson have done exactly the right thing (except for maybe buying CW in the first place).  Low volume sales, competitive market place, and nothing particularly special about the application - as I'm discovering every day in the new DAW.  Annoying for those of us invested in the platform sure, but Gibson aren't a charity.

Wood

Studio One 3 Pro, (Sonar Platinum), Intel i7, Win10 Pro, 32Gb ram, RME Babyface Pro, Behringer X-Touch, Presonus Faderport, Akai MPK49, Arturia KeyLab25, KRK Rokit 5 monitors, and other sonic surprises.
mettelus
Max Output Level: -22 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5321
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/19 23:05:44 (permalink)
This vid is obviously staged but hilarious anyway... Can imagine the good samaritan as CW customers, then make up who the other three are...

ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC), i7-8700k, 16GB RAM, GTX-1070Ti, Win 10 Pro, Saffire PRO 24 DSP, A-300 PRO, plus numerous gadgets and gizmos that make or manipulate sound in some way.
ampfixer
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/20 08:15:39 (permalink)
Le Bump.

Regards, John 
anydmusic
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 251
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/20 12:07:51 (permalink)
ampfixer
I feel the time for mourning has past. Be it Noel or somebody else, we deserve to know the way forward. If the party's truly over we should be getting info on how we can secure our investment.

If any of the mods can still contact Cakewalk I encourage them to do so. We need license activation codes and this continued silence is BS. Perhaps it's time for anger instead of pity. My work space is full of orphaned software and hardware that says Cakewalk on it. I feel it's time to wrap it up.

What do you think?

My guess is that they still don't have a plan, and it may be a while before they do with a high probability that not a lot will change until Gibson's next crisis.

Pretty sure that ending development was a simple financial decision to stop the debts growing. My guess is that just leaving the servers running does not cost Gibson that much, in the context of their current problems, so they probably are not in a hurry to make the changes to get rid of them.

Not sure how many people are left at Cakewalk but it looks like Noel is not one of them. One thing for sure is that as long as the servers can be kept up reworking the licensing code, which could be quite an intrusive change, will not be a priority. At this stage it does seem that there really is no one at Cakewalk to create the plan that we would all like to see. What happens next really is up to Gibson.

Biggest risk right now is that the Cakewalk staff that have been retained decide to leave and that may be the trigger for Gibson to start doing something about licensing or selling the IP (assuming that remains an option).

Graham
Windows 10 64 bit - Intel i7-4790, 16GB, 2 x 256GB SSD
Cubase 9.5
Sonar Platinum (Rapture Pro, Z3TA 2, CA2A, plus some other bits)
Delta 24/96, UAD 1, UA25 EX, 2 x MidiSport,
IKMultiMedia - (SampleTank 3, Miroslav 2, Syntronik, TRacks 5, Modo Bass), Band In A Box, Sound Quest, VS Pro, Kinetic, Acid, Sound Forge, Jammer
Waves MaxxVolume, IR 1, Aphex Enhancer, Abbey Plates
Korg Legacy, VStation, Bass Station
kzmaier
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 461
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/20 15:12:59 (permalink)
Gibson should not underestimate our love of this software!

Best Regards,
Ken
Bandlab Cakewalk - i5/8G Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 / Boss gt001

www.reverbnation.com/kzmaier

jamesg1213
  • Total Posts : 21760
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/20 15:35:14 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby sharke 2017/12/20 16:48:04
If a LOT more people had bought it, and loved it, they wouldn't have had to close it down. It didn't sell enough, that's it really.

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
kzmaier
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/20 16:11:47 (permalink)
Lack of Marketing.

Best Regards,
Ken

jyoung60
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 914
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/20 16:52:06 (permalink)
kzmaier
Lack of Marketing.

...and lack of focus in the right areas; lack of prioritizing what's more important; being too comfortable after 30 years of success (resting on laurels that died and they didn't notice); lack of... well you get the picture.

DAW: Cakewalk by Bandlab (latest version) - x64
VST: Roland Sound Canvas VA
Hardware: Roland MC50mkII Sequencer; Yamaha DGX-660 keyboard; Steinberg UR-44 Interface
sharke
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/20 16:58:32 (permalink)
kzmaier
Lack of Marketing.

It really don't think it was that. I think it was a combination of having a reputation as being buggy and unstable (especially since the X1 debacle), along with the fact that it didn't do enough to cater to the young demographic. Every year there will be a certain number of people who buy their first DAW, and I'm sure most of these people are in their teens or 20's. Given Cakewalk's unsustainably small market share, they should have been doing more to appeal to these new users, but they didn't. The kids didn't want it, and mature users of other DAWs had little to motivate them to switch to Sonar. Meanwhile, of its small and mature user base, you'd have a certain number of people either drifting out of music production (or dying off!) every year, with nowhere near enough fresh blood to replace them. 

I have this image of the final days of Cakewalk being a little like the last few seconds of a game of Tetris, when you only have a sliver of room left at the top and the blocks (bills?) keep raining down and yet you make one last ditch effort (Momentum?) to turn things around 

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
anydmusic
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/20 17:32:22 (permalink)
kzmaier
Gibson should not underestimate our love of this software!

Unfortunately not enough people loved it enough to pay for it.

Graham
Cubase 9.5
IKMultiMedia - (SampleTank 3, Miroslav 2, Syntronik, TRacks 5, Modo Bass), Band In A Box, Sound Quest, VS Pro, Kinetic, Acid, Sound Forge, Jammer
anydmusic
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/20 17:36:51 (permalink)
sharke
kzmaier
Lack of Marketing.

It really don't think it was that. I think it was a combination of having a reputation as being buggy and unstable (especially since the X1 debacle), along with the fact that it didn't do enough to cater to the young demographic. Every year there will be a certain number of people who buy their first DAW, and I'm sure most of these people are in their teens or 20's. Given Cakewalk's unsustainably small market share, they should have been doing more to appeal to these new users, but they didn't. The kids didn't want it, and mature users of other DAWs had little to motivate them to switch to Sonar. Meanwhile, of its small and mature user base, you'd have a certain number of people either drifting out of music production (or dying off!) every year, with nowhere near enough fresh blood to replace them. 

I have this image of the final days of Cakewalk being a little like the last few seconds of a game of Tetris, when you only have a sliver of room left at the top and the blocks (bills?) keep raining down and yet you make one last ditch effort (Momentum?) to turn things around 

So lots of bad decisions over a number of years...

Graham
Cubase 9.5
kzmaier
Re: OK Cakewalk, time to hear your plan 2017/12/20 17:38:52 (permalink)
I know its spilled milk...

Marketing - Get 3 Big name producers and 3 Big name artists and a Bunch of youtube videos showing these Big names showing off the Sonar qualities, and bingo Bob's your uncle.  Getting the Big names would take some work but could be done.

The 3 B's!!!

Best Regards,
Ken

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1