Helpful ReplyImpact Soundworks Allura

Author
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
2018/04/18 18:50:09 (permalink)

Impact Soundworks Allura

Inspiration Begins with ALLURA

We are tremendously proud to introduce our first solo vocal instrument, Allura: Ethereal Vocal Phrases, featuring award-winning vocalist Jillian Aversa. Best known for her performances in games like Halo, Civilization, Soulcalibur, and God of War, Jillian collaborated with us to create an inspiring collection of 150 wordless vocal phrases.

Every aspect of this instrument is designed for composers. All performances are presented in crystal-clear, mix-ready 24-bit format, recorded through the finest Avalon preamp so you can apply as much or as little reverb as you'd like. Each phrase is recorded in 4 keys, making them playable in any key with minimal (if any) transposition.

Our Kontakt engine allows you to easily browse phrases by tags and find the exact performance for your track. Assign multiple octaves of phrases and even edit directly in Kontakt, adjusting sample start/end, volume, formant, and tune per-key. 

Also included in Allura Volume 1 is a single notes patch with dynamic oo/ah multisamples - a great way to harmonize and personalize the existing phrases - and bonus FX atmospheres designed by Blake Ewing. (Legato patch to follow in Volume 2).

Allura Volume 1 is available now for only $59, including Kontakt 5.5 (full version) and WAV versions. Check out our demos, video walkthroughs, and further information below.

Hear More and Get ALLURA Now!

p.s. Owners of Volume 1 will receive a discount on future volumes!
Instrument Walkthrough and Tutorial

Michael A.D.
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 82
Re: Impact Soundworks Allura 2018/04/19 12:56:53 (permalink)
Sounds great and the price is great too. 
I just wish it had more articulations. 
I already have the Realivox Ladies and that program offers lots of articulations with the ability to combine them into a scat-like phrase. 
Perhaps a future version of Allura will offer more articulation choices, but right now it's too limited.
msorrels
Max Output Level: -70 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1025
Re: Impact Soundworks Allura 2018/04/19 14:28:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby ZincTrumpet 2018/04/20 13:35:11
10% off coupon at VSTBuzz under Perks for any Impact Soundworks product (you have to have/create a VSTBuzz account to get/see code, which is why I'm not posting it)

https://vstbuzz.com/perks/

I used it to buy Allura yesterday.  The library is nice, but I suspect most people are going to really want Volume 2 which will have the legato engine.

-Matt

Fleer
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8715
Re: Impact Soundworks Allura 2018/04/20 12:17:31 (permalink)
Pretty pretty gooooood.

"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl" (Wish You Were Here)
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1