How to close account

Author
veeblefetzer
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2018/03/22 10:19:31 (permalink)

How to close account

Righto.

So I've rarely used this account and only ever purchased a few products so now that CW has been sold off, it's sensible to close this account.

However, going through the support steps gets me to a page that says under construction, so I'm guessing they've closed down that aspect of the CW website.  Fair enough but I'm not setting up a new account elsewhere just to close this one down.

Are there any official support peoples monitoring this forum?  If so, can you please close the account down.  If not, I'll just drop the email address alias and all future spam will just bounce.  I have no need for bandlab.

V

3 Replies Related Threads

jimfogle
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 463
    Re: How to close account 2018/03/23 01:33:36 (permalink)
    If you don't do anything and never create a BandLab account then your Cakewalk account will be dead once BandLab turns off the Cakewalk servers.

BandLab indicated in the March 23, 2018 update the Cakewalk servers will be turned off "within the next few weeks" once BandLab has finished matching Cakewalk accounts with BandLab accounts.

You may want to access your Cakewalk account one final time to download the installation files for all the Cakewalk products you own.  You may also want to take and save a screenshot of your account page since it has serial numbers for all products that do not require online activation.

Jim F
    Cakewalk by Bandlab (CbB)
    Sonar Home Studio V23.9.0 build 32
    Music Creator 6
    Band-in-a-Box, Audacity, ChordPulse
    Win 7, i3 cpu, 8Gig ram, 480 Gig Dell Laptop
    http://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home

veeblefetzer
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: How to close account 2018/03/23 06:03:14 (permalink)
    +1 (1)
    Hey Jim

Thanks for that.

To easy.  Got everything here already.

System only shows 1 piece of software anyway.  Weird, but no matter.

Thanks again.

jimfogle
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 463
    Re: How to close account 2018/03/28 17:46:13 (permalink)
    If your account is showing only one product and you purchased additional products then you should attempt to get your account straightened out and up-to-date before they close the servers down.  It's only fair to you to be able to use what you purchased.

Drop a private message (PM) to Noel or Meng explaining the issue.  Notice that when your mouse hovers over a name the name is underlined.  Click on the name and that person's profile page opens.  Profile page options include sending a PM.

Jim F
    Cakewalk by Bandlab (CbB)
    Sonar Home Studio V23.9.0 build 32
    Music Creator 6
    Band-in-a-Box, Audacity, ChordPulse
    Win 7, i3 cpu, 8Gig ram, 480 Gig Dell Laptop
    http://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1