wrong forum, I know...but readers here will best understand what I'm looking for. [SOLVED]

Author
mixmkr
Max Output Level: -43.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3169
2018/04/08 16:46:43 (permalink)

wrong forum, I know...but readers here will best understand what I'm looking for. [SOLVED]

Love the comping feature in Sonar...  you drag the mouse over the selection in a layer you want...and it pops up to the "main" track.  Easy peasy...

Is there a VIDEO program that does the same?   In the "light" Vegas programs...and I suspect Vegas as well, you have to use a "compost" mode (another handy feature), but it is tedious...using a "compost automation line".  Or...you can split clips, etc, etc  .. I'd like to QUICKLY edit 10 VIDEO tracks, ALL using the same audio.  If I could "drag" the mouse, like in Sonar, that would be wonderful.

the basic scenario...  for music videos... film beginning to end of ALL instruments, but of course one final mix for the audio track.
Then you can easily switch back and forth to the different "video takes" done thruout the song, and JUST show little snippets and highlights of each during the final video.

Btw... looking for budget friendly programs as well.
post edited by mixmkr - 2018/04/08 19:23:19

some tunes: --->        www.masonharwoodproject.bandcamp.com 
StudioCat i7 4770k 3.5gHz, 16 RAM,  Sonar Platinum, CD Arch 5.2, Steinberg UR-44
videos--->https://www.youtube.com/user/mixmkr

1 Reply Related Threads

mixmkr
    Max Output Level: -43.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3169
    Re: wrong forum, I know...but readers here will best understand what I'm looking for. 2018/04/08 19:22:52 (permalink)
    Magix Movie Edit pro...  that's the solution.   thx google!

some tunes: --->        www.masonharwoodproject.bandcamp.com 
    StudioCat i7 4770k 3.5gHz, 16 RAM,  Sonar Platinum, CD Arch 5.2, Steinberg UR-44
    videos--->https://www.youtube.com/user/mixmkr

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1