GForce Synthesizers are being flagged

Author
wst3
Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1979
2018/04/25 23:14:25 (permalink)

GForce Synthesizers are being flagged

So I know better than to say "nothing has changed" - and of course there have been Windoze updates, but beyond that I have not installed anything new on my DAW since the last SPLAT update. I have a pile of plugins I need to update, but since things are working I've left them in a pile somewhere.

On Sunday I fired up Sonar, and impOSCar2, minimonsta, and Oddity2 were all flagged during the scan with the dreaded warning that I should disable them. The scan happens nearly every time I start thanks to the Waves wrapper, still haven't figured out a way around it. But I digress.

So I set it to scan existing and failed and let it go - went and made a nice pot of coffee - and when I came back it was the same thing, these three synths, and only these three synths are being flagged.

I've emailed GForce, and since I'm not yet using Bandlab I don't really have anyone to ask at Cakewalk, so I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone else has run into this.

Thanks!

-- Bill
Audio Enterprise
KB3KJF

2 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: GForce Synthesizers are being flagged 2018/04/25 23:24:00 (permalink)
    Some plug-in(s) scanning before the GForce plug-ins are likley causing the error. I occasionally get the "Disable/Enable (Risky)" dialogs. For plug-ins from known manufacturers such as GForce, I always enable the plug-ins. So far never had a problem enabling them.
    wst3
    So I set it to scan existing and failed and let it go - went and made a nice pot of coffee - and when I came back it was the same thing, these three synths, and only these three synths are being flagged.

Can't recall a time ever enabling both scan options. I would probably run a reset instead. Either way, I suspect the problem is not with the GForce plug-ins.
    Phoen1xPJ
    Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 255
    Re: GForce Synthesizers are being flagged 2018/04/25 23:30:28 (permalink)
    GForce plugs all fine here in both SPlat and CbB.

Yours With a Song,
    Phoen1x

Wayfarer Station Micro Studio including:
    *new* Cakewalk by BandLab
    Intel Core i5 quad core 3.10 GHz
    ASUStek P8B75-M mobo
    32 GB Mushkin Blackline RAM
    NVidia GeForce 210 1 GB vid card
    (2) 1 TB HD & (1) 500 GB HD
    *new* Win 10 Pro 64 bit
    Echo Layla 24 PCI audio interface (faster than USB!)
    Tascam US-224 control surface (with jog/shuttle wheel, impossible to find elsewhere)
    MIDIMan 2X2 MIDI interface
    ...not bleeding edge but vintage rockin' 

http://verticalalignment.rocks/

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1