Sonicprojects OP-X Pro-II Interface Updates

Author
bsantini99
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 35
2018/02/06 16:37:39 (permalink)

Sonicprojects OP-X Pro-II Interface Updates

In case anyone missed it, Sonicprojects has updated the interface to give the user different size options, a more compact rack version, and a few bug fixes including crashes reported with Sonar and a few other daws. You can check out the new interface options here:

http://www.sonicprojects.ch/opxpro2/interfaces.html

To update, you will need to go find your original email with your user ID and license key. There should also be a link in there to the user area where you will login to get the update.

http://www.sonicprojects.ch/userarea/login.html

You will have to choose between the synth or rack version, and the size of the interface you want to install. I chose the huge rack version. It overwrote the old version and fired up right away. I didn't have to input my serial again.

1 Reply Related Threads

Jeff Evans
    Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5139
    Re: Sonicprojects OP-X Pro-II Interface Updates 2018/02/06 20:01:38 (permalink)
    Thanks for this.  I have not got the email yet although it may come.  I opted for the normal install except I chose the Large version which is a nice 140% or so on the original size. I quite like having the keyboard there actually.  Sometimes it is handy in that you can just click on it to test a sound etc..

The rack version looks great too.

This does sound very good.  As an experienced Oberheim owner myself I must say this plug-in has all the sound of the real deal.  It just sounds killer to me and so close.  The real one used to get hot, draw quite a bit of power and sometimes it would not tune properly.  I had to pray to it often in the morning and ask for it to play nice with me that day! Mostly it did but some days it used to behave badly.  (At least it used to drop any voice completely that did not make the tune procedure)

And then every six months or so you had to pull all those voice boards out and clean all those pins and reset them back in and then do the lineup procedure.  It always sounded nice after that.  If you didn't it used to get slightly sour over a long period. 

None of these things now with the software.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1