My experiences with CbBL and Sonar

Author
djwayne
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2021
2018/04/09 01:22:54 (permalink)

My experiences with CbBL and Sonar

I just finished up a mockup of Beethoven's 5th ( see songs section) this was taken from a very old rmi file. The only program that I have that would read it was Sonar. So I was going to use Sonar to produce the song. CbBL wouldn't read the rmi fil. Well anyhow I started having problems in Sonar and decided to try exporting a Cakewalk bundle to CbBL. It worked and I managed to finish the project in CbBl. 

I mixed it down and went into Cubas9.5 Pro to add some reverb from EW QL Spaces, which doesn't show up in either Cakewalk by Band Labs or Sonar programs. 

It's nice having two sonar programs. 

1 Reply Related Threads

DonM
    Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4129
    Re: My experiences with CbBL and Sonar 2018/04/09 01:59:56 (permalink)
    For me, the Download and Install went very well and quick.  I can't explain my experience thus far, but the program seems so responsive and 'snappy'.  I've pushed some big projects through with loads of waves plugs and the program just feels better than it's former self.  Maybe I'm imagining things, but sometimes imagining leads to imagination and I'm okay with that.  

-D

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1