Grilling This 3 Day Weekend

Author
bayoubill
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10899
2018/05/25 16:59:41 (permalink)

Grilling This 3 Day Weekend

All my utensils are out and cleaned. Charcoal ready! Meat bathed in BBQ and Marinade sauce. First up is shiskaBoB! Chicken and tender sirloin with fresh veggies. Steak wrapped in Becan! Amber beer! My Stat and Sonar Platinum for jamming on breaks with speakers blaring    laissez les bon temps rouler!

SWAMP MUSIC
Sonar PLATINUM        
Studio Cat DAW

6 Replies Related Threads

MandolinPicker
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 720
    Re: Grilling This 3 Day Weekend 2018/05/25 17:02:25 (permalink)
    No grilling down here. Alberto is washing out the entire 3-day weekend.

The Mandolin Picker
    "Bless your hearts... and all your vital organs" - John Duffy

"Got time to breath, got time for music!"- Briscoe Darling, Jr.

Windows 8.1, Sonar Platinum (64-bit), AMD FX 6120 Six-Core, 10GB RAM
    Mesh
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 27360
    Re: Grilling This 3 Day Weekend 2018/05/25 17:14:28 (permalink)
    I started a bit early and had a rib eye steak last night....very yammy!! Got it from a local farm and had to be one of the best cuts of meat I've had.
    This weekend, it's rain, rain, rain.....but, will have a few brewskies and a few cheers for Bill!!   

Platinum Gaming DAW: AsRock Z77 Overclock Formula
    I7 3770k @ 4.5GHz : 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X
    250GB OS SSD : 3TB HDD : 1TB Sample HDD
    Win 10 Pro x 64 : NH-D14 CPU Cooler 
    HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
    Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
    The_Forum_Monkeys
    Team Green
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 178
    Re: Grilling This 3 Day Weekend 2018/05/25 19:44:02 (permalink)
    Go Get Em Becan Bill!!

Sonar Platinum Lifers 
     Electrical Powered PC Windows 7
     Kerosene Powered PC Windows XP
     Horse Drawn PC Windows Dos

TheMaartian
    Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2774
    Re: Grilling This 3 Day Weekend 2018/05/25 23:00:25 (permalink)
    No grilling (other than propane or natural gas) here in Flagstaff. The feds and county just closed the forests, declaring Stage 3 fire restrictions. If we hit Stage 4, that'll wipe out the gas grills, too.

I've got a fantastic pellet grill (Yoder Smokers YS-640) that all I can do is look it. If I want a steak this weekend, it'll have to be in a restaurant.

Alberto? We've got our first named storm already? Shesh. That's early.

We'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to have your rain up here. I'm surrounded by forest, so I don't cheat. Too damn dangerous. The ponderosas even smell dry. Worrisome.

That said...

Have a thoughtful and safe Memorial Day...from those of us who served...to those serving now...and especially for those who made the ultimate sacrifice. You're all my brothers and sisters, in arms and in peace!

EDIT: Just noticed Bill's avatar. Happy you made it to retirement! I was declared no longer medically fit for duty after 2 years, 2 months and 22 days. Took 2 months longer than that to finally be able to move out of the VA hospital system. My cell (I mean, room) was at the end of the hall on the 4th floor, across from the day room. I became the unpaid social director. I got pretty good at engaging those in worse shape than myself. I was in the Madison VA. Fortunately, the Wisconsin hockey team was in winning form. Badger Bob Johnson was the coach. They won the NCAA twice during that time. Watching the guys sitting around the pool table in their wheel chairs, thumping the table with their leg stumps cheering on the Badgers in a sport most had never seen before was awesome. It made the 'incarceration' tolerable. They finally decided to remove the internal parts that were no longer functioning properly in May 1974. They did a wonderful job, using a newly developed technique. The surgeon who invented it came for the surgery (performed by his resident). Observers were 4 deep around the table, and the surgery theater above was SRO. I was open for 4 1/2 hours. Since then? Yearly visits for checkups is all. Yes, the VA in Phoenix SUCKS (I use the hospital in Prescott and the CBOC here in Flag), as did Hines in Chicago. In spite of the well-publicized and totally unacceptable failings of those hospitals, I've been very pleased with the service I've gotten from the VA. Pretty unhappy with the current leadership situation. Seems like nobody competent wants the job. Hard to blame them, but sure feeling troubled for those now currently in need.

Intel i7 3.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB HD Win10 Home 64-bit Tascam US-16x08
    Studio One 4 Pro NotionMelodyne 4 Studio Acoustica 7 Guitar Pro 7
    PreSonus FaderPort Nektar P6 M-Audio BX8 D2 Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro
    NI K9U XLN AK, AD2 AAS VS-2, GS-2, VA-2, EP-4, CP-2, OD Toontrack SD3, EZK
    rbecker
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 740
    Re: Grilling This 3 Day Weekend 2018/05/25 23:53:39 (permalink)
    Simple here in Wisconsin: Family, burgers and Italian sausages on the grill. Some side things. Weather is supposed to be okay, but one never knows up here.

RJB -Vernon Corv 

"There are 10 types of people in the world...Those who understand binary and those who don't."

My Songs
    ---
    Sonar Platinum
    HD: ST2000DM 001-1ER164 7200RPM
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @3.40 Ghz
    RAM:12.0 GB Memory:2 drives 1 Terabyte each
    Windows 10
    Video: NVIDA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
    Audio: Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
    bitman
    Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4105
    Re: Grilling This 3 Day Weekend 2018/05/26 01:14:04 (permalink)
    We did a frozen pizza for dinner here but I can assure you that will be the last indoor cooked meal till Tuesday.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1